PDA

View Full Version : I post, therefore I am

Cassini90125
08-15-2006, 05:49 PM
It was 13 months ago today that I joined the old Forum, and in all that time I never got around to writing an introductory post. Guess I was just shy back then. Anyway, I'm Cassini90125. The name comes from a spaceprobe and an old Yes album. I started watching Foster's near the end of March 2005, fell in love with Frankie, was a different person in less than two months, found the old Forum, started posting, and haven't shut up since. Hobbies and interests? The Sims 2 tops the list. My stars, I love that game. I also spend a lot of time wandering my neighborhood with a camera, looking for new and interesting things to shoot (my latest passions are clouds and sunsets). I'm an avid Dungeons & Dragons player when I can find a group to play with, I burn DVD's frequently, and I'm a pretty good cook (mostly vegetarian fare these days). Aside from Foster's I don't watch a great deal of TV other than some of the better science programs on Discovery, the History Channel, and PBS. And 24. I never miss 24. Jack Bauer rules! As for Foster's my favorite character is Frankie, of course, followed by Eduardo and Mr. Herriman. I love this show so much, but then again I guess we all do. And that's me in a nutshell.

Oh, and one other thing: I like potatoes. :)

Sparky
08-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Everyone must be greeted! Welcome! :D

One Radical Dude
08-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey, dude, I like potatoes, too! :-[ *reveals a large potato* This spud's for you!

Chaos Wielder
08-15-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the forums, Cassini! Yep, I, too, love the show 24 and I can't wait until the new season airs! XD I, too, like Eduardo as he is my fifth favorite character on the show (Wilt, Coco, Bloo and Frankie are my top faves). ;)

lucyrocks73
08-16-2006, 08:38 AM
Now the party can really get started, 'cause Cassini's here!!!

Potatoes.

And in honor of you, I am making mashed potatoes tonight when I babysit, and I'm bring along my Foster's videos (I'll get around to getting them on DVD someday...)

-Marty 8-)

Imaginary Light
08-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the new forums! I like potatoes too:) And I've caught a couple of episodes of 24, and it's pretty dern good.

Bloo2daMacs
08-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Welcome back to one of our beloved mods... room service will be here any second master cassini...

Fomalhaut
08-22-2006, 05:53 AM
We've been Pming for nearly 10 months... why didn't you tell me? I love Discovery Channel too!

LaBlooGirl
08-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Hello, Cassini. A hug from me to you. ::hugs::

I don't think the board would be the same without you, so I hope you stay a long time. :)

Cassini90125
08-22-2006, 06:02 AM
Hello, Cassini. A hug from me to you. ::hugs::

I don't think the board would be the same without you, so I hope you stay a long time. :)

Thanks, I appreciate that. :) And yes, I plan to be around for a long time! ;)

We've been Pming for nearly 10 months... why didn't you tell me? I love Discovery Channel too!

I guess it just never came up. Ah, well, it's something new to PM about! :D