PDA

View Full Version : New Toys

bugg
06-21-2007, 06:07 PM
I just noticed that there are three new toys to unlock in mac's toybox - i had sworn off of them, but decided to risk it and unlocked Eduardo's Kitchen - is there any point to the game??

montitech
06-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I just noticed that there are three new toys to unlock in mac's toybox - i had sworn off of them, but decided to risk it and unlocked Eduardo's Kitchen - is there any point to the game??

The new Toys from this month (june) is to mimic the older Hand Held games from the Late 70's. I use to have a digital watch that played similar types of games.

I think they are worth the investment as opposed to the Boble heads from last month.

Monty :-/

gio
06-25-2007, 12:33 AM
8-)What new toys do you want to unlock first?

levelboy14
06-28-2007, 11:26 AM
i what one :sadbendy:

DatzRyoma
06-28-2007, 01:09 PM
what do the toys do anyways?
::)

Mecha
07-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I think there are supposed to be based
on the Game & Watch LCD games of the early
80's.

Stjimmy666
07-04-2007, 11:52 AM
What are they? And are they worth the points or is it a waste like the dolls?

montitech
07-04-2007, 08:41 PM
What are they? And are they worth the points or is it a waste like the dolls?

you can check out the names by putting the curser over them, I think they are worth getting, some of them are more fun then some of the standard minigames. but you get no collectables for playing them. as said in the prior post they are like the LCD games from the Late 70's early 80's

Monty :-/

J@ro_Link
07-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Check out the June update topic to see pics from the games and how you earn points in them.

Divelucaya
08-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Has anyone unlocked any of the newest toys: DJ Bloo, Terrence Rock, or Wilt Drummer? I tried to talk my son into opening one but he wanted the last bumper car game. Are they musical toys like the first 3 or are they games? Are they worth getting, in your opinion?

Update 9/14: I unlocked one of the new toys, Madame Bowling, using my son's account. You have to press "Z" when the ball in the lanes (and they vary from straight to figure 8) turns green. If you do it correctly Madame Foster supposedly gets a strike and all you see is her jumping in joy. The game is absolutely pointless and boring. I don't know if the toy game ever ends; I thankfully lost all my balls when it got up to five lanes. I wonder what the other new toys are like? But from what I have seen in the toy chest so far, Mac has crap for toys and games. No wonder he had to conjure up an imaginary friend; he was bored silly.

lisaframe
08-23-2007, 03:56 PM
I opened DJ Bloo. It reminds me of Simon. You have to follow whatever color he pushes on the turn tables. In my opinion, none of the toys are worth getting until you have unlocked all of the mini games.