PDA

View Full Version : The Big Tall Cool Red One

BluebottleFlyer
10-09-2007, 01:41 AM
http://appleyard86.deviantart.com/art/The-Big-Tall-Cool-Red-One-66624343

I gave Mac and Bloo the bling treatment with my most recent fanart, so now it's the Wilt-Man's turn.:D
And yeah, I've noticed from forum posts I've been reading that Wilt's appearances in Foster's are now becoming few and far between.:( So show him some love, people.

xxxClaire
10-09-2007, 04:39 PM
That's great! :D

Lynnie
10-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Yes, Wilt's the "Cool Red One" indeed. I love his hat! It almost looks like it's sitting on his nose, lol! Wilt can't help the shape of his head though, shame on me for lol-ing. :D I love ya, Wilt buddy! Good job Bluebottle!

BluebottleFlyer
10-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Very nice! I love that picture! :D

Much appreciated, thanks a lot.:)

That's great! :D

Thanks very much Claire.;)

Yes, Wilt's the "Cool Red One" indeed. I love his hat! It almost looks like it's sitting on his nose, lol! Wilt can't help the shape of his head though, shame on me for lol-ing. :D I love ya, Wilt buddy! Good job Bluebottle!

Lol, I did wonder how I was gonna get the hat to look right on his head, but I guess I did right. Thanks very much Lynnie.:D

LaBloo
10-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Now that's what i call fashion!

BluebottleFlyer
10-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Now that's what i call fashion!

Heh heh, nicely put. Thanks very much.;)

Carlaz
10-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Excellent work! I love the vivid colours & the pose. Wilt is definitley Mr. Cool! :D

jekylljuice
10-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Awesome work, Bluebottle. Wilt's headgear looks pretty darn swanky nestled beneath his eyes. :D

fosters-fan
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey, BluebottleFlyer? You mind doing a bling picture of Eduardo next? :)

BluebottleFlyer
10-13-2007, 03:11 AM
Excellent work! I love the vivid colours & the pose. Wilt is definitley Mr. Cool! :D

He sure is. Thanks a lot.:)

Awesome work, Bluebottle. Wilt's headgear looks pretty darn swanky nestled beneath his eyes. :D

Thanks much, man.;) You never see him wear anything like that in the show, I've noticed.

Hey, BluebottleFlyer? You mind doing a bling picture of Eduardo next? :)

Sure, in fact I'm thinking about doing bling versions of all the main characters now. Watch this space.;)

WiltsAKGirl17
11-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh, wow. Even though I'm not into the whole bling style on real people, somehow, on Wilt it seems a little more beleiveable and WAAAAY less irritating. At least his hat's facing the right way.

But seriously-- this is good!

BluebottleFlyer
11-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Oh, wow. Even though I'm not into the whole bling style on real people, somehow, on Wilt it seems a little more beleiveable and WAAAAY less irritating. At least his hat's facing the right way.

But seriously-- this is good!

Just for the record, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing anything remotely bling, heh. I agree, Wilt suits it to a T.
Thanks very much!:D