PDA

View Full Version : Which Foster friend would you like to meet the most?

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 11:55 AM
If you had the chance to meet anyone of the Foster's characters (human or imaginary friends, either is fine) in RL and by that i mean the CHARACTER NOT THE VOICE ACTOR...

1. Who would it be?

2. Why him/her?

3. And what would you like to do with him/her?

So basically this is asking every child's cartoon dream, if you could meet one of the characters at Foster's face to face, who would it be, why that character, and what would you do with them (ex. date, movie, video games etc.)

Kzinistzerg
08-27-2006, 12:34 PM
Hmmmm... Mac I guess. He's fairly interesting. I dunno what I'd do, though. See if I met Bloo I'd challenge him to a game of Raiden II and win, and have fun. But I dunno...

I think you're supposed to answer the question, too.

pitbulllady
08-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Man, is THAT a no-brainer! I don't think anyone here has any doubts as to whom *I* would love to meet! The reasons as to why I would most like to meet that individual are too numerous to list here, as they basically would be the same reasons why I like this character more than any other. As for what I'd most like to do with/to him, well...let's just not touch that one, OK? Can't go getting myself kicked off VBulletin, now can I?

pitbulllady

kageri
08-27-2006, 01:10 PM
1. Oh, I have to pick one? Awwww.... well, guess. No, guess.

2. Because he's hilarious and also, adorable and huggable-looking.

3. I'd probably want to hug/squeeze him, but I don't think he'd like that much, so maybe arm wrestling or trying to eat a 2 foot sub in the shortest amount of time or making fun of chick flicks by laughing at the dramatic parts and throwing pieces of popcorn at peoples' heads. Or maybe play a game that I could safely assume neither one of us knows how to play (like chess) and make up the rules as we go along a la Calvinball.

Cassini90125
08-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Frankie. This lady means far more to me than any of you can imagine. I would like to tell her why, and how I feel about her, and thank her for making such a difference in my life. I would ask only if I might have the honor and the privilege of taking her out to dinner some evening, nothing more. She's already given me so much. :-*

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Frankie. This lady means far more to me than any of you can imagine. I would like to tell her why, and how I feel about her, and thank her for making such a difference in my life. I would ask only if I might have the honor and the privilege of taking her out to dinner some evening, nothing more. She's already given me so much. :-*

I'm right up there with you. I think Frankie is one of the sweetest characters on TV, and though it hasn't been expressed as deeply on the show, she's got a big heart and is a very loveable and likeable person who loves what she does.

I'd want to meet her because I think she's beautiful, kind, caring, and down right funny in her own likeable way. Episodes like "Setting a president" and "Frankie my dear" are the best examples of why I would love to meet her.

I would love to meet Frankie and tell her how admirable her dedication is, and that she doesn't need some schmuck boyfriend to make her feel good inside. Dinner and a movie, it's the least I could offer to someone who's inspired me so much.

One Radical Dude
08-27-2006, 02:13 PM
I'd want to meet them all. However, if I'm limited to one...well, you should know that he's definitely full of energy, does so much for being a little guy, and would definitely be a ton of fun to be around with, albeit a lot of trouble, too. :blooevil:

ch3353-h4xx0rrrr
08-27-2006, 02:30 PM
1. Who would it be? Bloo.

2. Why him/her? Because he's just like me, only more devious.

3. And what would you like to do with him/her? I'd like to learn from Bloo. Then I'd keep him fooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeer . ;D

Kzinistzerg
08-27-2006, 03:47 PM
...Or maybe play a game that I could safely assume neither one of us knows how to play (like chess) and make up the rules as we go along a la Calvinball...

I think the 'checkers' that Mac and Goo and Bloo were playing in Go Goo Go was a reference to calvinball. (I would LOVE to play calvinball with Bloo!)

Voxxyn
08-28-2006, 02:43 PM
This is tough, because I wouldn't mind meeting them all(Or most, anyway).

