PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Shorts-Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

emperor26
07-09-2007, 12:09 PM
I just found this new short on the video section of Cartoon Network.

It was quite okay, but it would have been much funnier.

Well, if you want to see the short and judge for yourself, just check out the Cartoon Network website or you can go to the link right here:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/index.html?applicationType=browser

Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
07-09-2007, 02:37 PM
its pretty good but i remember an episode of power puff girls that was really close to the idea on this one.

basilsunshine
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM
its pretty good but i remember an episode of power puff girls that was really close to the idea on this one.

Yeah man! I was totally thinking about that. That PPG episode make me laugh so much.

But I was watching this short with my 13 year old sister who doesn't like Cartoons, and we were both laughing hysterically. Bloo cutting Mac's hair just seemed like such a Bloo thing to do. And Mac was ofcourse dumb enough to trust him with it

And Eduardo walking in....8D. So priceless.

Subzeroace
11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Sorry for bringing back an old post, but I saw this for the first time today and... Did anyone else before seeing this think Mac's hair was just poofy at the top? I'm kinda... Horrified that he has head up there ._. I know it's a cartoon and all, but his facial features are so low on his skull ._. It's kinda werids me out, as I said, I thought most of that was hair.

Sparky
11-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Lol yeah me too. I was even thinking when I was making that Mac head for my costume that "in reality most of this would just be hair" but it turns out that it's NOT. :o Kinda freaky.

Nem
11-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Sorry for bringing back an old post, but I saw this for the first time today and... Did anyone else before seeing this think Mac's hair was just poofy at the top? I'm kinda... Horrified that he has head up there ._. I know it's a cartoon and all, but his facial features are so low on his skull ._. It's kinda werids me out, as I said, I thought most of that was hair.

I never thought about that until you mentioned it XD I had to download and watch it again tonight and you're right, it is horrifying D:!

Even more so then Bloo blowing a bubble with hairy gum. That made me shudder XD

bloonuggets
11-22-2007, 03:17 AM
If you have On Demand on your digital cable, the short appears in the third set of Foster's Shorts.

Shelltoon
11-24-2007, 12:33 AM

Well, Mac is unusually smart for a boy his age... :P

Subzeroace
11-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Well, Mac is unusually smart for a boy his age... :P

Giant brain-meats ._.

No one can ever tell Dib from Invader Zim that he has a big head again =O

KazooBloo
12-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Yeah man! I was totally thinking about that. That PPG episode make me laugh so much.

But I was watching this short with my 13 year old sister who doesn't like Cartoons, and we were both laughing hysterically. Bloo cutting Mac's hair just seemed like such a Bloo thing to do. And Mac was ofcourse dumb enough to trust him with it

And Eduardo walking in....8D. So priceless.

Yeah, it was a bit freaky.