PDA

View Full Version : Um... hiya folks?

BabyCharmander
10-21-2007, 04:50 PM
...Hiya folks. %D; I've been lurking 'round here for about a week or so and I finally decided to join. So, uh... hi?

...To answer some questions that I usually get asked when I join a forum (or just general facts that people get wrong), yes, I am a Pokemon fan, and NO I am not a guy. >%E~ (And yes I like krayzee emoticons. %3)

Um... I started watching Foster's... last year, I think? I remember first hearing about the show on CN's website and looking through the character profiles. I thought it sounded really original, though I wasn't sure what to think of the characters at first. (I was especially weirded-out at Wilt, as I don't recall seeing a character from a kids' show with missing limbs before. Oo) First ep I saw was the one where Mac was trying to stop some Imaginary Friends from getting adopted. (Don't recall the name of the ep, though.) I watched a few eps after that when I happened to catch them on TV, but then I forgot for a while. I started watching again though a number of weeks ago when someone on another forum I go to started a topic about the show, so now I try to catch the eps whenever I can. %3

Favorite character is Wilt ( seems he's one of the more popular characters, from the looks of things XD; ) though I love all the other main characters as well. ...Eh, except maybe Cheese, from what I've seen of him. *RUNS*

<<

>>

Am I safe now? Mur'kay.

Umm, other than Foster's I have lotsa' other things I like, but the main things I'm into right now are Pokemon, Kirby, and One Piece, with a few other things sprinkled here and there. (I have other fandoms too that resurface every once in a while too.)

...and yeah. I don't have a Foster's-themed avatar or username. I AM A REJECT. D%

...and I've been rambling so I'll just shut up now. %D;

Nem
10-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Ohhh you joined XD I'm so glad :]

I didn't know your favorite character was Wilt though XD I guess I never asked lol :[

Glad to see you joined though =) Now we can be awesome buddies on two forums =D!!

Cassini90125
10-21-2007, 04:56 PM
First ep I saw was the one where Mac was trying to stop some Imaginary Friends from getting adopted. (Don't recall the name of the ep, though.)

That would be Adoptcalypse Now, one of my favorites. :)

Welcome to Never Forgotten! :)

BabyCharmander
10-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Ohhh you joined XD I'm so glad :]

I didn't know your favorite character was Wilt though XD I guess I never asked lol :[

Glad to see you joined though =) Now we can be awesome buddies on two forums =D!!

O h'lo Nem. %D Yse, Wilt is my favorite character, murhur. It was actually Eduardo at first, though, 'cuz I have a soft spot for scardey-cats, being one myself. XD I don't remember when I started liking Wilt more... Maybe after seeing Where There's a Wilt There's a Way? That ep was funny. :blooxd: (And these emoticons rock. %3)

That would be Adoptcalypse Now, one of my favorites. :)

Welcome to Never Forgotten! :)

Ah, that was it, thanks! %D

Mayor Adam West
10-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Greetings fellow Foster's fan and welcome.

Would you like some taffy?

Partymember
10-21-2007, 05:34 PM
howdy!

Sparky
10-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Adoptaclypse Now was the first ep I ever saw.

Welcome! :terrsmile:

One Radical Dude
10-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey, welcome! :D

Lynnie
10-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi BabyCharmander! Welcome to the party! :D

jekylljuice
10-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Welcome, BabyCharmander. ;D

Adoptaclypse Now was the first ep I ever saw.

Uh-huh, mine too. It gave me such a headache at the time. I understood nothing of the show's premise in advance, and spent the full 22 minutes straining my brain to work out whether these so-called "imaginary friends" were actually supposed to be imaginary or real. Stupid jj. :oops:

Pawbah
10-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello! Don't worry about not having a foster's avatar. Charmanders are perfectly acceptable.

BabyCharmander
10-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Hello! Don't worry about not having a foster's avatar. Charmanders are perfectly acceptable.

That part was kindof a joke. :P I might change it later anyway since I get bored of keeping the same avatar for too long.

xxxClaire
10-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi! Welcome to Never Forgotten! :bloogrin:

Imaginary Light
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Hey there! Welcome:D