PDA

View Full Version : Favourite friend moment

Ub3rD4n
05-26-2007, 02:47 PM
So, I've been thinking for a while and was wondering: What's the moment you love the most for each friend? For example, my favourite Coco moment is in House of Bloos when she lays Bloo the egg which has a picture of Mac in it. Sure, she's done a lot of crazy and funny stuff over the years, but I still like that moment the best.

I still can't decide on my favourites for the rest of the cast, it's really hard. So, I'd like to hear about YOUR favourite moment for a friend. I'm sure it's good!

Chaos Wielder
05-27-2007, 05:29 PM
So, I've been thinking for a while and was wondering: What's the moment you love the most for each friend? For example, my favourite Coco moment is in House of Bloos when she lays Bloo the egg which has a picture of Mac in it. Sure, she's done a lot of crazy and funny stuff over the years, but I still like that moment the best.

I still can't decide on my favourites for the rest of the cast, it's really hard. So, I'd like to hear about YOUR favourite moment for a friend. I'm sure it's good!

Hmm...I really liked that moment, too-it was like Coco understood exactly what that would mean to Bloo despite the fact that she can be a little crazy sometimes! XD That's what I love so much about the show-the characters are pretty three-dimensional for a cartoon that is aimed mostly toward the younger audience. ;)

But as for my favorite IF moment I really can't pick one...there are too many of them to count. :P But I GUESS...that if I HAD to pick one that it would be when Ed got over his fears in the episode "Eddie Monster" and ended up braving all of those dangers to help his friends in the end. I just thought that was pretty cool. However, I'm sure there are others that would qualify for good moments as well. ;)

jekylljuice
05-28-2007, 07:56 AM
My favourite Coco moment is easily when she falls hopelessly in love with the lamp in "Partying is such a sweet soiree", particularly when she lays the egg containing all those little hearts. And the "purring" noise she makes whilst embracing her new suiter...classic Coco. ;)

And with Bloo, I guess it's a toss-up between his Friday's Friend "acting gig" in "the Sweet Stench of Success" and his Chuck-bonding montage in "Bloo's the Boss". :bloosmirk:

As for everyone else...hmm, I need to give it more thought. There's currently a whole barrage of potential candidates for my favourite Wilt moment. :D

Cassini90125
05-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Well, she may not be an Imaginary Friend, but my favorite moment from the show has got to be when Frankie won the election in Setting A President. I jumped out of my chair with my arms in the air and yelled "YES!!!". That was a sweet moment. Vindication at last! :frankiesmile:

xxxClaire
05-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Well, of course, my favourite Bloo moments were in Squeeze The Day. :bloogrin: I also liked the acting thing in The Sweet Stench Of Sucess. 8D

I have many favourite Coco moments, but one of them was in My So Called Wife when Mr. Herriman was teaching her to say more stuff than just "Coco" and when she was playing the insturment on the diving board and in the jail cell. ;)

scary_dream
05-28-2007, 07:51 PM
My favorite Bloo moment is not neccessarily a touching moment, but I really loved the line "You, sir, hath been PWNED!" in Make Believe it or Not!

My favorite Ed moment is whenever he comes back from the dentist in Cheese A Go-Go and he tells Frankie "You es IT, girl... Oh babe, you smell like pineapples!"

My favorite Coco moment is seeing her take care of her nerds in Good Wilt Hunting. I know they didn't create her, but it was so sweet the way she acted kind of motherly towards them.

My ultimate favorite Wilt moment(s) are definetely the hug and the one-on-one basketball game between Wilt and Jordan at the end of Good Wilt Hunting... it's so sweet. My favorite funny moment is in One False Movie where he says "Tell my son... *looks wide-eyed and directly at the camera* I love him!"

My favorite Frankie moment (following Cassini's trend here) is whenever she tells Coco she makes the scale read five pounds heavier to make her feel better. That was so sweet of her!

Ub3rD4n
05-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah, it's fine for non-imaginary favourite moments here, too. It's what I meant, but didn't realise that I was being so restrictive in my wording.

My favourite Cheese moment: in Infernal Slumber. "Quiet, ducky!"