-Frankie, of course. Dinner and a movie, like Cass and Marshmellow said. During it, I would make sure that she knows just how grateful I am for her very existence, that her compassion and dedication is nothing short of wonderful, that she's a diamond in a mud full of unoriginal and unlikable female characters, that she makes a great role model and that, at least in my eyes, she's the TRUE epitome of female beauty. (I originally said I'd take her to a rock concert, but thinking about it now, it sounds a little ridiculous)

-Wilt would be especially good, since I WOULDN'T have to be shy and awkward like I would be with the others at first greeting. I'm not much of an athletic person, so I'd play some videogames with him.

-Goo, because I can relate to her minus the crazy part, as I'm an outcast too. If she's able to calm herself down, a discussion with her would be interesting.

Cassini90125
08-28-2006, 02:50 PM
.... though like Cassini said, I'm NOT AT ALL interested in being romantically involved with her, much as I adore her.

Uh, dude, I never said that. If a romance was a possibility, I would kill anyone who got in the way. I just won't ask her for anything more than what she's already given me. :-*

Mr. Marshmallow
08-28-2006, 02:58 PM
It's no biggie if you suggested romance or not, the fact is that this is purely a fantasy and a typical "what if" question that's harmless. There's nothing wrong with saying anything involving romance with fictional characters because it's hurting no one.

Other characters I would love to meet would include Bloo, because you just know something funny would happen to him or someone else while he's around, and Eduardo. Eduardo is an odd guy. Sometimes he seems as gentle as a care bear, other times he proves he can be funny and down right crazy too.

Like his obsession with potatos, his photograph deal at Mac's house, his WEIRD obsession with the matress in "Bus the two of us", and one of my favorite lines from "Neighbor pains".

Eduardo: Uno momento. WILT, can you come back here, I don't like talking to this guy!

I don't know why :bloocross: but that just made me laugh.

Cassini90125
08-28-2006, 03:20 PM
It's no biggie if you suggested romance or not, the fact is that this is purely a fantasy and a typical "what if" question that's harmless. There's nothing wrong with saying anything involving romance with fictional characters because it's hurting no one.

Some of the fanfiction involving character romance is extremely hurtful. Regardless, I was just clarifying my position, that's all. :)

BlooCheese
08-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Ooh. I want to meet both Mac and Bloo. Hmmm...which one, which one? Um...I choose Mac, I guess. What would I do? I don't really know. I guess I'd just play games or watch TV with him and do fun/crazy stuff, like what Mac and Bloo did in Squeeze the Day.

Scribble
08-28-2006, 11:34 PM
I'd really like to meet all of them I guess, but I have no idea what I'd do if I met them. Faint probably. XD I'd love to meet Bloo and be involved in one of his crazy adventures!

Emma
08-29-2006, 03:10 AM
Bloo, because he's just so awesome, cute, cuddly, jacka**-y...

And we'd totally throw rocks at cars from behind some topiarys.

Fomalhaut
08-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Heeey, tough one!

So, I'd classify:
- Humans: despite Terrence being my favourite, I'd say Mac. Just that I don't think I'd impress Terrence in any way, so he'd be the bully he's always. But, if there was a slight possibility, I'd say... well, him, yes.
Mac, because he' so cute and smart. I'd love to have a conversation with him.
- Friends: - to meet: Wilt! (If the line waiting for him ever ends!) Because he's kind, caring, and could teach me some sports!
- to adopt: by the time I get there, Wilt would sure have been adopted already, so EUROTRISH! I sing like her, and I LIKE her singing voice! We'd sing a duet and scare evryone away! :D Okay, since I live in Europe and usually travel a lot, I'd surely make her happy.

LaBlooGirl
08-29-2006, 06:07 AM
Uhm...Bloo, yeah, him. ^_^ I think I'd have to hug him to death, ask him if the theory is correct he's based on a security blanket....then give him back to Mac. (And encourage a relationship between the two, yes I would.)

Wilt- I'd just want to hang out with him, and give him a huge hug, tell him what a brave soul he is. (Condering his injuries, I always feel he's some kind of hero.)

Coco- I'd adopt her in two seconds. Then she could teach me her language, which one seems to understand by telepathic translation. Seriously.

All of Foster's would be cool to meet, truly they would!

