PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costumes 2007

bloonuggets
10-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey, who has a Halloween costume to wear this year? Feel free to post them (or tell us) about them. For starters, here I am as Alice in Wonderland:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/AliceShikkaricon07_edited.jpg

(Go ahead, feel free to LOL!)

Partymember
10-19-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm dressing in drag for holloween

will post pics (or not) depending on how trashy the final outfit looks

All i know is i got a dress and i'm wearing a wig, makeup, etc.

Sparky
10-19-2007, 09:14 PM
That's totally great, bn, lol. :up: I have a Disney Queen of Hearts costume I made in college laying around. Though I really doubt it still fits me...And I cut my hair so I can't do the right hairstyle anymore.

I'm planning on being my internet alter-ego, "NeitherSparky", as in, the version of me from the Neitherworld (specifically the Beetlejuice cartoon, not movie). So it will just be me in gothy-type clothes (I found a great hat) with some makeup to make me look ghoulish, and I hope to get my "dwarf woolly Sandworm" puppet done in time... ;) (He needs a name.)

bloonuggets
10-20-2007, 09:45 AM
So, Sparky, if you did get your Queen of Hearts outfit worn for Halloween, would you yell "Off with her head!" at me? :rotflmmfao:

Vampyre
10-20-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm dressing up as Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas and parading the streets with my friend, who is dressing as a corpse version of Victor Vandort from Corpse Bride. We're going to go and annoy all her parents' friends from church... Hooray.

Sparky
10-20-2007, 12:07 PM
So, Sparky, if you did get your Queen of Hearts outfit worn for Halloween, would you yell "Off with her head!" at me? :rotflmmfao:

Um, the year I did wear it, I yelled it at everyone. Male or female. Human or non human.

Nem
10-20-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm dressing up as Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas and parading the streets with my friend, who is dressing as a corpse version of Victor Vandort from Corpse Bride. We're going to go and annoy all her parents' friends from church... Hooray.

Jack Skellington is awesome ;_;

I probably won't get to go this year, but I'll just pretend for the sake of posting on topic that I am going this year, if I could I'd either go as a cat (oh my, isn't that overused lol), or maybe a witch :]

I was looking forward to dressing up and then taking all my cousins with me (three 6 year olds, they're triplets, and then the younger sibling, who is 5), that'd at least give me an excuse to either steal some of their candy, or get my own =P

But I'll probably have to work this year, so I'm in the process of at least persuading my supervisor into letting me wear cat ears. So far it's a no go, however he did say I could dress up as a Best Buy employee =)

How sweet of him XD

Government Man
10-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm going to be the Haunted Strangler (http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_movies2007/haunted_strangler.htm) (the only classic movie monster that doesn't need any makeup!)

Sparky and I are going to go looking for the DVD tomorrow so I can get it just right.

Lynnie
10-21-2007, 12:07 AM
I have a looootttt of costumes. I love them. :D Most are historical from various eras in the history of my heritage. But I also have a fairy, a pixie, a mermaid, an angel, a ladybug and multiple ballerina ones. The mermaid one I'm particularly proud of since I made it myself out of spandex- swimsuit material! So I can swim in it! Way cool, but I don't quite fit into it anymore (I made it like 10 years ago). I also have a unicorn costume, but it's in need of mending. The horn broke, I need to figure out what to use to make a new (and hopefully better) one. Last year I dressed as a medieval English maiden from the mid 1400s. I drew a picture with Frankie wearing it here (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49887&postcount=1). The year before that I was a ladybug. :berry: This year, I haven't quite decided yet, but thinking about being an early medieval lady from the 1200s. I haven't worn this particular costume in years and it's one of my favorites.

some guy you dont know
10-21-2007, 06:36 AM
id probably be the burger king. nothings scarier than that 8D

if that didnt work (which it probably wont) ill just put a bag over my head. simple enough.

Vampyre
10-21-2007, 09:36 AM
You could also get a cardboard sign strung around your neck sayin' "Gimmeh Candeh!" Works every time...

some guy you dont know
10-21-2007, 10:14 AM
You could also get a cardboard sign strung out your neck sayin' "Gimmeh Candeh!" Works every time...

you know.. i have to do that now.

