PDA

View Full Version : What Does Berry Say?

Mayor Adam West
10-18-2007, 11:53 PM
When watching "Berry Scary", she says "Thank you ____ much" where the space is either "very" or "berry".

I mean, it sounds like she is actually saying "berry", but I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be "very"

Shelltoon
10-19-2007, 12:01 AM
No, I think it's supposed to be "berry". Either that, or it was supposed to be "very" and Grey goofed on that, but Craig thought it sounded cute enough for the character they left it alone.

Mayor Adam West
10-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Heh, yeah, cause when I first heard it, I went with "berry", even though it could really be "very".

But if it is suppose to "Berry" that's cool, I mean, it sounds cool like that, and cute.

Zeitgheist
10-19-2007, 03:51 AM
I thought it was a pretty obvious joke that she says berry instead of very because her name is berry

Lynnie
10-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, it's "berry", and I'm also pretty sure it was written as "berry". It was Berry's catch phrase, if you will, to help depict how cute she was. Frankie plays along a little later when Berry says "That was the bestest tour of the house I've ever taken ever!" and Frankie says back to her "Thank you berry much!" with that same cute eye flutter. :frankiesmile:

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 10:38 PM
Yeah, it's berry.