PDA

View Full Version : New Character Locations Again

Divelucaya
05-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Today the main characters all moved again. I hate that, especially since I have only been playing since the end of last year. I saw a post showing earlier locations but cannot find it. So here they are (maybe there should be a thread on character locations only):

Wilt-Laundry Room
Frankie-Her Bedroom
Madame Foster-Clock Room
Eduardo-Dining Room
Mr. Herriman-Library
Coco-Mr. Herriman's Office
Bloo-His Bedroom
Mac-Arcade

montitech
05-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Maybe the MODS should Sticky one of these threads, since this statment comes up often. and is usually the same 3 weeks after a new update was released.

THe only time the new locations are relevant is when there is a new update.

Other than that, the changed location of the friends is due to you playing one of the older adventures. the friend location is dependent on the month that the adventure you currently have was released. thus friends change locations after completing all the current adventures.

For a list of friend locations please see Sparky's maps. She has logged the locations on this page, click on Web Site button then go to BFAHP then go to maps.

Monty :-/

Today the main characters all moved again. I hate that, especially since I have only been playing since the end of last year. I saw a post showing earlier locations but cannot find it. So here they are (maybe there should be a thread on character locations only):

Wilt-Laundry Room
Frankie-Her Bedroom
Madame Foster-Clock Room
Eduardo-Dining Room
Mr. Herriman-Library
Coco-Mr. Herriman's Office
Bloo-His Bedroom
Mac-Arcade

Vicks
05-10-2007, 02:54 PM
I agree with Monty.

Also, the locations will change AGAIN, once you finish those adventures within the update you are currently on. I know for me I finished the March update adventures, the friends of course moved to a previous update, I did ONE adventure and they changed yet again. So it also depends on how many adventures you have remaining in previous updates.

I'm now all caught up and waiting for the next update. Once you have finished all previous adventures, Bloo will tell you that you've had enough for now and to wait a while. That's another question that is frequently asked.

~Vicks

Sparky
05-10-2007, 03:41 PM
We have too many stickied threads in here already. :P

Littles813
05-22-2007, 06:58 AM
well today 5/22 I haven't found any friend but Mac & he's in his bedroom at his apartment. I'm going to keep looking & post as soon as I find the rest.

Chazz93
05-22-2007, 07:00 AM
Everyone else is where they were last month. Only Mac's location changed.

Littles813
05-22-2007, 07:11 AM
I'll have to check it out, thanks.

montitech
05-22-2007, 07:35 AM
Terrence and mac Both are at Mac's appartment.

in there respective rooms,
Terrance last room on top, Mac last room on bottom.

Quiz112
05-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Terrence and mac Both are at Mac's appartment.

in there respective rooms,
Terrance last room on top, Mac last room on bottom.

Not for me. Well... Mac is just in the main room in the apartment not in his room.

Divelucaya
05-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Mac was in his bedroom when I went there to do chores but was in the living room when I had to return on a Bloo adventure. The other friends are in the locations of earlier updates. Madame Foster-Tea Room, Frankie-Cafeteria, Wilt-Nap Room, etc.

will_bloom
05-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Mac was in his bedroom when I went there to do chores but was in the living room when I had to return on a Bloo adventure. The other friends are in the locations of earlier updates. Madame Foster-Tea Room, Frankie-Cafeteria, Wilt-Nap Room, etc.

10x a lot ;)

PoogiesMomma
05-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Since I started the game late, I was first given the May adventures to update with and now I'm cycling through the first phase of the updates. The Map of the mansion really helped me to find where most of the characters are located. Hopefully the map will expand to Macs apartment too.

Invader Bloo
06-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Where's Bloo at?

montitech
06-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Where's Bloo at?

??? That depends on your context.

usually he is in the middle bedroom on the third floor. but at the end of the adventures this month he has gone to the roof and Mac's appartment.

