PDA

View Full Version : Some of my Foster's fanart

BabyCharmander
10-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Hulloz. %B I was sick today with some crappy virus so I couldn't go to class. Since I didn't have much else to do, I decided to do a sketch page of each of the 4 main Imaginary Friends. %D (No humans, sorry. I'm no good at drawing humans. :-/)

Sooo... First up is Bloo!

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8236/bloosketchesen4.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, my style is a healthy (or maybe not-so-healthy...) mix of American cartoons, anime, and... emoticons. (Bloo looks QUITE charming with that >%E expression, doesn't he?) Oh, and read the captions and follow the arrows for a silly joke. :bloogrin:

Next up is Eduardo!

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1698/eduardosketchesei7.jpg

This guy is FUN to draw. :smed: I loved his "RRRRR GET AWAY FROM MY CREATOR" pose from Good Wilt Hunting so I drew it here. And... I actually really did NOT like Cheese-a-Go-Go, EXCEPT for drugged!Ed. Holycrap that was funny. XDXD

Next, Coco!

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6179/cocosketchesnn2.jpg

She wasn't as difficult to draw as I thought she'd be, but for some reason I had trouble deciding what expressions to draw her with. ( ...And yeah one of them is just from one of the commercials. ;) )

Finally, I draw'd Wilt!

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2040/wiltsketchesaw7.jpg

DARNIT WILT YOU ARE LIKE EIGHTY BAZILLION YARDS TOO TALL. D< I wanted to try to fit more sketches on the page but it's hard to 'cuz of how tall Wilt is. Eh well. :( One sketch was taking from Good Wilt Hunting 'cuz I thought the pose was cute, and another was from Room with a Feud 'cuz I thought it was funny. %B

That's all I got for now. (...well 'cept two other pictures, but one was just a bad sketch drawn without reference in a sketchbook that's difficult to scan, and another is an inside joke, but...) I might draw more later, murhuuur~ %3

Subzeroace
10-22-2007, 12:29 PM
ooooh! I love them! You draw Ed so well, I always have a hard time with him x.x

Any chance we'll see anything in colour form you soon? ;)

Imaginary Light
10-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Ooh, I like, I like!:bloogrin: The Bloo sketches especially had me laughing (in a good way).

Cassini90125
10-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I liked the Bloo sketches best. Well done all-around! :bloogrin:

BabyCharmander
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Any chance we'll see anything in colour form you soon? ;)

Sure, once I decide what kinda' scene to draw. %D

And thanks guys. :3

Ub3rD4n
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey, those sketches are pretty good!

Just a tip, Wilt's fingers are way longer than that. Not to say that your drawings are bad, in fact I say this because it is the ONLY thing I could find wrong with them.

BabyCharmander
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM

Just a tip, Wilt's fingers are way longer than that. Not to say that your drawings are bad, in fact I say this because it is the ONLY thing I could find wrong with them.

Oh, they are? Thanks for pointing that out! I'll draw them longer next time I draw him.

I should've mentioned in my first post that constructive criticism is GREATLY appreciated. %3

antgirl1
10-22-2007, 03:47 PM

Actually, they arn't that much longer than how Babycharmander drew them, just needs to be thinner. :D

By the way, those are great sketches, BC (Baby Charmander)! I really loved the Please!Bloo, and the HEY!1!!1 Wilt. XDD

BabyCharmander
10-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Actually, they arn't that much longer than how Babycharmander drew them, just needs to be thinner. :D

By the way, those are great sketches, BC (Baby Charmander)! I really loved the Please!Bloo, and the HEY!1!!1 Wilt. XDD

Heh, I'll just look at a screenshot or something for reference. XD (It's fine if you call me BC, BTW; that's what about everyone else on the other sites I go to call me. :P)

And thanks muchly. %D

Nem
10-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Awww, you totally drew art and didn't show me ;_;!

...Oh wait never mind you just said you drew some Foster's art in your chat just as I was typing this XD!