FostersFriend
09-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Who would it be?: All The Cast

2. Why them: Cuz they all rock!

3. And what would you like to do with them: Have the best day ever! :bloogrin

InsaneFan
09-01-2006, 02:47 PM
1. Who would it be? Frankie. Yes, you heard me correctly. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to meet Wilt(see #3), but I'd like to meet Frankie first.

2. Why him/her? She seems like fun. She'd be an awesome person to be friends with.

3. And what would you like to do with him/her? TOUR OF FOSTER'S! Oh yeah. XD Poor Frankie. I could choose to go anywhere with her, and I choose the place she's at all the time. 8D THEN I meet Wilt. :D Plus everyone else. Then, as long as we're fantasizing, I'd get a job and pay rent to live there too.

4. Why not Wilt? OOH, I added another! ;D Well, because, I'm really shy, and probably wouldn't get up the courage to talk to him much.

Voxxyn
09-01-2006, 03:30 PM
I edited my post because, thinking about it in retrospect, my "rock concert" intentions seem a little too outrageous and farfetched. I'd be fine with just a nice dinner and movie with her :)

Mr. Marshmallow
09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
I edited my post because, thinking about it in retrospect, my "rock concert" intentions seem a little too outrageous and farfetched. I'd be fine with just a nice dinner and movie with her :)

Don't sell yourself or your ideas short Vox, this is supposed to be a "what if" scenario. You don't have to worry about plausibility in talking about meeting a fictional character in real life. The whole thing is fantasy related anyway.

Rock concert, surfing, movie, dancing, whatever, it's your "meet the most" scenario you can put what you want.

scary_dream
09-01-2006, 11:14 PM
I'd meet Wilt because he such a gentleman and I'd not have to worry about him being superficial at all.

I dunno what we'd do... probably have a relatively normal day, just hanging out and definetely talking. Then that night we'd catch a good movie and go to a dance club (a GOOD one, not a rinky-dink one beause hah... I'd love to see him dance! Not to mention I'd not mind going myself.) Yes that, and I'd probably have to carry a bat to keep the other chicks off of him. He can't deny that he's a ladies' man! 8D

I can't say it'd be much like a date, though... just an opportunity to get to know such a mysterious being!

DoubleLatte
09-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Wilt. I'd like to strap him down on a couch with me sitting on a chair at the other end of the room and just poke his subconscious to death. Maybe try the free association technique on him. I bet I could get some great stuff out of this guy.

scary_dream
09-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Wilt. I'd like to strap him down on a couch with me sitting on a chair at the other end of the room and just poke his subconscious to death. Maybe try the free association technique on him. I bet I could get some great stuff out of this guy.

Yep that's where the talking part of my plan comes in. Can't bore the guy though, so that's where the dancing comes in handy. Then at least he wouldn't feel like he was in the Spanish inquisition.

antgirl1
09-02-2006, 09:47 PM
(We're sorry, but antgirl1 has deleted this post on behalf of that the answer is too obvious, but she'd like to say that she'd probably get a heart attack if she were to me-*beeped out*. If you would like to get the answer, PM the owner of this deleted message./ . . . Intrested in Wilt? View antgirl1's gallery on DeviantArt today! Comments are welcome.)

Cassini90125
09-02-2006, 09:54 PM
(We're sorry, but antgirl1 has deleted this post on behalf of that the answer is too obvious, but she'd like to say that she'd probably get a heart attack if she were to me-*beeped out*. If you would like to get the answer, PM the owner of this deleted message./ . . . Intrested in Wilt? View antgirl1's gallery on DeviantArt today! Comments are welcome.)

I understand perfectly; you're not alone. A lot of people feel that way about Eduardo.

;)

antgirl1
09-03-2006, 07:52 PM
I understand perfectly; you're not alone. A lot of people feel that way about Eduardo.

;)

What the-*beep*?? It's not Eduardo, sillyhead.

Cassini90125
09-03-2006, 09:22 PM
What the-*beep*?? It's not Eduardo, sillyhead.

