PDA

View Full Version : reset password problem

dolover
06-12-2007, 06:03 PM
i wanted to change my password but when i try selecting the hint question, the drop down list doesn't "drop down". It just says "Select a new hint question", but i can't. Is it just me? if it is, help me!

Sparky
06-12-2007, 06:56 PM
As I recall from when I was trying to help ORD log into his old account, you can't actually change your password. All you can do is answer your secret question thingie and it will give you the password. Its been a while but I think that's how it works, unless they changed it.

dolover
06-12-2007, 07:51 PM
well then i have a problem changing the hint question

Vicks
06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
You can't change your password or the hint question. Did you forget your password? Or is it that you just don't like it, or gave it out to someone else?

It looks like a glitch on the site. Hopefully if you forgot it, you can still get it by answering the question that you originally put in. If you don't remember that answer, then you might be completely out of luck.

You could try e-mailing the e-mail address under the Contact Us, but trust me, you probably never get a response. Cartoon Network is THE worst when it comes to reading and responding to e-mails.
~Vicks

One Radical Dude
06-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I hate to say it, but you're not going to get much in the way of help. I went through 2-3 email addresses, and nothing was accomplished. When I realized that I was unable to use my password to my first account, I was simply screwed, and I was forced to create a second account.

dolover
06-13-2007, 08:03 PM
i just wanted to change my hint question and answer. oh well, i'll leave it as it is.