Wendi
10-21-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm looking for an Alice dress. All i find are short ones, and I want a cute girly one. =]

laaame.

Kootiebirdo
10-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I probably won't be dressing up.
Maybe giving out candy and watching horror movies but thats about it.

fosters home fan
10-21-2007, 02:48 PM
My parents think Halloween is for kids only............

Cassini90125
10-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Kids, kids at heart, and anyone who likes candy. :smed:

I'll probably wander around the neighborhood dressed as Darth Vader again. :)

Medikor
10-21-2007, 04:34 PM
I'll probably wander around the neighborhood dressed as Darth Vader again. :)

A Darth Vader costume is always a winner!:D

Cassini90125
10-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Two years ago when I first wore it I wandered into my favorite restaurant and loudly proclaimed, "I, Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith and servant of the Empire, have come for your meatloaf." Classic moment. 8D

xxxClaire
10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
I don't know what I'm dressing up as this year... I'll probably decide last minute like every year.

Two years ago when I first wore it I wandered into my favorite restaurant and loudly proclaimed, "I, Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith and servant of the Empire, have come for your meatloaf." Classic moment. 8D

XDD Awesome. 8D

Partymember
10-21-2007, 05:33 PM

8D

thank you for posting this LOL

bloonuggets
10-22-2007, 06:02 PM
"I'm looking for an Alice dress. All i find are short ones, and I want a cute girly one."

Have you tried buycostumes.com?

Subzeroace
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I don't really dress up for Halloween anymore but I do cosplay a bit. If I can find a wig I might answer the door on Halloween in my Mac cosplay. I already have the clothes/shoes/backpack/Over sized, hand made Bloo plush so it be nice to finish the costume ^^

bloonuggets
10-23-2007, 12:00 AM
A semi-short length brown wig at any costume shop will do the trick. Look at the pics in the Cosplay section for inspiration.

TB
10-23-2007, 07:46 AM
I wanted to do Dr.Who(10th Doctor) this year but sadly ran out of time(and short on cash) to order it off ebay. :( Usually I make my costumes though.

I guess I'll be pulling out my old standby. My Setzer costume I wore to Expo 04/06. :3 Okay, so maybe I didn't do the ACTUAL sewing but I did guide mom through the design and picked out the fabric. :-[

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Tookishbliss/ExpoTB_Iris.jpg

Cassini90125
10-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Looks great! :)

Uh... who's the red-haired lady next to you? :-[

TB
10-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Looks great! :)

Uh... who's the red-haired lady next to you? :-[

Hahaha XD that's my best friend, Pips. She was my camera lady during the convention(that shot was one someone else took :V ).

Sparky
10-23-2007, 06:16 PM
She should totally dress as Scary Godmother, lol. ;D

Mr. Marshmallow
10-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm wearing this to an anime cosplay Halloween party downtown Chicago.

http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/13817-123629.jpg

Medikor
10-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Awesome Setzer costume, TB. And great Ivan Ooze costume Mr.M! But does Power Rangers actually count as an anime? Well I guess it does have Japanese roots. I'd love to have a Goldar costume.;)

Mr. Marshmallow
10-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Awesome Setzer costume, TB. And great Ivan Ooze costume Mr.M! But does Power Rangers actually count as an anime? Well I guess it does have Japanese roots. I'd love to have a Goldar costume.;)

Actually, Power rangers is as Japanese as they come the only thing is Ivan Ooze himself per say isn't Japanese simply because he was made for the American Power Rangers movie.

Power Rangers itself though is entirely, 100% Japanese.

GrimTheLost
10-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Thanks to my job at Party City I got a free Jedi robe and I bought a Force FX lightsaber kit for this year.

TB
10-25-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm wearing this to an anime cosplay Halloween party downtown Chicago.

http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/13817-123629.jpg

Ivan Ooze

Oh..my..God! I KNEW I'd seen that guy somewhere before! I remember actually going to see that with some friends when it came out. 8D

That's fantastic!

bloonuggets
10-25-2007, 11:19 PM
"I'll just put a bag over my head. Simple enough."