I know, I'm just teasing. ;)

GrimTheLost
09-03-2006, 11:28 PM
1. Mr. Herriman.
2. Because he's soooo uptight and I like to mess with those kinds of people.
3.I would blindfold him up and take him to a punk show at the local scene just to frazzle him and maybe put him in a pit. Then have a stimulating conversation about sophisticated stuff like world culture. After all, he has to be a smart bunny.

rukift
09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Oh my :( My two favorite characters at the moment (Goofball and Richie) are so intolerable and annoying, I probably wouldn't last thirty seconds with either of them. I love them as characters, but as actual people I'll pass. I probably couldn't hold a decent conversation with either of them to save my life, it'd probably spiral into an argument in under three minutes.

But since this is a total "what if" thread, meh, I don't know, I'd probably spend the day with richie. Only if we could talk about our feelings, like total chicks, and accompany the discussion with a pint of ice cream. >__> shut up!

Kippixel
09-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Whatever happened to Mac, Breezy? D:

Weebalicious
09-05-2006, 07:42 PM
:bloocross:

1. Who would it be?
A:CHEEEEEESE!!!

2. Why him/her?
A: Cuz he's like GIR, only more annoyng! and annoying =goood.

A: DRINK APPLE JUICE.

:bloogrin :bloogrin :bloogrin :bloogrin :bloogrin :bloogrin :bloogrin :bloogrin

Medikor
09-06-2006, 06:02 PM
If she's an option, then Frankie. She's everything I want in a woman, and I feel that we would get along well. Her and Madom Foster would fit right in with my family and Frankie is just more realistic then alot of the real girls out there.
If it had to be an IF, I would probobly like to meet Mr.H. He reminds me of my grandfather and we're pretty similar in many ways. If not him then Coco, because she's so great!:D

rukift
09-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Whatever happened to Mac, Breezy? D:

He rolled off into the sunset, katamari style.

Eh... I guess my chances of winning the nonexistant "scary fangirl of the year" award's been shot down, I totally forgot about mac. XD

Verity
09-18-2006, 11:23 AM
1. Wilt!

2. He's nice, pure-hearted, helpful... and handsome.

3. 1. Take him to school. Then I wouldn't have to ask for help :P Plus he would make PE more interesting.
2. Bake muffins, dance, watch him dance, watch tv, etc - in short, have a good time.

HappyFoppy
09-18-2006, 10:25 PM
1. Mac.

2. He looks like me a LOT, I think.

3. Anything we can think of.

edit:
I guess I'd just play games or watch TV with him and do fun/crazy stuff, like what Mac and Bloo did in Squeeze the Day.
Oh yeah, that. Me too. :D

OR

1. Bloo.

2. He's fun, and kinda cool.

3. Whatever Herriman tells us not to :P

Schornforce
09-26-2006, 12:26 PM
1. Eduardo

2. He's such a sweet, adorable guy!

3. I'd hug him and never stop.

Invader Bloo
09-30-2006, 05:59 PM
:bloocross:
A: Cuz he's like GIR, only more annoyng! and annoying =goood.

Don't forget Minimoose! :P

1.Bloo
2.Me & him can do alot of cool stuff
3.Get to do some crazed out adventure

hottoepicker
09-30-2006, 07:23 PM
i would like to meet cheese and bloo because i feel like a am a little bit of both of them...and cause they are funny!!!!

Mr. Marshmallow
10-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Cheese would be alot of fun to meet, though I wonder how long I would be able to actually stand listening to him.

Eduardo would be loads of fun to meet, he's such a nice guy and such a big purple chicken one can't help but love him.

I of course would DIE to meet Frankie :frankiesmile: insert the big cartoon hearts into my bulging eyes anytime now. I'm seriously thinking about writing a fan fic about Frankie and make the whole "obsession" over her into a story.

And include all the die hard Frankie fans on this forum as characters, sort of a "Rat Race" for Frankie's heart kinda thing and instead we end up driving her crazy.

Voxxyn
10-02-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm seriously thinking about writing a fan fic about Frankie and make the whole "obsession" over her into a story.

And include all the die hard Frankie fans on this forum as characters, sort of a "Rat Race" for Frankie's heart kinda thing and instead we end up driving her crazy.

With all due respect, that idea somewhat troubles me. Maybe if you end it with Frankie and her admirers coming to a mutual friendship where they come to appreciate and understand each other, I'd be able to enjoy it. Yeah, that may sound like an "unrealistically happy and tidy ending"... but if it were to end with her being miserable and us looking like fools, I'm sorry, but it would be hurtful to me instead of funny.

