PDA

View Full Version : mmorpgs

Thornwhistle
09-01-2006, 08:39 PM
In case you're wondering what a mmorpg is,here's a chart that explains .

m - multi
m - member
o - online
r - role
p - playing
g - game

I really get into playing this type of games,it's alot of fun for me. Tell me what you think of mmorpgs. Which one is your favorite?

SkittleMonkey
09-02-2006, 05:25 AM
I've only played one of these before and it was only a trial run. I'm kind of embarassed to say what it is, though. So I won't say it, but I WILL tell you that my older brother is absolutely OBSESSED with those kinds of games. I remember for a while he would spend all day on WoW (World of Warcraft) and before that there are some other ones I can't remember. But there were alot of them, I know that, and every one he plays he becomes obsessed with! I'm always too afraid I'll end up like him if I played them, so I never do. Aside from that, since starting those games up, it's pretty much all he's good at. I hold nothing against anyone who plays them, though. So, sorry if I sounded like I hate them or something. ^_^;

Scribble
09-05-2006, 10:35 AM
I used to play Final Fantasy XI for a while but it took up so much of my time that I guess I've kinda quit it for now. I might come back to it later though when I have more time on my hands. I do admit that MMORPGs are fun, although they're far too time-consuming!