PDA

View Full Version : I am doing a favor for Eduardo and....

The Cheese Machine
05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
I have to find his Favorite Rubber Duck and it could be in any of the bathrooms does anyone know which one it is in? :bloogrin:

Vicks
05-22-2007, 01:28 PM
There aren't that many bathrooms in the house. First see if he mentioned which floor to look. Sometimes they will specify which floor. If not, start on the floor he's on currently. After that, start on the first floor and go up.
~Vicks

The Cheese Machine
05-22-2007, 01:40 PM
There aren't that many bathrooms in the house. First see if he mentioned which floor to look. Sometimes they will specify which floor. If not, start on the floor he's on currently. After that, start on the first floor and go up.
~Vicks

I looked everywhere but I can't find it, Is there anyone else who can help me?

montitech
05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
If ed said bathroom check each bathroom (you can check what he said in notey press 'n' then click on the '?' and read the messege in the scroll box at the bottom of the screen.

1 on first floor
2 on second floor
2 on third floor
2 on fourth floor
1 on fifth floor
I forget how many on six floor either 1,2,3
1 in mac's appartment.

Monty :-/

Mina
05-22-2007, 10:35 PM
I had that favour and I found it on the second floor bathroom,towards the stairs not the elevator, hope this helps

montitech
05-23-2007, 06:04 AM
When doing a Favor, IF you get stuck trying to find something, for more than a few minutes, it is proboly to your advantage to go back to the character that gave you the favor and CANCEL and then either ask him again (he may have a different favor) or go do a favor for someone else.

on the other hand, if the problem is with an adventure for bloo, you must complete it, or restart the adventure, but you cannot just skip and forget about it.

Monty :-/

bloo bear
08-19-2007, 02:52 PM
its on the 2nd floor