And I like to think my love of Frankie is more sincere than trying to selfishly force her into a relationship, especially when it's been made clear that she cares far more about her friends and the Foster's cause than having a boyfriend. I don't know about anyone else, but that's something I would NEVER do.

Cassini90125
10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm seriously thinking about writing a fan fic about Frankie and make the whole "obsession" over her into a story.

This is a bad idea. Leave me out of it as well. :terrence:

Mr. Marshmallow
10-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Hence the term "idea".

Doesn't mean i'll do it, it was a suggestion.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Medikor
10-02-2006, 04:17 PM
I think it would be great! Just make Frankie completly obliveouse to everyone fighting for her heart and you have a winner!8D
I always thought it would be great to introduce a new male character to the show to help with an easy to explaine increase of workload. He could be Frankie's age and always be trying to get her attention but she never notices. That could lead to some great comady. But you know they would get together in the end. He would be the perfect guy for her but she wouldan't even know it.:D

Sparky
10-02-2006, 04:24 PM
A story like that would be fine as long as you don't use real people from this or any other forum without their express permission... :P

Medikor
10-02-2006, 05:05 PM
He can use me. It's not like he's useing my REAL identity. Just my online persona.:D

Cassini90125
10-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Forum member vs. Forum member in a competition for someone's heart? No way. I can't see any good coming from this, just the potential for a lot of hurt feelings. It's like "The Bachelorette" all over again. I want no part of this insanity.

Voxxyn
10-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Me neither. Maybe you're into that kind of stuff, but not me. I just simply wouldn't want to force her into something that would end up in complete disaster for everybody involved.

But I see we're getting off-topic.

The fact is, I'd love to meet the entire Foster's house. Not just the main characters, but there seem to be many interesting background IFs as well. Of course, I'd probably last only two minutes with Bloo before he'd drive me completely nuts. Same with Cheese, only replace "minutes" with "seconds". :P

Cassini90125
10-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Of course, I'd probably last only two minutes with Bloo before he'd drive me completely nuts. Same with Cheese, only replace "minutes" with "seconds". :P

Lol. I'd like to spend an afternoon with Mr. Herriman and Madam Foster. I think they've both got a lot of interesting stories to tell, and I'd like to hear them all. :herriman: :mfoster:

Medikor
10-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Well, the fan vs fan, I think, was meant to be in good fun. no more. If you guy's feel so strongly about it, I can withdraw my support.
Foster's is great because there will be someone in their that you would get along with or enjoy. I said before that I would like to meet Frankie. Yes, I would love the chance to woo her, but I would also just love to have a conversation with her. I bet she would love some of the stories I have about my family. We just seem like we would get along.:D

SkittleMonkey
10-02-2006, 06:35 PM
I'd like to meet Wilt because he's tall, which brings me to what I would do with him for the day. I'd take him to the mall with me, and I'd ask him to reach up and get down all the stuff I was always too short to get myself, in result saving me the embarassment of having to ask one of the employees for help. Oh, and then we'd stop at the food court and sit down with a large cup of pretzel bites with super-processed dipping cheese and talk about the days events and the meaning of life... What? I can have dreams, can't I?

Mr. Marshmallow
10-02-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm gonna say this now so it's clear of my intentions and that no more people will/can get put under fire over an idea. The concept was merely an idea I got from another forum board using a similar basis for a another show with board members.

My intention was not to use anyone's identity without permission of course, and meant simply by their online identities and not their RL ones. However I do increasingly advise people in regards to anyone who may accidentally misinterpret my words that they, in all honesty.....relax a bit.

I don't start trouble or fights and being a fan fic writer it was simply a means of exploring a possible story idea for curiousity and nothing more. My emotions towards Frankie are strong but not without restraint, and I think people are taking my words and expressions to heart with a grain of salt.

They shouldn't. I stated before I'd love to meet Frankie and I still do, and anything I say or do is not an attack or a slanderous remark, I don't do that sort of thing and I want people to know that. If you guys feel that strongly towards Frankie I can relate, but talking about her is not a crime and my words are not bullets.

