PDA

View Full Version : Mac's toys.... yes or no?

savetheempire101
06-12-2007, 11:27 AM
What does unlocking mac's toys do for you?
Is it worth it or should I go for another mini-game?
what do you guys think?

Vicks
06-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Totally NOT worth it!!!! At least in my opinion, and several others as well.

Here is my advice - If you still have mini-games to unlock, go do ALL of those first! They give you the gift rewards like photos, furniture, hats, buddies and music.

Once you are completely finished with all mini-games, then go unlock the Mac's toys, because you'll still have adventures for the May update to finish (6 total - 3 mini-game levels and 3 toys).

The toys don't give you a reward for unlocking them, like the mini-games do, and all it is, honestly, is a computer-generated bobble head doll. The first three are Wilt, Cheese and Eduardo. They are standing in front of a background with music playing. You can click on their head, body and feet to make each part move in two different dance patterns, or click again to make them stop. Some people might enjoy this, but that's all there is to it. I just can't see anyone sitting there spending time watching them 'dance' for very long. At least with the mini-games you can go back and play your favorite ones and are more enjoyable. But those are my opinions. You may find that you actually like the toys. 8D
~Vicks

Stjimmy666
06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
I agree the toys suck. they are so not worth it. Unless you want to sit at your computer just watch a little buddy move in the same way over and over agian...yeah dont get it go for the games

One Radical Dude
06-13-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm not going to tell anyone to go for the toys or not. I think seeing the toys are neat, though next time, I'll go for the latest mini-game. Really, it's up to the player to decide.

montitech
06-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I use my multiple IF at BFAHP to get all of them on the first day of the update. I thought they were OK but I hated the 30 second delay to download and open the toy.

Monty :-/

savetheempire101
06-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Thansk guys! That was really helpful. I'm going for the mini games ...I don't feel the need to watch a dancing bobbel head... I have a ton of games to unlock becase I didn't play for a few months....durring the school year and now...my account is the same but only one of my games stayed unlocked...anyway, I hope the toys you can unlock in the mall don't suck too!