Maybe as the Unknown Comic from The Gong Show? 8D

Sparky
10-26-2007, 01:28 AM
I have part of my costume done, the prop. ;)

Click! (http://neithersparky.deviantart.com/art/Sandworm-Puppet-68251173)

Medikor
10-26-2007, 06:54 AM

That is fantastic, Sparky! You've got a lot of talent to be able to make one of those Beetlejuice snakes in plush form like that.:D

TB
10-26-2007, 10:31 AM

Simply adorable. 8D

bloonuggets
10-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Oooooh, scary.

Bloo2daMacs
10-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm planning on being a Jedi clown this year, as opposed to the ninja clown last year. 8D

Jabberwocky
10-27-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm going as a mad scientist. : DDD I'm sitting here in a labcoat right now. XD

kekeke

Partymember
10-27-2007, 09:08 PM
i bought my blonde wig and started shaving my legs...ouch. Got the front half of one done, going to buy some Nair tomorrow cuz razors SUCK

Sparky
10-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Nair STINKS though Party. Even the so-called scented kind. I do use it like once a month or so, but I just hate the smell...However the hair will grow back softer if you use Nair than if you shave...lol.

Anyways I'm happy because I just got invited to go to Rocky Horror: The Musical on Halloween night at midnight so at least I'll get to go somewhere in my costume...

Partymember
10-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Nair STINKS though Party. Even the so-called scented kind. I do use it like once a month or so, but I just hate the smell...However the hair will grow back softer if you use Nair than if you shave...lol.

hey, as long as it works i'm going to be happy with it.

My ankle finally stopped bleeding. Shick Quatro+Leg=Blood

:/

bloonuggets
10-28-2007, 11:57 AM
My http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8338/2cents3fo.gif for you, PartyMember:

Go to a dance store and get flesh colored tights.

Cassini90125
10-28-2007, 11:59 AM
It would definitely be safer. :bloocross:

Partymember
10-28-2007, 12:05 PM

makes sense in retrospect 8D

oh well, now that the front half of my left leg is shaved i guess i'm comitted.

Cassini90125
10-28-2007, 12:09 PM
You could always try the "hot wax" method... though I wouldn't recommend it...

Kzinistzerg
10-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, I don't have anything for Halloween in particular but I was going to cut my over-long nails into claws and paint them metallic silver before I go into school Halloween day and see if anyone notices.

I was thinking of Dr. Forrester or Crow or possibly Tom Servo as a halloween costume, maybe. Dr. Forrester would be easiest to pull off.

Partymember
10-28-2007, 05:44 PM

oh God...:-X

xxxClaire
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM

Ouch!

Sparky
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I was thinking of Dr. Forrester or Crow or possibly Tom Servo as a halloween costume, maybe. Dr. Forrester would be easiest to pull off.

Lol GM's Dr F costume is in our coat closet... :D Next to a Frank costume and my Pearl costume...

Partymember
10-29-2007, 12:24 PM

awesome!

Imaginary Light
10-29-2007, 01:26 PM
There's this Halloween festival that my college does each year called Boobar. I decided much too late that it would be a super awesome idea to dress up as Mrs. Lovett and get someone to dress as Sweeney Todd and go together to compete for one of the prizes. So...I didn't get to do that because I didn't want to do a half-arsed job on my cotsume. So...next year? And next year we may even win a prize, because people will hopefully know who we are (because of the upcoming movie) :P

But as for this year? I haves nothing :'( This is the first year I haven't dressed up. Eh. Maybe I'll just dress in my Corpse Bride costume I made last year. Or just make myslef look all dead-like and lie on my lawn. That'll get those trick-or-treaters!

