PDA

View Full Version : Never-Leave Steve

drew618
01-27-2008, 07:11 AM
He's mentioned in only one episode, when Never-Leave Steve LEFT!!!!

jekylljuice
01-28-2008, 06:06 AM
He's mentioned in only one episode, when Never-Leave Steve LEFT!!!!

That's about the gist of his role within the series right there. I wouldn't have thought there's a great deal else we can really say about him, though...

Taranchula has a fan club dedicated to him (well, kinda). Maybe he can prove me wrong.

taranchula
01-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Taranchula has a fan club dedicated to him (well, kinda). Maybe he can prove me wrong.

Oh yeah, that.

It was a little joke of mine that I came up with, when the episode "Squeeze The Day" premeried back in 2006.

I figured since since we huge amounts of Wilt Fans, Bloo Fans, Mac Fans, Frankie Fans etc...That I would strive to be different by claiming to be a fan of an unseen character whose sole purpose was to be used as the payoff for a great gag.

So there you have it, the NLSFC is just the product of my warped imagination and never meant to be taken seriously.

WiltsAKGirl17
01-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Um... at the risk of sounding highly uninformed, who's Never-Leave Steve?

(I feel terrible cluttering up the thread with this question, but I'd like to be slightly informed before I open my big mouth. Doing otherwise tends to get me in trouble...)

taranchula
01-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Never Leave Steve was from the season four episode "Squeeze the Day" here is a transcript of his "debut".

(Bloo drops a potato chip in the foyer)
Bloo: Frankie there’s a potato chip on the floor! Frankie!

(Bloo heads to Frankie's room)
Bloo:Frankie there’s a potato chip on the floor and…Frankie?

(Back at the foyer.)
Bloo: (to potato chip) Wait there.

(Bloo heads to Herriman's office)
Bloo: Mr. Herriman, Frankie’s not around and there’s a potato chip…Mr. Herriman?

(Bloo heads to Madam Foster's Room)
Bloo: Madame Foster, Frankie and Mr.Herriman took off somewhere and…Madame Foster?

(Bloo heads back to the foyer)
Bloo: (to potato chip) Hold your horses!

(Bloo heads to the backyard)
Bloo: Wilt, I can’t find Frankie, Mr.Herriman, or Madame Foster and…Wilt?

(Bloo heads to the Arcade)
Bloo: Eduardo, Frankie, Mr.Herriman, Madame Foster, and Wilt are all missing. And since you like potatoes I have this chip…Eduardo?

(Bloo heads to the fireplace room)
Bloo: Coco, Frankie, Mr.Herriman, Madame Foster, Wilt, and Eduardo are all missing and…Coco?

(Bloo heads to the attic)
Bloo: Jackie Khones, Frankie, Mr.Herriman, Madame Foster, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco are all missing..Jackie Khones?

(Bloo heads to a windowless white room, with a single chair in the center.)
Bloo: Never Leave Steve? Frankie, Mr.Herriman, Madame Foster, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Jackie Khones, Clam Blake, Jimmy Shoes, Captain Copalopicas, Eurotrish, Spaghetti, Sally Linda...(time passes) The Incredible Mister Droop, and Howie Dooya are all missing and there’s a potato chip on the floor…Never Leave Steve? Wait a minute Never Leave Steve never leaves! (Screams) WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?

Quite possibly one of the best scenes in the history of the show, IMHO.

jekylljuice
01-28-2008, 01:02 PM
So there you have it, the NLSFC is just the product of my warped imagination and never meant to be taken seriously.

I'm sure that Never Leave Steve will be crushed to know that.

Cassini90125
01-28-2008, 01:06 PM

I'm sure that Never Leave Steve will be crushed to know that.

Only if he leaves his room long enough to find out. :bloocross:

jekylljuice
01-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Hmm, I wonder if Never Leave Steve is agoraphobic? Which might explain why he never wants to leave that room of his.

WiltsAKGirl17
02-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Hmm, I wonder if Never Leave Steve is agoraphobic? Which might explain why he never wants to leave that room of his.

I was about to ask that question-- why does Never Leave Steve... well, never leave? Another theory is that he's really sad about leaving his kid.

Sparky
02-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Perhaps he was simply created to "never leave" (it's in his name after all so he must have always been that way). It's likely then that his kid was always having people close to him leave so he created someone who would literally never leave.

Ub3rD4n
02-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Or maybe he just has no means of locomotion, so he CAN'T leave.

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Never Leave Steve is best character on Fosters.