PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Leap

emperor26
05-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Is anyone in the forum a fan of this sci-fi show about a man from the future whom, after testing out an experiment, must leap from one body one after another, changing history for the better and at the same time, find his way back home?

I just saw a few clips on youtube, and even in today standards, I find the concept of the show to be interesting.

Just a quick question, though: are any repeats from the show syndicated? If so, which channel?

Well, that's all I have for now.

AerostarMonk
05-20-2007, 02:34 PM
It comes on Sci-Fi Channel, but ever so rarely. There was going to be a sequel to the series, but it looks like that idea is now long dead.

But yes, this series was great. I watched it during its original run, and it made many ideas pop into my head. I love shows like this, Travelers I call them. Sliders, Doctor Who, all just wonderful shows that makes you go what if when the episode ends. Not enough shows do that anymore.

montitech
05-20-2007, 03:46 PM
I use to watch this show daily on the Sci Fie channel, but I have not seen the show in several years.

Monty :-/

some guy you dont know
05-20-2007, 04:02 PM
i used to watch it with my dad, it was about the only show i liked on that channel. it was cool, i believe origional, and fun.

Shany
05-21-2007, 12:11 AM
I used to love this show. An interesting concept and great characters made it a lot of fun to watch.
I liked the whole idea of Sam switching places with people to help others.
The first three seasons were very good, I didn't watch much of the last two seasons, but I think they were slightly worse.

I hear there's going to be a show in a similar style called "Journeyman". All I read is that it's about a guy who travels back in time to solve people's problems. I'm going to guess he'll stay himself and not switch places like in Quantum Leap, though.