Partymember
10-29-2007, 04:35 PM
well...i finished shaving my legs. They're real smooth and i didn't get any more nicks or anything. 8D

scary_dream
10-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I have to waitress on Halloween so I am going as a zombie diner waitress from the 50s... complete with shift dress and 50s-ish hair. I soaked everything (even my ticket book!) in tea so it looks old and nasty, and I'm clumping my hair up with hairspray... I'm getting one of my friends to drag me through some dirt that day for added effect lol! I bought some black mouth dye, too, and I'm going to airbrush some green moldiness on myself lol!

Nobody's going to want me waiting on them XD

My college algebra professor is giving us extra credit for dressing up, too, so I get to wear my costume to class. Hooray!

Partymember
10-30-2007, 04:15 PM
I have to waitress on Halloween so I am going as a zombie diner waitress from the 50s... complete with shift dress and 50s-ish hair. I soaked everything (even my ticket book!) in tea so it looks old and nasty, and I'm clumping my hair up with hairspray... I'm getting one of my friends to drag me through some dirt that day for added effect lol! I bought some black mouth dye, too, and I'm going to airbrush some green moldiness on myself lol!

Nobody's going to want me waiting on them XD

My college algebra professor is giving us extra credit for dressing up, too, so I get to wear my costume to class. Hooray!

nice! gonna need pics

BTW got my dress, my wig, my makeup, lipstick, etc. :bloogrin:

vinny
10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
im going to be ben 10. my little brother got the wristband for his birthday and never plays with it. thats how i got the idea. i just need some green pants, and some how make a strip on the shirt.

no that i think of it, i bet if i had a mask on i could totally get candy cus im so short. *plot* *plot* *plot*

scary_dream
10-31-2007, 05:46 AM
Hah same here Vinny... 'cept I don't need a mask. I get people all the time not believing that I am 20 just because I'm short and small and have a young-looking face. I wear my hair in pigtails a lot and have Bettie bangs, too, so I'm sure that doesn't help at all.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

My zombie waitress costume is magnificent. I had to go to the store at midnight last night because it dawned on me that I soaked everything in tea... everything except a pair of socks, that is, and I was out of tea. I didn't want dirty nasty shoes and stark white socks, so I made a tea run. I don't even drink tea so now I have all this unused tea at my house!

Cassini90125
10-31-2007, 06:34 AM
You have got to post pics of this. :D

Invader Bloo
10-31-2007, 07:08 AM
You need some friends dressed as Stormtroopers or Boba Fett. :D

I'm going as Black Spidey. The zipper's ripped though, stupid store. ::)

WiltsAKGirl17
10-31-2007, 11:29 AM
As strange as this may sound, I'm dressed as Mac (:)) this year.

At my school, they let the kids (yes, grades 7-12. Trick-or-treating doesn't stop at age 12 up here for some strange reason) dress up in costume. I'm wearing a white sweatshirt, a red T-shirt over it and my khakis. Me and my friends are the only ones who know what I'm dressed up as, but it's for my own entertainment so I don't care.

In fact, there was a Halloween assembly and everyone in costume went down on the gym floor for the costume contest. My friend Lanea wanted me to go down but I flat-out refused. Like I said, no one would've gotten it. Poor deprived souls... :(

Diamond Duchess
10-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Do you want to know what I think? NO!

Sour grapes, I'm telling anyway. I have a red,plastic headband with some neat alien antennae that light up. That's about it, but I was wearing red and black today, so someone suggested I could be a ladybug. I'm going to work at a fall festival later, so that could work, since scary costumes aren't allowed there.

TB
10-31-2007, 07:40 PM
Weeeell mom couldn't find my costume bin in storage so I couldn't even go as Setzer this year. Instead I whipped this up in ten minutes when I got home from my last class tonight. Didn't cost me a thing and I feel like such a dork. 8D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Tookishbliss/wiltcost.jpg

I dressed up my roomy's cat for a minute before she tried to rip off her crown. She was Cait Sith, lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Tookishbliss/caitsith1.jpg

Lynnie
10-31-2007, 08:01 PM
^Yay for kitties in costume! Even though they usually don't like it, heh. 8D
Here is my furry child in his pumpkin hat. He doesn't mind wearing it around his neck like a collar, but he hates it on his head. I took many pictures before I captured a good one before he messed the hat up.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/Lynnie_Lyn/HBez2.jpg

And, well, it has nothing to do with cartoons, but here's what I wore tonight. My cat was trying to attack my sleeve. :slybendy:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/Lynnie_Lyn/BCostume.jpg

Hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween! :yeah:

Sparky
10-31-2007, 08:48 PM
Here is me (http://neithersparky.deviantart.com/art/NeitherSparky-68715583),

and here is GM (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/myimages/livingroom.jpg).