Closely followed by one of his lines from my LEAST favourite Cheese appearence: The Big Cheese. "Doooooo iiiit!". I constantly use that to convice people to do stuff.

jekylljuice
05-29-2007, 02:37 AM
After a little more thought, I think my favourite Wilt moment was probably his surprise victory in the race in "Room with a Feud" - seeing him stretched out on the bed in utter ease with that grin upon his face...there's a whole bunch of more serious moments I could have gone for from "Good Wilt Hunting", and I am partial to his moonwalk across the bowling alley in "the Big LaBlooski", but nothing quite tops that within my heart. :D

I've had an equally hard time singling out my favourite Duchess moment...it's tough, because pretty much everything she says makes me laugh. But if I had to choose, I'd go with her sombre observation that "Beauty is fading," after the effects of her make-over upon Ed were completely reversed in "the Big Picture." >:(

Crash-N-Cortex
05-31-2007, 07:57 PM
For Wilt, my favorite friend moment is when Wilt is reunited with his creator, Jordan Michaels, from "Good Wilt Hunting".

For Eduardo, my favorite friend moment is when he faced his fears to rescue his friends from "Eddie Monster".

For Bloo, my favorite friend moment is possibly when he actually apologizes to Coco about his behavior about collecting those Coco cards from "Cockoo for Coco Cards"

That's all that I got. I might put some more friend moments during the summer.

Vampyre
06-07-2007, 07:59 AM
My favourite IF moment is, and always will be, Wilt's 'lean, mean muscle machine' thing in 'Room With a Feud'. I ADORE the expressions on his face!

pitbulllady
06-07-2007, 10:46 AM
For me, my favorite Bloo moment was when he tried his luck at fishing in "Camp Keep a Good Mac Down", since that's one of the few times that I could really relate to Bloo:
Bloo-"I'm bored."
(A few moments later)- "I'm STILL bored."
(A few moments after THAT)- "I am more bored that I
have ever been in my ENTIRE
life." That pretty much sums
up MY experiences with fishing, too.

Favorite Coco moment-from "Room With a Feud", when Mac asks what they can do to get Peanut Butter out of the coveted room, Coco quietly mutters, "Co co CO co", and it's almost certain, from Mac's reaction, that this translates, "We could KILL him"!

Favorite Eduardo moment-from "Infernal Slumber", Eduardo's dead-on take on possums: "I no like possums; they es so CREEPY! They es half rat and half KANGAROO!" That still cracks me up, even more so than his whole stoner schtick in "Cheese A Go-Go"!

And, even though Jackie isn't one of the main "Foster's Five", I couldn't leave him out-from "Good Wilt Hunting", when Wilt plots the spoonful of tater salad into Jackie's drink, I get a big grin when Jackie replies, "Now THAT just ain't RIGHT!"

Saving the best for last, of course-there are so many favorite Wilt moments, I just can't keep up with 'em all! Still, his whole show-off thing in "Room With a Feud" was simply wonderful, since it highlighted a side of Wilt that we don't often get to see-his highly competetive and somewhat arrogant side. From that look on his face when Mr. Herriman asks him whatEVER could he possibly want with a room that had really high ceilings, a really long bed and basketball wallpaper, to his Randall Boggs-ish "lean, mean, muscle machine"(kept expecting to hear him say, "I'm in the ZONE today, Blooregard"), to him strolling casually past all the others, with his head back and chest all puffed out, while they were running as hard and fast as they could, panting like a bunch of overheated Bulldogs, it was really a Wilt-Man tour de force! Then, there was that moment in "Eddie Monster", where Wilt more or less asserts his "Alpha dog" status within the "pack" by smacking Bloo upside his head when Bloo acted so unconcerned about the danger that Eduardo was obviously in-THAT still is a stand-out fave, too! Pretty much ALL of Good Wilt Hunting is among my favorite Wilt moments, but especially when he's talking about his past with these total strangers, and most especially when his language just goes right over poor little Floofy Woogums' head(literally AND figuratively), with that whole "spatially vs. figuratively lost" speech; that really showed just how intelligent and articulate Wilt really is, when he's not suppressing himself. It makes me really wonder what a conversation with the Wilt-Man would have been like, back when he was still with Jordan, before he felt the need to really hold back on his words so much.

pitbulllady

Ub3rD4n
06-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Speaking of Room With A Feud, possibly my favourite Wilt moment (as has been mentioned at length, it's hard to choose), is when Wilt was doing the whole sine-wave thing with his arms. Cracked me up!

pitbulllady
06-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Speaking of Room With A Feud, possibly my favourite Wilt moment (as has been mentioned at length, it's hard to choose), is when Wilt was doing the whole sine-wave thing with his arms. Cracked me up!

