PDA

View Full Version : Blake superior

The bloo
06-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Suprised nobody made a thread on him

In case you dont know hes from the episode Hiccy burp

I didnt like him very much kept being mean to mac and bloo including his creator who i forgot the name of.

Ub3rD4n
06-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Wow. I kinda assumed there was a thread out there for them too (coulda sworn.....) Anyhow, the kid is Richie Wilderbat (if I spelt that correctly) and I thought they made a great antagonist team. I'd like to see 'em again in a future episoed if possible, cause I just love antagonists who aren't actually much worse than the protagonists. I mean, Richie's just annoying and self-centred, as are most kids that age. Blake Superior is probably a nicer guy than Bloo, since (according to Richie), he does his kid's parent's tax returns. I mean, Bloo'd never do something as boring as that as a favour. Also, I noticed that Mac doesn't really have any enemies on his own level (Terrance is a lot stronger and dumber than Mac, so they can't ever really have a fair competition). Not that I think everyone should have enemies, but I think it does make a show more interesting to have a definite rival in the main character's life.

Sparky
06-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Richie's thread is here (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=568) - it just wasn't titled in such a way as to make it easily located...

Ub3rD4n
06-04-2007, 11:29 PM
I KNEW it! I'm not going insane after all! So, I guess that's just motivation for some people to read ALL the threads here before making new ones. Y'know. Not that I'm a moderator or anything.

Sparky
06-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Or people could try to title their threads appropriately. ;) I know I don't really enforce that rule, but I think people should try and follow it anyways, for exactly this reason.

KazooBloo
12-02-2016, 09:54 PM
More like inferior, to Bloo!