PDA

View Full Version : The good times

Owennoreen
06-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Remember the really good tv shows that were on but they have been canceld? Like Goosebumps,Animorphs,The adventures of Pete and Pete,Courage the cowardly dog,Are you afraid of the dark!All of those good shows dosen't anyone miss them??:macwor::(:terrence::'(:sadbendy:I miss them so much!! I used to love those shows!

Medikor
06-17-2007, 01:38 PM
I feel the exact same way about the 80's. But this is why dvd's were made! Now we can preserve our cherished shows and enjoy them our whole lives.:D Of course, many shows just don't get that treatment and get lost in television limbo...

WiltFan
06-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Just about every TV show i've ever liked has been cancelled, except for a few. Lets see, pretty much every disney cartoon from the disney afternoon, house of mouse, mostly every nickelodeon show from the 80s and the 90s, Courage the cowardly dog, Adventures in Wonderland, Invader Zim, most of Cartoon Network's old cartoon cartoons, and the list goes on. But I agree with Medikor, thats why DVDs were made. :D I honestly don't know where i'd be without them.8D

Bloo2daMacs
06-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Well, I sure as hell miss Invader Zim, since I never really got to watch until AFTER it was cancelled....

Ccook50
06-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Up to recently, Courage was being run on Cartoon Network. Boomerang runs Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, The What-A-Cartoon Show, 2 Stupid Dogs and SWAT Kats.

Nicktoons runs Invader Zim, Rocko's Modern Life, My Life As A Teenage Robot and others from the past.

montitech
06-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Do not worry the really good shows are always comming back.

for instance, as mentioned Courage is still on CN.
Hawaii 5-O is playing on cable,
Tom and Jerry on CN
Buffy on FX
ect...

Owennoreen
06-18-2007, 06:39 AM
Thanks guys but i don't really know where to get the dvds and they cost too much money!! But you guys really know what im going though but you know what i really don't like is when they cancel the good shows and they put really bad shows like yugioh gx pokimon exoulin showdown really bad shows!