Please don't take this negatively or as a flame, simply as an expression of someone who wants everyone to know who he really is by his soul and not his words. And as I said to get back on topic, meeting Frankie would be a pleasure I would love to have. And nothing I say or do will ever change that.

Medikor
10-03-2006, 06:46 AM
I understand. You can still include me if you want. I figured you would make something we would all enjoy. Not something like a fight to the death over someone who dosan't even exist.

Voxxyn
10-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Mr. Marshmellow, I hope you understand that we do very much value you as a member of this community, and I genuinely appreciate what you have to say about Frankie; infinitely more than some people I've seen.

Usually(e.g. TV.com, ToonZone, GameFAQs, IMDb), when I see other fans mention what they like about Frankie, they always talk about how "hot" she is or how funny her temper tantrums are--which pisses me off, because they'd ALWAYS forget to mention her personality. And to be honest, for the first month I spent here after signing up(The last month for the old forums), there didn't seem to be many people aside from Cassini who liked Frankie for more than just her looks.

So it was a relief when I read your original "Why I'd want to meet Frankie" post back on the first page of this thread. I was, and still am, very glad to see somebody else who actually notices just how sweet and wonderful her character is. I very much look forward to what you have to say about her and Foster's in the future.

My frustration was with that fanfic idea, not your overall view and feelings towards Frankie. But if you and Medikor are fine with it, then that's OK. :frankiesmile:

Medikor
10-03-2006, 09:04 AM
I love Frankie's personality too. She so real in how they made her. She has such a soft side to her that tends to be taken advantage of (Bus the two of us) but she also care's more about the Foster's cause then her own probloms. (Imposters)
I was so pleasently surprised when I first seen her. My brother told be that Grey Delisle did her voice, so I expected her to be the same as Vickie from Fairly Odd Parents. Framkie is so much more then that. She's a fleshed out person and not just a plot devise.
I would also like to meet Frankie so I could try out her coocking. I bet her food tastes great, (Except for "IT"8D ) and I would love to swap recepie's with her.:D

Invader Bloo
10-03-2006, 06:00 PM
It's Vicky. I'd also like to hang with Frankie.

Ub3rD4n
04-29-2007, 12:46 AM
I'd like to meet Wilt, not that we have many tastes in common. I'd just wanna tell him that what he does is important. it's important to have someone like him exist. To set an example, and to renew people's faith in humanity. Even if he isn't human.

Oh, then I'd ask him how the weather is up there. Cause, being short, I wouldn't know.:bloocross:

Mr. Marshmallow
04-29-2007, 09:05 AM
If there's one thing I've learned about being a fan of a character, being disimilar in tastes isn't always a bad thing. I've found myself liking characters that are total polar opposites of who I am in personality. You can't help who you fall you love with and you can't help liking who you like.

I said before I would love to meet Frankie, now she I do think I would get along with personality wise as I'm not too different from how she acts as far as temper (sometimes), the need to clean, and putting up with annoyances around the house. I think Eduardo would be fun to meet to.

Though I'd be worried how to handle him as I konow he's the easily scared type and I wouldn't wanna freak him. I think it'd be pretty bad if he ran through a wall in my house if I accidentally said the word "strangers" :P.

xxxClaire
04-29-2007, 01:51 PM
I'd like to meet everyone!

Well If I was only aloud to meet one, I'm not to sure who I would pick.

I want to meet Mac because he's one of my favourite characters and he's really smart and cute. I'd love to have a long conversation with him, and I'd want to play video games with him and go to a movie with him. :) And I'd protect him from Terrance. :P

I'd want to meet Bloo because he's a lot like me, and I think we'd have an awesome time together. I'd want to play video games and go to the movies, (pretty much the same things I'd do with Mac) have a paddle ball contest :bloosmirk:, and throw the biggest fatest awesomest house party EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

I'd also love to meet Wilt and Frankie as well. :D :frankiesmile:

frankie_fan
04-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Any guesses on who I'd like to meet? :frankiesmile:

What can I say about her? She's undeniably cute, dedicated, and has a big heart that just makes me warm to her.

