PDA

View Full Version : rubiks cube?

some guy you dont know
04-11-2007, 05:20 PM
has anyone ever solved a rubiks cube here? or some other form of it?

personally, i have not. but i know a guy who does it all the time. but i have this square-1 (which you can see here (http://www.helmsoft.org/cube/cubcol/square1.jpg) ) AND ITS TORTURE. back to rubiks cube. anyone solved one before?

vannielou
04-11-2007, 06:51 PM
yes I have, several times
took me awhile to learn but now it's easy

kaytea
04-11-2007, 07:52 PM
no I have not solved one due to the fact im not that smart(im not dumb though)and I also get bored and frustrated very quickly

emperor26
04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Meh, too much of a challenge.

In fact, I kinda find it impossible to put it back to its original format.

Jabberwocky
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah those things can't hold my interest for more than sixteen seconds. So. No. But I can muss 'em up real good.

InsaneFan
04-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I can get one side to be all one color. But more than that, naw.

I can totally kick at those slide puzzles, though. ^^

LaBloo
04-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I Do, But It's A Proffersor's Cube.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/55/250px-Professors_cube.jpg

I Have A Whole Collection, But Trust Me. It Took Me 3 Days To complete it. :(

kaytea
04-14-2007, 12:14 PM
I Do, But It's A Proffersor's Cube.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/55/250px-Professors_cube.jpg

I Have A Whole Collection, But Trust Me. It Took Me 3 Days To complete it. :(
oh Gawd thats the kind I own XDD

Contemporary
04-15-2007, 04:46 AM
I hate Rubics Cubes!

I can only get a side done, but all the others are messed-up!

I'm good at mind-puzzles though (like meatl things where you ahve to remove the ring/ etc.)

LaBloo
04-15-2007, 05:23 AM
Well, This Guy Can Solve it 13.54 Sec.

Bloonan
04-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Those things! Yeah, I can do it. It's easy. All ya gotta do is swap around the stickers! :bloocross:

montitech
04-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Those things! Yeah, I can do it. It's easy. All ya gotta do is swap around the stickers! :bloocross:

NO NO NO NO NO......

NEVER swap the stickers arround.
The glue cannot take the exposure to air, and they start sliding arround and falling off soon after the swap.

I use to Twist the cube, and pop out a corner. then Rearange all the pieces back into the solved position. SOmtimes, when people I did not like asked me to reasemble there cubes, O would flip one piece around for fun. :terrsmile: making it Unsolvable.

I never solved the cube, but I was able to get the chains and pyramids without any issues.

Monty :-/

fosters home fan
04-15-2007, 09:54 PM
I think Bloonan was refering(spelling?) to CHEATING (which is a :nono:)

vinny
04-16-2007, 12:01 AM
I think Bloonan was refering(spelling?) to CHEATING (which is a :nono:)

it works dosent it.

i have never even tried cus i know if i did i'd get all emo or someting and have this "cubed toy" destroying my life.

no I have not solved one due to the fact im not that smart(im not dumb though)and I also get bored and frustrated very quickly

gawd we make a good couple LOL

fosters home fan
04-16-2007, 12:20 AM
it works dosent it.

Yes, but technically, you aren't really solving it exactly. You're just re-arranging the stickers. Besides isn't messing around with the cubes and stuff better?8D

LaBloo
04-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Umm....That's Not Really a good idea. Who Would want to do that? How about trying to solve a real one? But, It's Just some mess.
Yeah, I Solved Some, Except Some of My Collection.:(
How About A Real Rubiks Cube Solving Robot?