PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Home mascot

Thornwhistle
09-01-2006, 07:56 PM
If you watched them announce Fosters Home as the next show,or when you watch those fillers betweem tv shows and comercials. Then you'd notice that Bloo is featured alot. Is he the mascot for Foster's Home? And when will it be Wilt's turn as the mascot?

Sims Katie
09-01-2006, 08:08 PM
If you watched them announce Fosters Home as the next show,or when you watch those fillers betweem tv shows and comercials. Then you'd notice that Bloo is featured alot. Is he the mascot for Foster's Home? And when will it be Wilt's turn as the mascot?

Well, Bloo is the main character so of course you'll see a lot of him. And Wilt's been in commericals too, along with Cheese, Coco and Edwardo.

One Radical Dude
09-01-2006, 08:34 PM
A lot of it has to do with the character being one of the hosts for the Cartoon Network Summer programming. Another factor is that he's the star of the show, so they chose Bloo. Once Tuesday comes, we'll most likely be hearing less Bloo, and more of the CN announcer.

Emma
09-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, in regards to your question if Bloo is the Foster's mascot then...yeah, he is. And that's not going to change. Ever. I know a lot of people would prefer it to be Wilt, Mac, Eduardo, Frankie, or Coco. Truth is, in a comedy series, the character generating the most laughs will always be the mascot (even in an ensamble show like Foster's). This is true whether a main character fills this role (as in South Park) or a secondary character (as in How I Met Your Mother).

Kzinistzerg
09-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Well bloo's got an easy-to-recognise voice and shape, too.

Scribble
09-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Hmm would I be right in saying that Bloo is quite widely recognised too, as a character from Foster's I mean? I can't really say for certain, because the show doesn't seem to be all that popular in my local area.

KazooBloo
12-16-2016, 04:11 PM
Main character is mascot.