PDA

View Full Version : Daily Reset

BollaRice
06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
I know this isn't a complaints forum, I'm simply curious if anyone else has run into this.

Let me post an example of what I encountered and see if ayone else has seen it as well. Let's assume I logged in on saturday and did my chores and my favor for the day. Sunday, I log in and it has the same chores listed and completed. Monday the same thing, then Tuesday it will finally have reset for the day. The days I listed are arbitrary, this isn't something that happened only once, I'm just curious if anyone else has taken two and three days to get new chores and favors.

Sparky
06-11-2007, 07:51 PM
You can complain here. We cant go into the game and fix stuff, but we can listen with sympathetic ears. ;)

I haven't heard of it taking that long to reset. :( That sucks. I hope this isn't like, an onging thing,

taranchula
06-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Actually I do recall having the same problem with the game when I played it last year, I too would sometimes wait a over a day or more to get new chores. But then I figured it was on account that the game was new at the time and that was one of the bugs that slipped through the cracks. And I guess this proves it hasn't fully been taken care of yet.

montitech
06-11-2007, 09:36 PM
I had a simmilar issue with the HUB of the Invation games on CN.

When the last game came out (Billy metel Face from grim and evil) The hub did not advance, it showed that the game was not availible.

I loged into a second account on my compututer and went to Cn and the game worked correctly, so I went in and deleted the games Sockwave file under my internet cache and it then worked.

Maybe your glitch is a similar issue/resolution ?

Monty :-/

BollaRice
06-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Interesting stuff. I appreciate the ideas. It's not a huge problem, but I was getting on a roll with unlocking mini-games and thus furniture and the like. Had a schedule and everything. I'm just one of those people that HAS to unlock everything as fast as possible. I'm hoping there's a way to do som without all the mini-games as there are a number of them I consider to be weak sauce. Meh, that's what I get for doing the kung fu game first.