THAT'S what I was referring to as his "Randall Boggs-ish" moment, since it reminds me of the locker room scene in Monsters, Inc. when Randall is showing off HIS "smooth moves" and flexibility! That's also when Wilt made the claim(which I for one shall NOT dispute)of being a "lean, mean, muscle machine", lol!

pitbulllady

antgirl1
06-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Bloo: It's hot in Topeka.
Mac: When he admitted his hatred of clowns.
Wilt: When he totally lost it in "Bus The Two of Us", especially when his voice got high-pitched for a moment.
Eduardo: Him and Chewy together!
Coco: Laying an egg containing either ninja powder to get away or powder that made her dissappear.
Frankie: Hit Goofball with an apple. OUCH!
Mr. Herriman: CARROTS.
Madame Foster: See "Something Old, Something Bloo".

scary_dream
06-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Oooh, another favorite Wilt moment that I'm sure EVERYONE shares with me:

CWITHMUTH?!? :D

I STILL crack up at that line!

cartoonkid9000
06-11-2007, 05:08 AM
My fav friend moment was when Ed jumped thruogh the ring of fire!!
I laughed soo hard at that! I also thought it was cool that he overcame his fears!

Chaos Wielder
06-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Oooh, another favorite Wilt moment that I'm sure EVERYONE shares with me:

CWITHMUTH?!? :D

I STILL crack up at that line!

8D Yeah, so do I! I must admit that that was also one of my favorite Wilt scenes as well. It was so sweet how he was talking to and comforting that little IF. So cute! XD

ptps
07-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Ohhhhhh my gosh there's just way too many to name XDD

:bloogrin: : "Hot in Topeka!", "It was bequeathed to me! It's my birthright!!", MOONWALKING WITH NO LEGS., actually all his "dancing" scenes since the animators for Bloo are crazy and awesome, running screaming through the mall, the Bloo, Purple and Sharkhead variety hour, Orlando, sooooooooo many omg. XD

:) : "No Ed, don't worry about me, I HATE COOKIES."

;) : When she gives Bloo the picture of Mac in the pilot, Room with a Feud: "Co co CO co.", apology scene in "Coco cards"

:-/ : "Eddie Monster", "high on pain-killers Ed" in Cheese a Go Go, him and kid!Nina

:D : way too many. I love him so much in "Room with a Feud", he's just crazy XD And the credit sequence for GWH, as well as his first match with Larry, the hug with Jordan, and "When there's a Wilt there's a Way" because Wilt just fails so spectacularly hard in that episode. XDDD

:frankiesmile: Frankie VS spoilt kid in the pilot episode.

:herriman: Any episodes where he just fails. XD

discosheep
11-03-2007, 08:18 AM
;) and :) were she says co co co co dead evily and mac goes "coco if we do that we may go to jail"
:herriman: carrots
:cheese: "i like cereal" "bunnieeeeeees" and "now were brother ladies"
:mfoster: were she pretends to be a superhero
:smed: I like potatoes
:D when he says sorry
:P you ruin chocolate

and ::)
when he says " hot in topeaka"
"So you finally believe the wolf! How little boy who cried of you!"
"Suuuspiiiiiiiciiiiiiious!"
"Maybe I DO ruin chocolate..."
the whole I am Pierre part
and orlando bloo "Oh silly me a spoon can't pick up a steak!"

Mayor Adam West
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Ha, well, mine's the whole things with Cheese in "The Big Cheese"

Where he had found a carrot and imitates Psycho but yelling "I found a carrot!" whilst stabbing Eduardo in the shower with it.

That scene is just classic.

WiltsAKGirl17
11-14-2007, 12:30 PM
I think my fav Wilt moment was in "Beat with a Schtick" when Bloo was in the washer and he tells Wilt why he's hiding from the New Guy and Wilt just loses it and tells Bloo that he's on his own because Wilt is sick of people picking on "us non-smalls." It was different seeing Wilt get mad for once.

Different and entertaining.

I have more, but I need to go to lunch.
===
EDIT (11/26/07): OK, I'd like to add all of GWH to this list, now that I've seen it. Pretty much everything Wilt said or did was gold here, and I wish I wish I wish that GWH got the Emmy it was nominated for. I think that if I had to pick just one moment, though, I'd go with "Cwithmuth?" I was talking with a friend at lunch today and she was sad because her grades are slipping, so I said "Cwithmuth?" (poorly mimicking it, but I tried my hardest) for her and she smiled and laughed. Wilt has that effect on people, I noticed...

WiltsAKGirl17
11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Once again, please forgive the double post, but I thought this up this morning (in the shower, of all places!) and wanted to add it.

My fav Mr. Herriman moment was in "Beat with a Schtick" (hey, another one!) when he and Bloo are discussing Bloo's "gentleman's challenge." I loved it when he told Bloo, "Well, let's just say you have an hour and fifteen minutes left. * Evil laugh *" (Or something to that effect. All I remember is the evil laugh!)

I loved this moment because it's such a contrast from Mr. Herriman's straight-laced attitude. It was almost like Bendy possesed him for a sec... :slybendy: :herriman: But this is my fav.

