PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Coloring Pages

WiltsAKGirl17
10-17-2007, 08:44 PM
OK, here is a completely random question...

Does anyone know where I can find coloring pages of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on the Internet? I'm in Big Brothers, Big Sisters and I want to take some coloring pages to do with my Little when I visit. I really want to be able to connect with her more (I'm pretty new at this-- I just recently got comfy with the idea of pulling her out of class to spend time with me), and I thought that Foster's would be a good way to go.

I'd greatly appreciate some help here. Thanks!

P.S. I hope I put this in the right board. If not, apologies in advanced to the admins!

Shelltoon
10-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Chances are you'll probably have to buy the Mac Daddy color & activity book here:
http://www.amazon.com/Fosters-Imaginary-Friends-Color-Activity/dp/0439750199/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5/105-6656494-4701252?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192691774&sr=8-5

I've tried looking for coloring pages, but I've never found any.

Cassini90125
10-18-2007, 12:17 AM
I picked up a copy of that some time ago. It's pretty good. No, I haven't colored it, at least not yet. :)

WiltsAKGirl17
11-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Well, considering that this thread is starting to grow mold, gather dust and is getting a lovely collection of cobwebs (*Ed runs away: Ahh! SPIDERS!* Sorry, had to go there...), I'll assume that no Foster's coloring pages exist online. Thanks for your guys' help!

Oh, and I have a story to share that relates to all this. Today, when I was visiting my Little, we were drawing, and I was trying to draw Wilt (like I usually do...). The picture was him about to make a basket. (I'm not a good artist, but you could tell it was him!) I swear, my little looked at the drawing and asked me, "Is that a skeleton?" It was cute. X) I told her, "No, it's not skeleton. You'll see what it is when I'm done." Of course, I'm only there for a half an hour so I didn't finish it before I had to leave. Maybe I'll finish it tonight and bring it when I go back on Thursday.

Sparky
11-06-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm in the process right now of turning one of the old A Bug's Life coloring/activity books into a pdf file, but I feel somewhat justified in doing so seeing as you can't get those anymore. I'm not so sure I ought to do the same with something relatively new like a Foster's book...But I can scan a *few* pages and put them up if they're needed. Sorry I didn't say so earlier but I assumed that someone would find something already existing online.

WiltsAKGirl17
11-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm in the process right now of turning one of the old A Bug's Life coloring/activity books into a pdf file, but I feel somewhat justified in doing so seeing as you can't get those anymore. I'm not so sure I ought to do the same with something relatively new like a Foster's book...But I can scan a *few* pages and put them up if they're needed. Sorry I didn't say so earlier but I assumed that someone would find something already existing online.

Well, geez, Sparky, if you're going to get nailed for copyright infringement or whatever just to fufill a whim of mine, don't do it! If you want to, go ahead-- I'm just a nutcase in Alaska and you're the Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania-- just don't risk getting into deep legal trouble. It's not like a life or death matter if I can't get these coloring pages.

P.S. I finished my drawing of Wilt in seventh period today-- all I needed to do was finish coloring it, and the teacher had crayons, so I went to town. It turned out pretty well. In fact, the teacher saw it and she said, "Oh, that looks awesome!" I was so happy. X) I know what I'm working on next time I visit my little-- I'll start a series!

Mayor Adam West
11-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Someone should make up a colouring in one for the show you know, drawing it and perhaps distribute it that way.

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 10:36 PM
Wonder if OP ever colored.