I love it so much, I like the Bloo one the best, as well as Wilt's, of course =P

Great job!

Laughing gas Ed for the win XD!

Lynnie
10-22-2007, 08:35 PM
Those are so cool, especially Ed (I can NOT draw Ed, *sigh*). Good job! I too would love to see some in color.

Oh, and hope you're feeling better soon. :D

BabyCharmander
10-23-2007, 05:25 PM
More fanart, yay~!

"Co-co co?"
"Senior Wilt will not fit if he es standing up! *SHOVE*"
"I'm sorry, Ed, but that kind-of HURTS."
"Who cares? I'm the one everyone'll be looking at~"

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8317/fostersgroupshotye9.jpg

I realized when I was drawing Coco that I had drawn both her and Bloo waaaay too big so I wouldn't be able to fit Wilt into the pic. Instead of erasing them and re-drawing them smaller, though, I decided to see if I could find some other way to get him to fit. Kinda' hard to draw, though. XD;

Oh, and about Eduardo's face... I know it's supposed to be pink, but I lack a pink art pen. So... I just left it white, mur. I'm also not so awesome with art pens yet... seeing as I accidentally colored outside the lines at some points. *facepalm* Mur well. >>;

Eheh, like before, constructive criticism is appreciated. :D

Nem
10-23-2007, 05:31 PM
That is so awesome XD

Wilt's expression is so win, it cracks me up D: You totally got them all in character, especially Bloo, since he's all "Hay guys check me out, I'm awesome!"

Nice job on Coco, she looks great, and you did an awesome job on Ed, he looks so fuzzy and cute <3

And I love the coloring :D

This is awesome, you rock BC =D!

Cassini90125
10-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I love Bloo's expression. Nice job! 8-)

antgirl1
10-23-2007, 06:24 PM
More fanart, yay~!

"Co-co co?"
"Senior Wilt will not fit if he es standing up! *SHOVE*"
"I'm sorry, Ed, but that kind-of HURTS."
"Who cares? I'm the one everyone'll be looking at~"

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8317/fostersgroupshotye9.jpg

LMAO, poor Wilt. :wiltshock:

BabyCharmander
10-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks again. %3

LMAO, poor Wilt. :wiltshock:

Heheh, sorry. XD; Had to fit him in there somehow. I'll draw a happier pic of him some other time. :P

Lynnie
10-23-2007, 07:07 PM
Yay, color pic! Honestly, I didn't even notice Ed's face wasn't pink until you pointed it out. He looks great to me. They all do. And lol, poor Wilt... :( 8D Great job, BC!

Subzeroace
10-23-2007, 07:59 PM
I agree with Nem, Wilts expression is -pure- win! This is pretty awesome, do you have a deviantART account? Perhaps we can exchange the watching of each other ^^

BabyCharmander
10-23-2007, 08:03 PM
I agree with Nem, Wilts expression is -pure- win! This is pretty awesome, do you have a deviantART account? Perhaps we can exchange the watching of each other ^^

I do indeed have a dA account but I'm only using it for my original art. :< I put the fanart I do on my website, which... hasn't been updated since August. Whoops. >>; (If you're still interested seeing my art at dA, my account name there is BlazingCoral.)

Again, thanks muchly, guys. %3

fosters-fan
10-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Your art is amazing, BabyCharmander! :)

Do you think you could do more of Eduardo? He's my absolute favorite. ^_^

Ub3rD4n
10-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Okee doke. Because you asked, some tips:

Coco's a little more gangly than that. Keep in mind her legs are almost stick thin.

Eduardo's a little broader, and his waist is lower down on his body.

But that said, your picture is AWESOME! Especially the part with Wilt.

Imaginary Light
10-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Wow, awesome! Everyone is so in character. Poor Wilt! 8D

BabyCharmander
10-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Your art is amazing, BabyCharmander! :)

Do you think you could do more of Eduardo? He's my absolute favorite. ^_^

Sure, I'll draw some more of him sometime. :3

Okee doke. Because you asked, some tips:

Coco's a little more gangly than that. Keep in mind her legs are almost stick thin.

