PDA

View Full Version : Flash Plug-In Message: a connection problem?

ladylovelace
06-22-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered, but I am getting very frustrated.

I am a newbie to BFAHP, so I don't know much, but I downloaded Flash and Shockwave the other day so I could play. I went to the main page, and it went to the next page, and then told me that I needed to update my Flash Plug-In. But it was already updated. I have a slow dial-up connection.

Yesterday I went to my dad's store, where he has high-speed. I was instantly connected to the site, and from there I created an account and a friend. I don't go to my dad's store very often, at least not long enough to get on for a while.

So today around noon, I was fearing that the site was going to tell me I needed to update again. But it brought me to the screen, and I logged in, and then when it was loading with the clock, it told me it had encountered an error and that I needed to load the game again. I've been searching around for solutions to the problem, and I've read that there is a problem with the new update.

And now, at almost 7:00 Central Time, it brings me back to the Flash Plug-In message.

My question is this: Is it because of the speed of my connection that it will not let me in at all? And why would it let me log in earlier in the day and not at all in the evening?

Sparky
06-22-2007, 06:15 PM
I am not one of the people who has been getting the error, but this sounds like the issue we are discussing here (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2135). So I'm going to lock this thread so there's not two discussions on the same subject but if I am mistaken and this is a separate issue, someone please let me or another admin/mod know and we'll unlock this thread.