Behold the glory that is our living room!! Um...I'll clean it before Thanksgiving. (Lol, you can see the famous Kleenex box I scanned to make the Remy pumpkin pattern on the coffee table.)

TB
10-31-2007, 08:53 PM

Behold the glory that is our living room!! Um...I'll clean it before Thanksgiving. (Lol, you can see the famous Kleenex box I scanned to make the Remy pumpkin pattern on the coffee table.)

That turned out really great. I still want that plushy! 8D

One Radical Dude
10-31-2007, 09:20 PM

Lol, you both look great in those photos. Well done, indeed. :smed:

Lynnie
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Oooh, twisted! Your NeitherSparky costume looks great! Nice boots. :up:

Cassini90125
10-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Haha, very nice indeed, all of you! Well done! :D

Zeitgheist
10-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Aww everyone's costumes looks great :( I didn't get to celebrate Halloween this year with the dressing up and all that jazz. I wanted to, though. Just, appearantly when you've reached your twenties, no friends are available any holiday, they either have to work or study D; No parties anymore, no FUN. I wsih I was a kid again

jekylljuice
11-01-2007, 05:53 AM
Wow. Everyone here did a really excellent job with the costumes (particularly loved seeing the kitties dressed for the occasion, lol...unfortunately, my cats don't do accessories. Give them so much as a collar and before you can blink they'll have found some way of discarding it).

Makes me wish I'd made more of the effort to dress up this year. As much as I love Halloween, these days I seldom get the opportunity to go anywhere that requires fancy dress. Meh...maybe next year I should just gear up for the hell of it.

Invader Bloo
11-01-2007, 07:25 AM
I was freakin' thirsty & hot last night when I took my little siblings Trick-or-Treat!

Imaginary Light
11-01-2007, 08:23 AM
LOL, TB! That's an awesome costume 8D

I'm lovin' the pictures of everyone's costumes. they look great! And I, too, enjoy seeing the cute wittle kitties dressed up. Lynnie, your kitty totally looks as miffed as mine would have been had I put anything on her head 8D

Anyway, I didn't even know what I was doing last night until my sister asked me if I would dress up and pass out candy with her. Here we are, acting like the children that we are:

http://i17.tinypic.com/6f6kbh3.jpg

Since I'm already an evil witch (:-/) I ended up dressing as Bellatrix from Harry Potter. As for my sister...a skanky referree...:bloosmirk:

Kootiebirdo
11-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Ahhh...::) I didn't really do much last night except watch some movies (the original Dracula with Bela Lugosi and Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit) with a bowl of candy corn:D and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Strangely though, there weren't that many kids yesterday.

Sparky
11-01-2007, 03:41 PM
My friend who promised to take me to Rocky Horror never called, never showed up...he either forgot (it wouldn't be the first time he's forgotten to do something) or something happened. He does have a medical condition. I hope to find out soon what the deal was...

Anyways, I've taken down all the Halloween stuff. I always hate throwing out pumpkins that are still in good shape but oh well.

Cassini90125
11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
You can always use them to make pie. :D

Sparky
11-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Er...no, I chemically treat my carving pumpkins to keep them from molding, plus I scoop out most of the flesh prior to carving anyways. I do have 3 pie pumpkins though, I'll be canning them later this month.

