PDA

View Full Version : ORD in 'da hizzouse!!

One Radical Dude
08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Salutations to all Never Forgottonians. I am the one and only -- One Radical Dude. ORD, for short, of course!! I don't know exactly how I came up with that name. I do know that it was completely random, and I've debuted the name as a member of The Technodrome, then brought the name to Toon Zone. Let's see, in case you didn't know, I've been following this wonderful series, since it debuted in August 2004 (yay!!!). My favorite characters are Blooregard Q. Kazoo and Mac.

My interests are IT/Computer-related stuff (my main thing), travelling, animation, voice-over work, and music. Some of my other recent favorite shows have been Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand-Alone Complex, Samurai Champloo, Ben 10. Older programs I like are TMNT, Gummi Bears, the classic Looney Tunes/MGM/Tex Avery stuff, and others. I don't really watch much in the way of live-action television nowadays.

So...yay!! :)

Sparky
08-15-2006, 09:41 PM
YAAAY, welcome to the new forum! :)

One Radical Dude
08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Check out my original introduction (http://nffostershome.proboards52.com/index.cgi?board=into&action=display&thread=1122105180), for those that never saw it.

Hee-hee-hee. :D

Sparky
08-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Wow, not many people replied to your first intro. I guess because there really weren't many people *on* the board yet at the time.

Chaos Wielder
08-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Hello, ORD and welcome to the "new" Never Forgotten! Those are a lot of cool interests-I'm actually interested in a lot of those things myself (I'm even trying to get my degree in media arts and animation right now). Only about another year and a half left until I get it! XP

Bloo and Mac are your favorite characters, huh? My top five favorite characters are:

1. Wilt
2. Coco
3. Bloo
4. Frankie
5. Eduardo

So yup, there they are. ;) And as for your original intro thread...*goes to check* :D

One Radical Dude
08-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Yes. *elderly voice* Back in the old days, you could count the number of members. *normal voice* Nowadays, it is a different story. 8D

Chaos, that's wonderful. I wish you the very best.

Chaos Wielder
08-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Thank you, kindly. I can't believe that it's actually happening for me. I was pretty lucky to get in, actually as we're pretty tight on cash right now. ;)

Cassini90125
08-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Welcome back, and if I didn't say so before (and I probably didn't), nice work at the Con! :D

One Radical Dude
08-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Welcome back, and if I didn't say so before (and I probably didn't), nice work at the Con! :D

Hey, thanks, Cassini (I don't remember anything from you before moving to vB). :) It's funny how it all came together. I dreamed of meeting the crew since last summer. I wanted to meet some of the great people that did this show and thank them, and when June/July of this year came, I was looking forward to being at Comic-Con more than I did early on. This dream became a reality. I was amazed to see how friendly those guys were. If I had a chance to do it again, I would definitiely do it! If the crew returns for 2007, I hope NF members get to check out the con. They have something for pretty much everyone at the convention.

Anyhoo, I'm glad that Sparky and I were able to show everyone here the stuff that went on at Comic-Con, and I'm glad you folks enjoyed them! :)

FostersFriend
08-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Welcome ORD nice to have friendly face over here! :D

One Radical Dude
08-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Thank you, Friend. I try to be friendly, anyway. Haha. 8D

Imaginary Light
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Welcome back! Now the party can really start XD

Oh, man, I hope the cast and crew of Foster's does come back for 2007! Then I'd just have to save up a bunch of money to fly me across the country to attend.:-/

Bloo2daMacs
08-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Yay! ORD's back!! welcome baack to one coool dude...