PDA

View Full Version : If they had jobs, what would they be?

Tonya
08-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Bloo would be a little con-artist, frod, ripoff sales man. Just picture his commercial, a spoof off of Oxy Clean. "Hi, Blooregard Q. Kazoo here! Buy my Clean Linnen, wich was invented by me, inspired by me, and is worth every penny like me. Just pay thiry five eeaasy payments of only 100,000 dollers. So PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSEEE, buy my Clean Linnen!".

Coco, I bet she could be anything. But I have my mind set on her being a receptionest (I know that might not spelled right). Just picture it, Coco on the phone while filing her toenails, talking to a patient. "Cocococococo? Co? COCOCOCO CO! (slams up phone)".

And ahhhh, Wilt. He would be good at anything. But ladies, what if here were you're docter?

(Text edited for inappropriate content.)

I can picture Mac being a teacher or child psychologist. He'd be a good child psych. He would be the few child psych's, if not the only one, who would understand the children who were brought to him because of still having IF's, or having them at all. He'd know where they were coming from. He'd tell them that it was okay, to keep their IF's forever, he had Bloo once when he was their age and still does even in adult years, ect, ect....

I haven't thought about all the others that much to give my idea on them.

Thornwhistle
08-29-2006, 05:51 PM
I have a few ideas:

Wilt: gym coach/P.E. teacher
Mr. Herriman: burucrat
Terrence: waste disposal i.e. garbageman
Coco: D.M.V. instructor
Eduardo: nightclub bouncer
Cheese: science test subject
Goo: artist
Cy: tailor
Red: gardner

Emma
08-29-2006, 05:52 PM
I see Bloo as a telemarketer or the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

Wilt would be great in the Big Brother program, although that doesn't really pay well.

Coco would certianly be a motivational speaker.

Eduardo...hmm...I can't see Eduardo being in any line of work.

Mac would certainly fit as a teacher, but I could also see him falling into an Office Space-esque position. It happens to a lot of people.

Tonya
08-29-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm really, really sorry. You know, sometimes I don't even know just how innapropriate some of the things I say sound. I'm the type that usually speaks before she thinks. I wonder what people are gonna think on my post when they see (Text edited for inappropriate content.)? They'll probably go "Hmmm?". Eh well, thanks for editing if it be for the best.

Kzinistzerg
08-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Telemarketer? Yeah... no, see, has anyone here been to Utica, New York? Their salespeople... oh, my god. Utica car commercials are soooooo..... wow, just wow, perfect for Bloo. Utica's about an hour east of Syracuse, if that helps. Smack dab in the middle of nowhere.

Mac, I think, would get stuck in an Office-Space-like job just because he'd be too nice to not get it. And then one day someone accidentially slips sugar into his lunch and wham! I can completely see him at work, getting visited by Bloo (who we know has to idea when he's not supposed to be there) and trying to cover it up... We already know Mac can snap though, it would be interesting to watch.

Voxxyn
08-30-2006, 01:11 PM
Frankie would make a great child psychologist; in fact, I have a feeling THAT's the very college degree she has. It would explain why she has such a way with looking after the imaginary friends.

kageri
08-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Competitive eating is a job, right?

Right?

BlooCheese
08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Competitive eating is a job, right?

Right?

Well, I think there are professional food tasters. I think. Not sure. Think.

Kzinistzerg
08-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Well, you can win prizes with it...

DoubleLatte
09-03-2006, 12:54 AM
I have a few ideas:

Ha ha! I can totally see Coco being one of those sassy (if not slightly moody, to be kind) DMV instructors.

Well, I think there are professional food tasters. I think. Not sure. Think.

Yep. Food critics. :p

cartman414
10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Eduardo I could see as a company mascot or spokesman/friend, after his hilarious "LOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" interpretation of Crazy Larry.

jekylljuice
10-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Eduardo I could see as a company mascot or spokesman/friend, after his hilarious "LOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" interpretation of Crazy Larry.

