PDA

View Full Version : Kappa Mikey

Owennoreen
07-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Ok this is a thread for the show called Kappa mikey on 309 nicktoons channel. It's so random and funny! The characters are Mikey Simon, Guano Gonard, Lily, Mitsuki, Ozu and yes man. The show is really funny its about this kid named Mikey Simon that wins a contest and goes to Japan to be the next new star on Lily Mu! Does anyone watch the show?8D8-):scaryberry:???

Medikor
07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
I never watched the show because I just assumed it's another anime wannabe trying to cash in. But I hear Zangieff of Street Fighter 2 fame makes an appearance...

One Radical Dude
07-10-2007, 01:52 PM
I never watched the show because I just assumed it's another anime wannabe trying to cash in. But I hear Zangieff of Street Fighter 2 fame makes an appearance...

Whaaaat? :terrconf: Zangief appears? That, I must see. 8D

Medikor
07-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Whaaaat? :terrconf: Zangief appears? That, I must see. 8D

I'm pretty sure I read that on Wikipedia or something. I may have misread, so don't hold me to that.;)

Owennoreen
07-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Ok but its anmie but its so funny you sould watch it! :)

Owennoreen
07-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Oh yeah heres the website for the show:http://www.kappamikey.com/ .

Nyo
07-11-2007, 08:52 AM
It's actually not an anime, the japanese characters are deisgned afteranime characters.

Bloo2daMacs
07-11-2007, 05:52 PM
I've seen a few episdes. It IS pretty funny, but the jaopanese animation is really crumby. I'm sure it was intentional, but nonetheless....

I think it's an amazing concept, that American cartoon characters live in the same world with the Japanese characters, which have different eyes, motions, outlines, etc.

The funniest thing I saw on the show was a scene where all the Anime characters got surprised and their heads inflated and what not, so Mikey tries to puff out his head by holding his breath, fails, glares, and mumbles "Show offs." XD

Owennoreen
07-12-2007, 08:04 AM
My favorite parts are when like the characters like float away and what Gonard says it really funny XD

Shelltoon
07-18-2007, 01:48 PM
The best part of this show is Guano. I always burst out laughing anytime he goes crazy. Sometimes I look at this show as being satirical (Did I spell that right?), but mostly I'm not that big on it.

Ub3rD4n
07-22-2007, 11:50 PM
I've seen little of this show, but what I have seen has been great. Example:

Instructions from a supposed martial arts master:

"If you cannot wash the floor, how can you wash the mind?"
"Do we want to wash the mind?"
"Yes, that's good."

"If you cannot wash the clothes, how can you wash the hair?"
"What?"
"Wash my hair."