PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Comics Expo, April 21-22 2007

Sparky
04-20-2007, 03:15 PM
It's short notice, but I just received this email from Stephanie Gladden (http://www.stephaniegladden.com/index.htm), regarding the Comic Expo in Atlanta GA this weekend:

Hey y'all,

My name is Stephanie Gladden; currently, I pencil the Foster's stories for DC Comics' Cartoon Network Block Party.

I will be attending the Atlanta Comics Expo this weekend, April 21-22. I thought it might interest Atlanta-area Foster's fans that I will have a free raffle for Foster's stuff at my table. That's right; absolutely no purchase necessary. I'm doing this raffle in the spirit of fun and love for Foster's. Raffle prizes will include a Bloo umbrella, a Bloo hoodie, a Cheese plush, and a DVD of "Good Wilt Hunting" as well as a few other odds and ends. You don't need to attend to win, but you DO need to put in a ticket!

I'll also be drawing sketches. They won't be free, but I try to keep my prices low ;) Anyhoo, I hope some of y'all can make it!

Take care,
Stephanie Gladden

koosie
04-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Cool! Somebody go and tell us about it, maybe get a drawing to show us.
I wish I could go, she sounds nice.

Ccook50
05-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Steph is truly a charmer. I live in metro Atlanta as well, but I missed the convention since I haven't been getting e-mails from them. (I had changed accounts last year after getting hacked). I'll try to touch bases with Stephanie shortly.

GrimTheLost
05-12-2007, 07:43 PM
I can't believe I missed this. I live right outside ATL too. Darn.

KazooBloo
12-23-2016, 10:48 PM
So long ago.