PDA

View Full Version : The missing padlock,

montitech
04-02-2007, 07:13 AM
I was just doing the 6th Bloo adventure for this month:
Help Bloo equip his fallout shelter so he can hide from Mr. Herriman.

And his final task was to get the Padlock from the back yard neer the exreamasourous cage.

I went there and looked and it was nowhere to be found.
I hunted around and finally found it.
I am not going to post its location here (at least not yet its too soon).

so as a warning to others, it may not be in the backyard (i still have to play this in my other accounts to check if its in the same place for all games)

Monty :-/

montitech
04-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Well it looks like a game bug.

In 2 of my accounts it was in one room, (at least it was consistant)
and in my other two it was where bloo said it should be.

Monty :-/

ellestea
04-02-2007, 09:12 PM
oh no!!!... in my game it isnt by the cage... ahhhhhhhhh... i dont feel like searching for it... hehehe...

edit... never mind.. it took me about a minute to find it... he he he...
i am glad you posted this or i would have been searing for it outside forever and getting really sad when i didnt find it... hehehe...

dewey
04-07-2007, 11:10 AM
I had the exact same problem, and after logging out for a while, I logged back in, and its in the right place!

bugg
04-13-2007, 02:17 PM
help!

I'm on the fallout shelter adventure with Bloo and am looking for the padlock that's supposed to be by the extreme-o-saur in the backyard.

It's definitely not there, and I've searched the rest of the house but just can't find it anywhere

Can somebody help?
thanks!

Sparky
04-13-2007, 02:26 PM
This is the exact same problem monti posted about a while ago so I'm going to merge the threads.

Owly
04-13-2007, 02:46 PM
It's definitely not there, and I've searched the rest of the house but just can't find it anywhere

I found it in the basement by chance. Hope this is of help.

bugg
04-13-2007, 03:49 PM
found it in the basement right off the elevator

thank you!!