Lynnie
11-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Love all the pics here, TB, Sparky and GM, and IL, great costumes! Love it, hope more pics are posted!
As much as I love Halloween, these days I seldom get the opportunity to go anywhere that requires fancy dress. Meh...maybe next year I should just gear up for the hell of it.
Heh heh, actually, that's exactly what I do most of the time. If I happen to be off work on Halloween, I'll wear my costume all day while I run errands around town. Maybe go to the movies, or out to eat. :bloogrin: If I'm working, I'll put a costume on when I get home, and just answer the door to the kids. We use to be able to dress up at my work, but starting two years ago, the nit wits down at corporate thought it was unprofessional, so they made it against company policy to wear anything outside of headwear (i/e, Santa hats, at least we can still wear THOSE at Christmas time!) Dumb, dumb, dumb... And the last costume party I was at was back in...um...2000. Yes, 'tis sad, 'tis very sad. But I like to dress up just for the fun of it anyway. :goo:

bloonuggets
11-01-2007, 07:04 PM
The kids really loved the Alice in Wonderland outfit, and so did the adults as I passed out the Mondo drinks with "Drink Me" labels on them. Everyone loved it for the fun factor and the non-scary image that had around the corner from a Haunted Porch. I also had my picture taken (in costume) at the local library branch reading the book of the same name.

WiltsAKGirl17
11-02-2007, 11:57 AM
OK, Halloween has come and gone, so I'll update my "Halloween as Mac" story:

I spent the enitre day wearing the outift. (Just as a recap, it was my white sweatshirt, red T-shirt and khakis.) Only two of my friends were able to figure it out on their own. My friend Daniel took almost fifteen minutes. He asked, then stopped talking about it, then fifteen minutes later went, "Is it the kid from Foster's?"

Kenna, a girl from my home ec class, figured it out a lot faster:
ME: Kenna walks into classrom Kenna, guess what I'm dressed as. It's a cartoon.
KENNA: Is it an anime?
ME: No.
KENNA: Thinks for a second, then really excited MAC! :)

I think I found my new go-to outfit-- the whole thing was really comfortable looked really good on me. (I was walking by a classroom and saw my reflection in the glass of the door and though, "Man, I look so much like Mac!" and "Wow, this looks really good on me.") I think I'm going a little insane, but that's OK!

bloonuggets
11-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Obviously, this thread needs more images...

Partymember
11-03-2007, 06:37 AM
when i get the film developed, Bloonuggets

bloonuggets
11-03-2007, 01:39 PM
"Obviously, this thread needs more images..."

"When I get the film developed, bloonuggets."

Not just to thee, dearest Partymember, I was just saying that to everyone. Post the pictures. Like this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/AliceandOranHSClub_edited.jpg

Me (Alice) at a tea party with a cosplay group dressed as Ouran High School Home Club members. Just mention "Tea Party" to an Alice cosplayer and whackiness soon will follow.

Partymember
11-03-2007, 08:55 PM
trippy :P

scary_dream
11-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Here's my zombie diner waitress picture:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/scary_dream/Zombie.jpg

My sister is in it, too. She was Kat Von D =D

Cassini90125
11-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Totally cool. Get many tips that evening? ;)

Bloo2daMacs
11-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Good costumes guys! Especially yours, Scary Dream!

I sincerely wish I could show ya'll my awesome costume, but I didn't take any pictures. It also sucked that no trick-or-treaters came by my house, so no one but me saw it.

By the way, I didn't dress up as what I said I would. Instead, I was the Grim Reaper...... with a clown nose and wig..... It was hilarious. 8D

Lynnie
11-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Woah, freaky. Pure awesomness, SD! :smed:

...I miss Halloween now

scary_dream
11-09-2007, 06:04 AM
Thanks everyone for your nice compliments!! :D

I did get ok tips that evening... though a few kids were scared of me until they realized that I wasn't going to eat them lol!

bloonuggets
11-09-2007, 10:16 AM
You should have said the one word to really scare them:

BRAINS!

bloonuggets
01-24-2008, 11:04 AM
"I don't really dress up for Halloween anymore but I do cosplay a bit. If I can find a wig I might answer the door on Halloween in my Mac cosplay. I already have the clothes/shoes/backpack/Over sized, hand made Bloo plush so it be nice to finish the costume." ^^

Like this IIRC...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/subzeroacemac_edited.jpg

Found on cosplay.com. And all you need is the wig.