FishyCrackerz
06-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Dude where's Mr. H now?:terrconf:

Vicks
06-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I assume you've finished all the Adventures for this month, so, Mr. Herriman and all the others are going to be in a location from a previous update. Check to see the updates from different months - i.e. the threads titled April Update, March Update, Feb Update - and see if it tells you where he is. Once you finish those updates, the characters will move to another month's update that you haven't finished yet.

After you finish all the Adventures in a certain month, the characters aren't going to be in the same places for everyone, so people aren't going to know where someone is for you. Everyone is different and it all depends on which Adventures you've completed and which you haven't. For me, I've finished them all, so they all sit where they are. For one of my daughters she will hop back to March's Update since she missed a couple then. Another one will go back to some from the summer, since she didn't finish all those. It's different for everyone. Best bet is to check past threads, or just search the house for people and write it down when you find them.
~Vicks

Slitter
06-13-2007, 06:37 AM
;-; I can't find Coco for the bloo, toy adventure thing :sadbendy:

Sparky
06-13-2007, 01:22 PM
;-; I can't find Coco for the bloo, toy adventure thing :sadbendy:

Is she in the Toy Room on the 4th Floor?

Ad I deleted the thread you started asking this same question. You may not "cross-post", which is posting the same thing in two places on the forum at once.

hunny87
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
what floor is the toy room on becuase thats where COOCOO is

hunny87
06-13-2007, 03:03 PM
how many room on the forth floor is coo coo

Vicks
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Read my post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS! This question is asked constantly in some way, shape or form. Either someone can't find someone, or they post to tell us all that the locations are changed again (when they aren't due to a new update, but people going back to finish old ones).

The next update is on the 18th. So until then, the friends and IF won't be anywhere "new" that they haven't been before. READ old posts about previous Updates, and this and other threads like it and your questions will all be answered. ;)
~Vicks

4th floor, on the top. If you take the elevator, it's the last room right before you go up toward the bathroom, cafeteria and bookstore or whatever that is on the right.

Coco is only going to be there if you haven't already finished this month and last month's updates. I think prior to that she was elsewhere. Go back through previous month's update posts to find out where she was before. Or use the Search feature on this site.

Good luck
~Vicks

Sparky
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I merged the "toy room" thread with this one, it didn't need it's own thread.

And I know I try to defend people who don't spell well but...how hard is it to spell Coco? :terrconf:

montitech
06-13-2007, 07:26 PM
And I know I try to defend people who don't spell well but...how hard is it to spell Coco? :terrconf:

but for some reason some pople still mispell it even though it can be found spelled correctly in hundreds of places accross this site.

monty :-/

LadyO
06-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Here's the updated characters location as for 18th of June:

Edwardo - 1st Floor, Downstairs Bathroom.
Terrance - 3rd Floor, Middle Room (where Bloo used to be)
Mr. Herriman - 1st Floor, His Office.
Frankie - 1st Floor, Kitchen
Wilt - 1st Floor, Dinning Room
Goo - Lobby
Madam Foster - 2nd Floor, Her Bedroom.
Coco - 2nd Floor, Bathroom next to Madam Foster's Room.
Bloo - 2nd Floor, Dutchess' Bedroom.
Mac - 2nd Floor, Next to Bloo.
Dutchess - 2nd Floor, Next to Mac.

Littles813
06-18-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm not sure if its different for every person or just different locations per week/month, but I found:

Mac - his apartment
Mr. Herriman - 4th fl. pharmacy
Madame Foster - 5th fl. in the Theater
Frankie - 5th fl. dressing room
CoCo - 6th fl. observatory
Eduardo - 6th fl. locker/shower room
Wilt - 6th fl. basketball court
Duchess - 6th fl. sauna

Bloo is the only character that I couldn't find, I even searched in the mall.

Chazz93
06-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Bloo is located in the Theatre Office on the 5th floor.

LadyO
06-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Maybe they've changed it again, because I played before they've updated with the option of the mall. Anymoo, I tried my best.