PDA

View Full Version : Next epsiode?

RedboXen
08-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Anyone know when the next episode is due to be shown?

I know Good Wilt Hunting is due in November, but I wondering (hoping) they are going to show the 3 remaining episodes before then.

pitbulllady
08-24-2006, 02:38 AM
I know that the three remaining Season Four eps will air between now and then, but I don't have any specific dates. On CN, there are commercials stating that this fall will bring brand new episodes of Foster's, so I am assuming it will be during Sept. and Oct. and early November(GWH is scheduled to air on Nov. 24).

pitbulllady

Kzinistzerg
08-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Does anyone else see the little thingie on Cartoon Network that states that "New episodes fridays at 1 AM"? ONE IN THE MORNING? That means we have to stay up thursday night, which is a school night!

One Radical Dude
08-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Does anyone else see the little thingie on Cartoon Network that states that "New episodes fridays at 1 AM"? ONE IN THE MORNING? That means we have to stay up thursday night, which is a school night!

Are you sure about that? Thursday nights have [adult swim] programming.

As for new episodes, TZ's page has updated the list of premieres for new episodes of Cartoon Network shows, but nothing for this show. So, September will probably be a quiet month for Foster's fans. We'll soon find out.

Kzinistzerg
08-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I dunno, that's what it said on the fosters page. Maybe it was an error.

Sims Katie
08-25-2006, 02:12 AM
I dunno, that's what it said on the fosters page. Maybe it was an error.
I think that's when the reruns are playing. But they wouldn't put new episodes on at that time, especially after this summer as been non-stop foster's plugging.

bloonuggets
08-25-2006, 04:29 AM
No, [adult swim] airs in that spot. Usually it's reruns in the late night Friday/early Saturday morning spots at 1 AM and 3:30 AM ET/PT. As for the next new episodes, September anyone?

Kzinistzerg
08-25-2006, 06:03 AM
Ok. Because it seemed kindof dumb to put your new episodes in an impossible-to-get place. (and it had better not be during the school day, either!)

LaBlooGirl
08-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Foster's at 1 AM??

Hey, if that was the case, I'd get up and watch it, seriously I would. ^_^

Well, okay, more realistically I'd record it...

One Radical Dude
08-26-2006, 07:47 PM
It's an error. There aren't gonna be any new episodes at 1 AM. Sorry, folks. :P

Kzinistzerg
08-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Well there have been in the past...

KazooBloo
12-16-2016, 04:14 PM
Post was made when S4 was going on. Such a long time ago.