PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kenny's Birthday on Friday the 13th!

bloonuggets
07-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Tom Kenny, who voices Eduardo among others, will turn 45 on Friday, July 13th.

A early Feliz Campleanos to you!

Lynnie
07-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Yay, Happy B-Day to Tom! For this year, I send a bucketful of four-leaf clovers, a wheelbarrel of rabbit-feet, and a truckload of horseshoes. Hopefully that will ward off any bad-luck. :-/

Cassini90125
07-09-2007, 06:10 PM
A very happy birthday to the voice of my favorite Imaginary Friend! Hope it's a great day! :)

We need a smiling Eduardo smilie so bad...

Ub3rD4n
07-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Man, 45? I'm less than shocked, but still.......But yeah, he's definitely the most accomplished voice actor lke, ever, IMO, so I wish him awesome mega lucks.

Owennoreen
07-10-2007, 04:52 AM
Sweet Birthday for tom He's one of my favorite actors why because he plays SpongeBob Square Pants!! And friday the 13th is a bad day bad luck will come :O :) :(

jekylljuice
07-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Yay, Happy B-Day to Tom! For this year, I send a bucketful of four-leaf clovers, a wheelbarrel of rabbit-feet, and a truckload of horseshoes. Hopefully that will ward off any bad-luck. :-/

Oh dear god - how many innocent little bunnies did you have to brutally mutilate in order to fill up a whole wheelbarrow, Lynnie? Mr. Herriman certainly won?t be turning his back on you in the future. 8D

Anyhow, thirteen is my lucky number. And I like Fridays. Therefore, for me, Friday 13th = super-fun-magic-happy-day. :bloogrin:

I usually like to wait until the day itself before I chip in with my birthday greetings, but I may as well do it now that it?s fresh on my mind. I?d like to wish all the birthday joy and sparkle that?s cosmically possible upon the vocal chords of the awesomeness that is truly Mr. Kip Snip. (Oh yeah, and Eduardo too of course :-/.)

Imaginary Light
07-10-2007, 07:13 AM
Woo, happy (early) birthday to Tom Kenny, the voice actor who is literally in everything:P May you have many more years, Mr. Kenny:)

bloonuggets
07-10-2007, 10:01 AM
"Oh dear - how many innocent little bunnies did you have to brutally mutilate in order to fill up a whole wheelbarrow, Lynnie?"

I can vouch for her. They were synthetic fake rabbit's feet. After all, Lynnie's a lot like Bob Barker, she has her pets spayed and neutered.

taranchula
07-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Once again since I am all about tradition and all those wonderful super duper happy snappy kind of things. I have decided to wait until the day of, to post my birthday greeting to one of the best voice actors working today. And someone whose talents I have admired and respected since I first saw him on a little HBO sketch comedy almost ten years ago.

Happy B-Day Tomster. (A term that I can freely use here, but never will use in real life.)

And here is your useless fact for the day, Tom shares a birthday with two other great actors...and two icons to nerds around the world...Patrick Stewart and Harrison Ford.

Crash-N-Cortex
07-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Happy birthday, Tom Kenny!:-[ I always liked you voicing Eduardo and SpongeBob SquarePants . Hope nothing goes wrong on your birthday.

frankie_fan
07-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Happy birthday to Tom, the voice of Raimundo (Xiaolin Showdown) and Eduardo! :-[

WiltFan
07-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Happy Birthday Tom Kenny!!!

BluebottleFlyer
07-14-2007, 03:26 AM
Great voice actor he is, definitely. Happy belated birthdayness to him.:)

Nyo
07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Happy belated.

kageri
07-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Oops, I'm late.... well, happy happy birthday to Mr. Kenny! May you be gracing our beloved cartoons for years to come!

Bloo2daMacs
07-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh my Gee! Happy Belated birthday to the most *ehem* "Awesomeriffic" *ehem* voice actor in the history of, like, forever.

One Radical Dude
07-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Darn, I'm such a bad dude; me forgetting about the birthday greeting and all! 8D Happy Belated Birthday, Tom Kenny! :-/

fosters home fan
07-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Happy belated birthday, Tom Kenny. :-[

CartoonNetworkFan
03-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday, Tom! I'm sure Eduardo is smiling right now: :smed:

One Radical Dude
03-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Happy birthday, Tom! I'm sure Eduardo is smiling right now: :smed:

Eh, you're kinda late for his last birthday. The next thread will be created later in the summer. I'm closing this thread, and when the time comes, someone can create a new thread.