Eduardo's a little broader, and his waist is lower down on his body.

But that said, your picture is AWESOME! Especially the part with Wilt.

Thanks for the tips! I kinda realized that Eduardo's waist should have been lower a bit too late into the pic, whoops. >>;

LaBlooGirl
10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Wow you're god! Hope you do more, I love it!

BabyCharmander
10-30-2007, 07:52 PM
THIS TOOK ENTIRELY TOO LONG TO DRAW. *THUD* ( ...Okay it was only an hour and a half or so but it felt like a long time. XD; )

http://bc.cleverpun.com/images/youngwilt.png

I sketch better on paper and draw finished stuuf better on the computer. Go figure.

The background was a tad lazy but I kinda' like how it turned out, mur. XD; And Wilt em was cute before he got pwn'd by Foul Larry. (...Well he's cute now but he was cuter before. >>)

...I'm actually really pleased with how this pic turned out, mur. %D

More pics may be coming later. I'll probably have more free time if I end up missing classes due to sickness. AGAIN.

Lynnie
10-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Me likey, BabyCharm! I like your shading. Wilt also looks younger here, he's adorable! :D

Nem
11-01-2007, 03:43 PM
That is freaking awesome ahhhh!!!

Seriously, you do not understand how awesome cool that is. And you're right, Wilt is adorable when he's not broken (I mean he's adorable now too), when I first saw him before he got crunched, I was all "Whoa, he's awesome =D!"

Great job, I love it XD This drawing made my day =D! I wish I had seen it sooner D:

pitbulllady
11-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow, I love this "pre-amputee" Wilt! I mean, he looks great now, but I agree with you in that he looked so young and vibrant and care-free before he got hurt and separated from Jordan.

pitbulllady

TB
11-01-2007, 04:13 PM
The background was a tad lazy

The background isn't who we came to look at. 8D

Great work, I loooove it. He's adorable :3

BabyCharmander
11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks guys. %D (Haha that was kindof a delayed reaction with the comments.)

The background isn't who we came to look at. 8D

Yeah, but if a background is bad it can detract from a picture. >>; I've drawn some decent pics of characters but then thrown together a two-minute BG and that makes the whole pic look lazy. XD;

EDIT: New pic, murhur~!

http://bc.cleverpun.com/images/eduardoscared.png

Poor Eduardo. D%

...I'm thinking I should've used a regular purple instead of pink-purple for his fur. Whoops. >>;

Nem
11-01-2007, 06:35 PM
I love love love how you did his fur =D

It looks awesome, and I think the color looks fine. I do love how you shaded it, especially, since he looks super fluffy and soft =D <3

Wonderful awesome great job =D!!

BabyCharmander
11-01-2007, 06:55 PM
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6011/wiltpunchch5.jpg

...A crappy 5-minute sketch that I had to draw. I had to draw it as soon as I found out that Wilt's arm was all stretchy.

I'M SORRY. XD;

Lynnie
11-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Aww, silly Ed, the little bug just wants to be friends. I think the color is great, not too pink at all.

Great Wilt one, too, especially for taking only 5 minutes. :smed:

Nem
11-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Haha, when I first saw Wilt use his stretchy arm, I immediately told my friend, who is obsessed with One Piece, and Luffy~

I'm glad I'm not really the only one who noticed that at first XD I don't really watch One Piece, but I know of the characters, Usopp is my favorite :[

But this picture is win XD

I will now add it to my collection of awesome =P

BabyCharmander
11-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Argh, every time I look at that Eduardo pic I spot another error in it. XD; I realize his face is too square-ish and his horns are uneven... I also forgot the lines on his face, but I fixed that part just now and reuploaded it, mur. I need to learn to draw Ed better. :-[

antgirl1
11-03-2007, 05:52 PM
THIS TOOK ENTIRELY TOO LONG TO DRAW. *THUD* ( ...Okay it was only an hour and a half or so but it felt like a long time. XD; )

http://bc.cleverpun.com/images/youngwilt.png

I sketch better on paper and draw finished stuuf better on the computer. Go figure.

