PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me a bit about the mini games?

macciv
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
::) I wanna know what all mini games are about. I get such a dilemma when it's time 2 unlok da game bcos i hav no clue wat it is about. All i need is just a short summary of each mini game or if someone happens 2 know a thread dat has dis info, plz tell me. tks

montitech
04-05-2007, 03:00 PM
moni-game descriptions, information and tips are scattered throughout may threads.

I would suggest setting your profile to view many threads per page. then skim through all the threads that are either a minigame name, or something about a monthly update. most minigames are discussed in these two types of games.

MOnty :-/

Owly
04-06-2007, 07:58 PM
You can also find information about the mini-games on Sparky's Never Forgotten website. Check out

http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/minigames.htm

There are sneak previews and tips of the games.

Sparky
04-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Oh but I'm embarrassingly behind on those. :P

montitech
04-06-2007, 09:27 PM
but the rest of fosters-home is looking good,

particularly the additions of the shop and all the other good stuff,

monty :-/

Sparky
04-06-2007, 09:44 PM
I appreciate that. I'm just finding it very difficult to bring myself to even play BFAHP anymore. I've totally burned out on it. :P That's why I'm so grateful to coco_4_ever for starting another BFAHP site. I figure having this section of the forum redeems me somewhat. ;)

Owly
04-06-2007, 10:00 PM
I still like your site the best. It's easy to natvigate and loaded with tons of good stuff. And great job keeping the secret code page up-to-date :)

Contemporary
04-11-2007, 11:30 AM
How do you unlock a new level of a game?

Do you have to unlock it iwth a full popularity bar?

Vicks
04-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Do you have to unlock it iwth a full popularity bar?

Yes! That's the only way to unlock mini-game levels. Once you do your 3 favors and finish the Adventure with Bloo, you can unlock any mini-game level. There are a few that are already unlocked from the start of the game, but filling the popularity bar gives you the chance to unlock the rest.
~Vicks