Well, first of all, I would give Frankie the day off and order Mr Herriman and Bloo to do all the dirty work! :frankiesmile: Then I would take her out for dinner and just say to her how much she has changed all of our lives.

With any luck, I hope for a kiss from her! *suddenly blushes wildly* :-*

WiltsAKGirl17
10-04-2007, 08:36 PM
* points to username * Any guesses? ^-^
My Answers
1.) Wilt

2.) He's good, gentle, sweet, friendly, tall, a gentleman... he's the ultimate package!

3.) Try to stay with me: Pick him up from wherever Foster's is located, take an Alaska Airlines flight into Anchorage, spend the day exploring Anchorage and the nearby areas, like Girdwood, and cap off the day with a nice dinner (think nice dressfor me, maybe like a nice shirt and tie for him sort of dinner) and the rest of the evening talking and dancing. (It's a little date-ish, but it's a what-if board and I can dream, can't I?)

Mayor Adam West
10-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Eduardo of course, cause I would want to hug him.

Why though? Cause he's Eduardo!

Ub3rD4n
10-20-2007, 12:48 PM
You don't need an excuse to hug Eduardo.:smed:

Shelltoon
10-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Eduardo. He's the greatest friend ever. So sweet, innocent, I just wanna give him a big hug!!

cartman414
10-21-2007, 12:14 PM
You don't need an excuse to hug Eduardo.:smed:

Very true. He'll be the first to hug, and in some cases, kiss you!

Mayor Adam West
10-21-2007, 12:25 PM
You know, I would also like to have a random conversation with Cheese.

See how it turns out :cheese:

Cassini90125
10-21-2007, 12:37 PM
You know, I would also like to have a random conversation with Cheese.

See how it turns out :cheese:

Hmm...

Anyone: "So, Cheese, what's your view on neo-cubist art?"
Cheese: "I have head lice."

:cheesegrin:

BabyCharmander
10-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Dunno if I could pick just ONE character. Personally, I think it'd be fun to hang out with the Foster's gang (Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco) for a day. 'Course I'd probably end up spending an hour stuttering and being shy. XD; But after that it'd be fun to go on some crazy adventure with them in the Foster's house. (As long as Cheese stays far, far away. D: I dunno if I would be able to tolerate him at all.)

Bloonan
10-22-2007, 04:56 PM
I'd like to see Cheese. He's so fun and random, just like me!
...Pancakes!
I'd probably just hang out with him and have a random converstion, you know?

Me: Hi Cheese! How are you?

Cheese: I like chocolate milk!

Me: So do I!

Cheese: Hi doggy candy!

(Wait... I'm finally at home! Hooray for post 100!)

LaBlooGirl
02-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Probably Bloo, so I can just hug him. "Have you hugged your Blooregard today?" XD
Then Wilt, cause he'd be fun to talk to and just hang out, being such an intelligent, wise sort...
And Coco, for when I'm feeling as insane as she is!!
Yeah, if only ^_^

Diamond Duchess
02-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Have I ever gotten around to posting here? (shrugs) Apparently not. Might as well.

I'd honestly like to meet most everyone on this show, because despite their flaws, they're all special in their own way. They have their quirks, and I'd like to see them in person. That'd be neat.

However, on the top of my list are Coco and Bloo. Coco'd be real facinating to hang around with; Bloo and I would have fun, doing all sorts of wild things.

cheese_is_love
02-24-2008, 07:22 AM
1. Who would it be?
Cheese
2. Why him/her?
He is the greatest character known to mankind - my sister and I were arguing over him or another CN character, but he wins. Fullstop.
Drink chocolate milk... and ride in a go-kart...
:cheese:

Ridureyu
02-25-2008, 02:47 PM
While it would be fun to mess around with Bloo, and all, I'd have to say Wilt. We'd get along!

Concerning human characters, it depends. I'm in Frankie's age bracket, so :bendy:

But then, Mac is more than intelligent enough to be absolutely awesome in casually hanging out, too.

And finally, I would hug Madame Foster. I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I'd basically smother the poor old lady. I love grannies by nature.

