PDA

View Full Version : games you wish you could play?

some guy you dont know
04-04-2007, 07:44 PM
so we all have the video games we know we can not play, ever. and we also have games we wish we could play but cant because of various reasons, including but not limited to it being on an old system, limited release, cant really afford (or dont want to blow hundreds of bucks) to get the system to play one game. so what games are highest on your list? for me, id like to play:

NiGHTS into dreams
Sonic CD
Sonic Adventure

im positive theres more, but i cant think of them.

Medikor
04-05-2007, 05:37 AM
I would like to play a lot of games on the pc but my computer's not a monster so I can't play a lot of them. I'd like to try some online games too but I refuse to pay the online fees.
Good news for you, SGYDK: Sega announced the long awaited sequal to Nights for the Wii. And Sonic CD, part of Sonic Jewels Collection, and Sonic Adventure DX can be found dirt cheap in bargain bins for the Gamecube.:D They're not the originals but the are updated ports.

Partymember
04-05-2007, 06:17 AM
i wish i could play in the Thunderdome :bendy:

some guy you dont know
04-05-2007, 10:56 AM
I would like to play a lot of games on the pc but my computer's not a monster so I can't play a lot of them. I'd like to try some online games too but I refuse to pay the online fees.
Good news for you, SGYDK: Sega announced the long awaited sequal to Nights for the Wii. And Sonic CD, part of Sonic Jewels Collection, and Sonic Adventure DX can be found dirt cheap in bargain bins for the Gamecube.:D They're not the originals but the are updated ports.

problem: i dont own a gamecube or wii. :( :( but i know DX is available for the comp., so i might look for that later

Crash-N-Cortex
04-05-2007, 07:49 PM
I would wish to play "Pokemon Colosseum" for the Nintendo GameCube, "Crash Twinsanity" for the PS2, and the upcoming Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl games for the Nintendo DS..

emperor26
04-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I wish I could play Halo 3, No More Heroes, Stranglehold, Lair, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario & Disaster: Day of Crisis.

kageri
04-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Any Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts game.

I probably wouldn't have the patience or desire to finish it, but at least I wouldn't be the only person in the world who hasn't played any of them.