PDA

View Full Version : Anyone That Can Make a DVD of "Drawing Bored"?

pitbulllady
09-01-2007, 11:44 AM
I know I've asked this before, and was directed to several video sites where the short is shown, but I need it to show at school, and the school district where I work has blocked ALL video/photo uploading sites as "adult content" or "forums/blogs", and I can't seem to get my DVD burner at home to work properly. I'll be happy to reimburse anyone for the cost of the blank DVD or to send a blank one myself, but if it's recorded from a video site like YouTube, it most likely won't work at school. Anyone got a copy on VHS that can be transferred to DVD? I thought this would be a good way to "break the ice" and introduce an Art lesson, since that's what I teach.

pitbulllady

Sparky
09-01-2007, 03:47 PM
The only copy I have of Drawing Bored is the one that has the beginning cut off, but if that's okay I can make you a DVD no problem. I think it was one I found on Youtube and I converted it to an avi file.

pitbulllady
09-01-2007, 05:12 PM
The only copy I have of Drawing Bored is the one that has the beginning cut off, but if that's okay I can make you a DVD no problem. I think it was one I found on Youtube and I converted it to an avi file.

Will it play in Windows Media player, though? That's all that my school computer has on it, and we are not allowed to download stuff from the internet without prior approval from the District's Technology Gestapo.

pitbulllady

Sparky
09-01-2007, 05:43 PM
That's what I use to play my all my video files, avis included, so yeah. So you just want the file on like, a cd-rom then? If I made it into a DVD like I thought you meant you wanted, it would play in a DVD player (either a regular one or one on a computer).

pitbulllady
09-01-2007, 05:58 PM
That's what I use to play my all my video files, avis included, so yeah. So you just want the file on like, a cd-rom then? If I made it into a DVD like I thought you meant you wanted, it would play in a DVD player (either a regular one or one on a computer).

Yeah, a CD-rom should work, since I'm not sure if that computer has a built-in DVD player or not. My home computer will play DVD's and run CD's in the same drive, but I do have a portable USB DVD player than can be used in any computer with a media player, without special software.

pitbulllady

Sparky
09-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Um, okay so, I can do either...Anything else you want on it while I'm at it? :cheese:

pitbulllady
09-02-2007, 09:53 AM
That's probably it; that is the only one I can justify showing at school, since it IS art-related, sort of, so I won't get in trouble for showing it.

pitbulllady

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 10:43 PM
Shame.