PDA

View Full Version : Metalocalypse

Partymember
06-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Anyone watch this show?

I think its the absolute best show on TV. I love "Bluesklok", such a good episode.

"Train Leavin' the Station Blues"
"Wife Gone on the Funeral Train Blues"
"Blues Train Blues"

ROFLMAO

AerostarMonk
06-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I love Metalocalypse. I can't find many people I know who love it as much as I do. I sing the songs, learn the lines, just everything.

I do know there are a couple of other people on this board who also love this show like the dickens.

Mr. Marshmallow
06-02-2007, 11:03 PM
I do like this show but not THAT much. It has its moments but I personally can't find the show to be funny enough or as widely applicable to have a long standing run like most adult swim shows like ATHF, or Sea lab 2021. In any case, even for a non death metal fan I admit the music can be really catchy.

I have only seen a few episodes and there have been some really good ones admittedly. I personally loved that heroine snorting rock and roll clown, and that one episode where they adopted a kid and he ended up being like a wild boar, freak of nature thing.

8D I couldn't stop laughing when they brought him to a vet to get nudered.

some guy you dont know
06-03-2007, 07:39 AM
awsome show. my favorite episode was dethtroll. Mustakrakish was awsome

Partymember
06-03-2007, 09:13 AM
DEATHKLOK!

x_dummkoff_x
06-03-2007, 04:35 PM
dude,
I LOVE this show!
I even got some of their songs on my ipod, man!
^^ ah, skwis and toki!

scary_dream
06-04-2007, 05:24 PM
I...love...this...show!

It's hilarious... I my favorite episode is "Skwisklok" because I love Skwisgaar, and seeing Toki cracked out on candy is amazing 8D It's where my signature comes from!

x_dummkoff_x
06-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I...love...this...show!

It's hilarious... I my favorite episode is "Skwisklok" because I love Skwisgaar, and seeing Toki cracked out on candy is amazing 8D It's where my signature comes from!

omg!
are you reading my mind?

scary_dream
06-09-2007, 08:20 PM
omg!
are you reading my mind?

8D No, we're just the same person in different bodies!

My boyfriend downloaded a lot of Dethklok songs online for me today and am about to put them on a cd... yay!

Invader Bloo
06-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Blah... The only shows I like on AS are Family Guy, Futurama, ATHF & Robot Chicken.

Partymember
06-10-2007, 01:05 PM
deathklok DEATHKLOK!

ahhh...

Toki, that ain't a codpiece

scary_dream
06-10-2007, 06:10 PM
HAHAHA Toki's "codpiece" is the best, Partymember!!! 8D

I wish they would make new episodes of this A.S.A.P. I've not heard anything about an upcoming season, but surely this show was too popular to just let it die out after one season.

Partymember
06-11-2007, 02:51 PM
heh, yeah it is.

I recommend anyone who hasn't already seen it watch the "Bluesklok" episode. Search for it on Youtube. Its classic.