The background was a tad lazy but I kinda' like how it turned out, mur. XD; And Wilt em was cute before he got pwn'd by Foul Larry. (...Well he's cute now but he was cuter before. >>)

...I'm actually really pleased with how this pic turned out, mur. %D

My jaw dropped to the floor from the sheer awesomeness.

EDIT: New pic, murhur~!

http://bc.cleverpun.com/images/eduardoscared.png

Poor Eduardo. D%

...I'm thinking I should've used a regular purple instead of pink-purple for his fur. Whoops. >>;

Aww, poor Eddie.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6011/wiltpunchch5.jpg

...A crappy 5-minute sketch that I had to draw. I had to draw it as soon as I found out that Wilt's arm was all stretchy.

I'M SORRY. XD;

*snicker**snicker**tries to hold back laughter but fails* That is NUTS!! I love it! :D

BabyCharmander
11-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks, Antgirl1. %3

'Nother pic today, though it's just a quick sketch I did in my sketchbook before church. (Sorry for the lined paper, BTW; I started using this notebook as a sketchbook before I ever got a real one and I wanted to finish it...)

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9607/fosterskirbiesrn9.jpg

Foster's characters as Kirbies! %B Along with Bloo, Coco, Ed, and Wilt, I also have Mac, Herriman, and Frankie, murhur~ ...And also my own fancharacter, BabyCharmander, (who has nothing to do with Foster's, but I use her in everything anyway), who's yelling at Wilt for being taller than her. (She's 10 inches tall, while Wilt as a Kirby there is supposed to be about 12, not counting the eyestalks. Those eyes can't see, BTW; they're only for decoration. His right eye that you can't see looks like a normal Kirby eye, like everyone else's.)

...They're not very good, I apologize. XD;

Subzeroace
11-04-2007, 12:24 PM

Are you kidding? Their adorable! =3

Nem
11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks, Antgirl1. %3

'Nother pic today, though it's just a quick sketch I did in my sketchbook before church. (Sorry for the lined paper, BTW; I started using this notebook as a sketchbook before I ever got a real one and I wanted to finish it...)

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9607/fosterskirbiesrn9.jpg

Foster's characters as Kirbies! %B Along with Bloo, Coco, Ed, and Wilt, I also have Mac, Herriman, and Frankie, murhur~ ...And also my own fancharacter, BabyCharmander, (who has nothing to do with Foster's, but I use her in everything anyway), who's yelling at Wilt for being taller than her. (She's 10 inches tall, while Wilt as a Kirby there is supposed to be about 12, not counting the eyestalks. Those eyes can't see, BTW; they're only for decoration. His right eye that you can't see looks like a normal Kirby eye, like everyone else's.)

Bloo, Mac, Frankie and Herriman are my favorites, especially the Mac one, it's just beyond adorable!

Nice job =D Makes me laugh that I'm a fan of Kirby and I'd never have even thought of doing something like this :3

fosters-fan
11-04-2007, 06:13 PM
LOL! The Foster's Kirbys are SO cute! I'd love to see more Foster's art! ^_^

Lynnie
11-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Yay, the Kirbies are adorible! Nice job, BabyCharm! :bloosmirk:

BabyCharmander
11-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Um... it's not quite REAL fanart, but... XD;

Larger version of my avatar.

http://bc.cleverpun.com/images/fostersbc.png

I tried to draw my 'net self, BabyCharmander, Foster's style. %B She normally looks like this (http://bc.cleverpun.com/images/BCanvas2.png).

Nem
11-10-2007, 04:38 PM
XD! That is so adorable, your net self is so cute, and you pulled off the Foster's look just great =D!!

You did an awesome job =D!