PDA

View Full Version : New guy saying Hi

Mr. Marshmallow
08-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi, my name's Mr. Marshmallow and I'm actually becoming a bigger and bigger Foster's fan then I ever thought I would end up. I've been a big fan of cartoons even as I've gotten older (i'm 22 now) and Foster's has really shown me that America can still make good toons for today's modern age.

I LOVE the dialouge on the show, especially between Bloo and Mac and in case you can't tell already (:-* ) Frankie is my absolute favorite character along with Mac and of course, Bloo. I'm happy to have found a forum board for this show and I hope you guys won't mind me hanging around.

One Radical Dude
08-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Heya, Marshmallow Man! :P Welcome to the forum! :frankiesmile:

Sparky
08-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Hooray! Welcome and I'm glad you found us! :frankiesmile:

taranchula
08-27-2006, 03:18 AM
Welcome!!!

(Ps I like your avatar, I always was a sucker for a good eye-roll. 8D )

GrimTheLost
08-27-2006, 04:13 AM
Welcome.

Cassini90125
08-27-2006, 06:03 AM
Greetings to another Frankie fan, and welcome aboard! :)

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you!

And to any Eduardo fans, gracias

Voxxyn
08-27-2006, 09:44 AM
I, too, have become a bigger Foster's fan than I intended. I only began watching Cartoon Network late last year, originally because of Teen Titans, and then decided to watch some of the other new shows out of boredom, including this one... and now it's become one of my all-time favorite television shows.

And seeing as you have your own ff.net account... even though I like fanfiction when it's done well, I must warn you that some people here do NOT take kindly to the very concept of it(The Frankie thread recently had a brief digression that turned very nasty against fanfiction), so try not to feel too upset by the naysaying here. I, for one, agree completely with the opening sentence in your profile.

Always nice to see another Frankie fan, so hola!

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 10:16 AM
I understand people have their own feelings towards fan fics, and I will be honest, I don't blame them for feeling that way. I myself have used fics "negatively" sometimes and it can upset alot of people then you do that, but I am NOT one of those people.

Fan fics are important to me and anything I ever say, do or USE in my stories is strictly for exploring the possibilites of the "what if" theroy. I actually finished recently my first Foster's fic, exploring a more unsual aspect of the show. I got the idea from reading a few other fics off FF.net

If you guys dislike my Foster's story that's fine, if you don't want to read it, that's fine too. Constructive criticism is necessary to become a good writer and I won't lash back against anyone who did or didn't like my Foster's fic or for any of my stories on my account.

I will however defend myself if my stories are butchered without reason. If you dislike my story for a reason, then please tell me, but tell me constructively, don't go out of your way to destroy me or my story unless you have an honest concern or reason for doing it.

I actually got into Foster's after watching more and more random toons on cable. I originally just watched Teen Titans and Justice League Unlimited. But, Foster's got me hooked and so did Ben 10. Cartoon Network has proven itself to be one fine dam toon channel.

I don't love everything they put on (Camp Lazlo, Squirrel Boy) but I'm definitely glad they are at least trying to make some good quality toons.

billytheskink
08-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Howdy.

Hope to have some good discussion with you.

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Howdy.

Hope to have some good discussion with you.

Don't blink but I think we've already started one in the human characters section 8-).

BlooCheese
08-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Hello! Do you like marshmallows?

Mr. Marshmallow
08-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Hello! Do you like marshmallows?

In cereals, yes.

Raw, no.

Although it has been a while since I tried one raw.

Cheesecake_Recipe
08-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Sweet, we're getting more foods around here! Welcome!

Kzinistzerg
08-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Mmmm... food...

Welcome.

LaBlooGirl
08-27-2006, 02:03 PM
I understand people have their own feelings towards fan fics, and I will be honest, I don't blame them for feeling that way. I myself have used fics "negatively" sometimes and it can upset alot of people then you do that, but I am NOT one of those people.

Fan fics are important to me and anything I ever say, do or USE in my stories is strictly for exploring the possibilites of the "what if" theroy. I actually finished recently my first Foster's fic, exploring a more unsual aspect of the show. I got the idea from reading a few other fics off FF.net

If you guys dislike my Foster's story that's fine, if you don't want to read it, that's fine too. Constructive criticism is necessary to become a good writer and I won't lash back against anyone who did or didn't like my Foster's fic or for any of my stories on my account.

I will however defend myself if my stories are butchered without reason. If you dislike my story for a reason, then please tell me, but tell me constructively, don't go out of your way to destroy me or my story unless you have an honest concern or reason for doing it.

I actually got into Foster's after watching more and more random toons on cable. I originally just watched Teen Titans and Justice League Unlimited. But, Foster's got me hooked and so did Ben 10. Cartoon Network has proven itself to be one fine dam toon channel.

I don't love everything they put on (Camp Lazlo, Squirrel Boy) but I'm definitely glad they are at least trying to make some good quality toons.

This explains my own views regarding fanfiction to a T, well said!
And, welcome to the forums. :)

Imaginary Light
08-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Welcome! And your screen name is making me hungry for some toasted marshmallows...mmmm...marshmallows:P

InsaneFan
08-31-2006, 09:49 AM
*adds another tally to the Frankie Fans list* Welcome to Never Forgotten!