Ridureyu
12-29-2007, 09:46 AM
No matter how much he may try to deny it, he is still Funnybunny Herriman.

Lynnie
12-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Wow, I haven't replied to this thread yet simply because I can't decide on a "favorite" friend moment. But I've got one that I've been thinking about a lot lately for some reason. And it always makes me laugh-
In "Eddie Monster" when the friends and Mac finally find Ed at the junk yard, Ed defends his actions by saying "Why would I be a scardy baby?" And Bloo, lovable as he is, begins what I can imagine to be a looooonnng explanation, and says "Well..." And then *whack*, Wilt smacks him upside the head and finishes with "Well, now that that's taken care of..."

Oh, I love that part so much! 8D

pitbulllady
12-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Wow, I haven't replied to this thread yet simply because I can't decide on a "favorite" friend moment. But I've got one that I've been thinking about a lot lately for some reason. And it always makes me laugh-
In "Eddie Monster" when the friends and Mac finally find Ed at the junk yard, Ed defends his actions by saying "Why would I be a scardy baby?" And Bloo, lovable as he is, begins what I can imagine to be a looooonnng explanation, and says "Well..." And then *whack*, Wilt smacks him upside the head and finishes with "Well, now that that's taken care of..."

That is DEFINITELY up there as one of my favorite all-time Wilt moments! Like him losing it in "Beat With a Schtick" and just going off on Bloo, it was totally unexpected, and showed a hint that the "new" was really starting to fade from Bloo, as far as Wilt was concerned. That back-hand just seemed to come out of NOWHERE, and Wilt wasn't the least bit apologetic about it, either! It was a sign that underneath that apparent pushover exterior, there's a tough, no-nonsense, get-the-job-done sort of guy, who has no problems stepping up and taking control when the need arises.

pitbulllady

antgirl1
12-29-2007, 08:51 PM

Oh yeeeaaah. Wilt and his rare commit-violence moments. He practically had to RESTRAIN himself from whacking Bloo when he learned about him making fun of the "non-smalls", as Wilt calls them, in "Beaten with a Schtick". And then, in "Eddie Monster", I guess he just couldn't put up with Bloo anymore and BAM. Its almost like Wilt's silently saying, "Shut up, you're not helping." Lol.

Then Bloo looks to be in pain but didn't seem to know where the heck that sudden whack came from...8D

pitbulllady
12-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Oh yeeeaaah. Wilt and his rare commit-violence moments. He practically had to RESTRAIN himself from whacking Bloo when he learned about him making fun of the "non-smalls", as Wilt calls them, in "Beaten with a Schtick". And then, in "Eddie Monster", I guess he just couldn't put up with Bloo anymore and BAM. Its almost like Wilt's silently saying, "Shut up, you're not helping." Lol.

Then Bloo looks to be in pain but didn't seem to know where the heck that sudden whack came from...8D

Given Wilt's usual demeanor, Bloo probably DIDN'T know where the heck that sudden whack came from...it was like a bolt of lightning from a perfectly clear sky, so totally unexpected and FAST! It worked, though, since Bloo didn't say anything else really stupid to jeopardize being able to get Eduardo home safe and sound the rest of the time that they were at the dump.

pitbulllady

Ub3rD4n
01-02-2008, 01:58 PM
I guess it just went ....over Bloo's head!

Eh, whatever.

Mr_Bloo_Veins
03-18-2008, 06:50 AM
Bloo's long droning "COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" In Cuckoo for Coco Cards.

Everything about it. His facial expressions, the way his mouth stretches to ungodly proportions, everything.

also, Jackie's pimp costume in Nightmare on Wilson Way.

Ub3rD4n
03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
I think we are all in agreement on the pimp outfit.

WiltsAKGirl17
03-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Oh, the pimp outift was Jackie's shining moment in humor. (Alas, I haven't seen "Jackie Khones and the Case..." I have to wait for that to see if anything can top the pimp outfit.)

Traveler
07-20-2009, 06:11 PM
8D It's hooooooooooooooooot in Topeeeeeeeekaaaaaaaaaaa. I still quote that.

:D From Destination Imagination: "No offense, but Bloo can't hit that hard! I'm sorry, was that mean? That was mean, I take it back, Bloo's awesome!
Or his little snake gone loopy thing in Infernal Slumber

:mfoster: Something old, something bloo: her speech to the folks at the retirement home. one of her more inspiring moments.

:goo: When she's trying to sing mac an apology in Make Believe it or Not

KazooBloo
12-01-2016, 01:47 PM
My toe is hot, pick it. 8D