PDA

View Full Version : CN Block Party 35

CG
05-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Due out on July the 25th, this issue includes the Fosters group that partake in the neighborhood block party and don't know what to do to contribute. Leave it to Bloo to turn it into a circus… literally.

Click here for basically same info I just provided, but with possibility of ordering it. (http://www.tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/Cartoon-Network-Block-Party-35___270543)

Gotta say I love how obvious the cover choice was, Eduardo playing the lion.

Sparky
05-22-2007, 08:35 PM
I've already got 34, 35, and 36 on order, as I heard (here, I forget by who) that all three of them featured Foster's stories. Here's hoping that the new comic shop I took my business to comes through.

Ccook50
05-23-2007, 03:29 AM
That would be me who mentioned #34, 35 and 36. I recently finished drawing what I was told was issue #36's story but DC's solicitation for #36 has a different story (the solicitation has Bloo getting a biker tattoo; the story I did has Madam Foster chafed at Old Man Rivers trying to outdo her at the neighborhood block party).

LATE EDIT: Our editor has informed me that it could be a mistake on the part of who set up the solicitation. On the other hip, my story may be pushed back to September's issue.

KazooBloo
12-15-2016, 12:52 AM
Gonna get it.