Technically he already fulfilled that ambition, at the very end of "the Sweet Stench of Success". He'd become the spokesperson for a potato company, or so it would appear.

"This spud's for you." :smed:

Match Stick
10-13-2007, 03:03 AM
i say bloo will become some actor who had had their moments but definitely over-the-top most of the time

coco will become a lawyer...i just knew it, she has character and make great speeches..haha...and i once saw a fanart drawing coco as one

wilt will be a basketball coach for children...for that's wt he was when created by michael

eduardo: i think he will be an art director for PPG, just a thought...seeing him draw in 'drawing bored' and how he himself resembles BUbbles in PPG

some how i think jackie knones will be a politic or sth like that...he has that cool attitude and can influence ppl......like that time in 'backpack attack'

and i hv this weird idea that Duchess will become sth like Miranda preesley (plz excuse the spelling here) in the Devil wears Prada....in a fashion corporation like the Banana Republic...and pushes all her assissants around...the main problem here is that she has no fashion sense at all...

Zeitgheist
10-13-2007, 04:17 AM
Bloo would be... a stuntman! I mean, he has no spine. It's perfect! Nothing to break!

Mac would be... a teacher! Because he's a very intelligent kid (I mean, he's 8!)

Eduardo would be... a vet! He's like Lenny in Mice and Men, that's why

Wilt would... NOT be a basketball player. No, he'd be one of those Santas at the Mall

Coco would be... a roller-skate waitress at a drive in resturant ;)

Terrence would be... a chef. He might have some unknown talents, and I think that's chef

Jackie Khones would be... an RnB singer. I hate RnB, but he's got it down D

Dutchess would be... a model. Most likely a mannequin in a window of a bad store

Goo would be... a general in the army. XD I think she can get her point across

cartman414
10-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Technically he already fulfilled that ambition, at the very end of "the Sweet Stench of Success". He'd become the spokesperson for a potato company, or so it would appear.

"This spud's for you." :smed:

Yeah. I could see him doing potato chip ads myself.

Mayor Adam West
10-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I have a few ideas:

Well, Mr. Herrimen technically, already has a job
But I definitly like the other ones, especially Cheese's one

Mine are these as follows:
Wilt: Professional Basketball Player
Berry: (As depicted in BFAHP) Theatre(sp?) director
Bloo: Editor in cheif for a Newspaper company
Eduardo: Chef
Jackie Khones: Singer (A La, Barry White)

That's all I have so far.....

WiltsAKGirl17
11-10-2007, 10:44 PM
i say bloo will become some actor who had had their moments but definitely over-the-top most of the time...

You mean like William Shatner? 8D

And I'm not knocking Shatner here at all-- as a Trekkie who started her Trek career with The Original Series, I love Shatner. I still love him now, in Boston Legal. I just love his dramatic speech and whatnot.

Ridureyu
11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Cheese: Professional Assassin

Nobody would suspect him.

One Radical Dude
11-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Cheese: Professional Assassin

Nobody would suspect him.

Oh, boy...we are doomed. :cheesegrin::blooxd:

Diamond Duchess
11-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Gee, watch out for Cheese.:cheesegrin:

Although, nobody would suspect him, and he could use his special items, like his horsey and cereal, as cleverly disguised weapons to assasinate someone.

Huh. Cheese is strangely qualified for this job. Well, he surely won't get the idea to do this, I'm hoping.

Dragonrider1227
11-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Dutchess would be... a model. Most likely a mannequin in a window of a bad store

You know those ads that have those "Before and after" photos? Dutchess could be the "Before" 8D

Ridureyu
12-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Berry: Debutante/Hotel heiress

Just sayin'

Mac-a-lacka
04-28-2008, 06:50 AM
Mac would certainly fit as a teacher, but I could also see him falling into an Office Space-esque position. It happens to a lot of people.

I think Mac would work at none other then Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, don't you think?

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 09:17 PM
We know Bloo's job. He was the superdude and the creator of everything awesome!