Ub3rD4n
02-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Who wouldn't want to hug Madame Foster? She's so quirky and adorable!:mfoster:

Mr_Bloo_Veins
03-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Bloo and Jackie Khones. come on guys, you can't deny Jackie's awesomeness.

And I KNOW i'd get along great with Bloo. We'd probably go see a crappy movie just for the fun of it and riff on it MST3K style. Then we'd go home and trash our house for no apparent reason, watch some Beavis and Butt-Head reruns and drink coke until our spit hurts. FRAT PARTYYYYY

Oh yeah, and a paddle-ball contest.

But that was pretty obvious from the start.

Hinata4
04-21-2008, 07:19 AM
It will definetly be Frankie. She is my favourite character. It will be a very big honor for me to meet her. SHE TOTALY ROCKS!!! I woul like to talk with her alot! *... doh ...* :frankiesmile:

Mac-a-lacka
05-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Mac.:)

Traveler
07-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Madame Foster, and we'd probably do something crazy like go skydiving. Bloo would probably whine his way into coming, too. 8D

Natty
07-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Probably Ed, because he's a fuzzball 8D I love to curl up against something warm and cozy and fall asleep...

heh, I'm like a kitty-cat. Meow!

happy80schild
07-23-2009, 06:05 AM
Mine would be Peas

His ideology is so positive, upbeat the exact opposite of me

I would want to take him home as he really is the imaginary friend I want.
But if I couldn't we would spend the time discussing Chaucer

iceberg210
07-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Bloo :bloogrin:

We would cause so much havoc, and collateral damage...

The tricky part is that I'd have to figure out a way to get a good enough lawyer so that all the collateral damage I didn't have to pay for, and the bill somehow go to Mac...

Ok that'd be mean, HOWEVER, think about it, it'd be something Bloo would do.

That or have Frankie foot the bill....

Cassini90125
07-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Bloo :bloogrin:

We would cause so much havoc, and collateral damage...

The tricky part is that I'd have to figure out a way to get a good enough lawyer so that all the collateral damage I didn't have to pay for, and the bill somehow go to Mac...

Ok that'd be mean, HOWEVER, think about it, it'd be something Bloo would do.

That or have Frankie foot the bill....

I will GET you for that. 8D :frankiemad:

Still Frankie for me; my first, best choice. :frankiesmile:

PeterFoster111
07-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Who? Frankie.

Why? Beacause SHE IS SO BEUTIFUL THE MOST BEUTIFUL CARTOON EVER. Infact, THE MOST BEUTIFUL HUMAN BEING ON EARTH EVER! :bloocross:

What? I'm sorry, but I really don't know! (please don't think im wilt) :P

Major Abbey
07-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Human - Frankie. As I said in the appreciation thread for her, she seems like a good person to be friends with. Even meeting her for one day would be nice.

Friend - Edwardo. He's grown on me a lot as I watched the show, and I think we'd get along well.

(As for Mr Herriman, he'd probably annoy me if I met him in real life)

AmberMist84
08-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Well.. I actually have two:

NUMBAH ONE

1.:bloogrin:

2.We have many simualrities

3.Oh I don't know... Drive him around for a criuse around the dessert here in Nevada while blasting a rock song on the radio and singing along obnoxiously.

NUMBAH TWO

1.:D

2. He'd be VERY pleasent to talk to and be around

3. Hmm.. well.. Perhaps dinner and a show in Vegas? (all on me), Show him the Hoover Dam? Grand Canyon? We all know this fella isn't picky.

Lucky
09-05-2010, 09:34 AM
Who would I choose?: Mac

Why: He goes through a lot of crap and deserves a hug, he's sweet, smart, and really cute.

What would we do?: Play video games, watch a movie, talk, and for me to just hug him :)

ismelllikecanada
03-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Either bendy or Mr. herriman. I could get along with either of them. I like what they do and how their personalities work with the other cast. I'm willing to either cause mischief or scold those who cause trouble.

KazooBloo
11-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Eduardo. :smed:

Oxnvat
07-21-2023, 04:11 PM
1. Who would it be?
Coco
2. Why him/her?
She's such a frickin' goofball
I'd probably play Terraria with her or take her out to dinner at McDonald's