PDA

View Full Version : Help - Choo Choo Challenge

soniastitch
03-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Can someone give me tips for the 2nd level on this game. I get to the red bouncy things and either make it to the first one and can't get to the next one or I can't make it to the first one at all. I can't win any of the prizes until I can pass this!

Help!! Please:sadbendy:

Stjimmy666
03-31-2007, 01:10 PM
First off not to be rude or anthing but iff you look under march updates tips are on there and second, you have to use the arrows to aim yourself over the pads, its hard but you'll get it in time. hope that helps:bloogrin:

soniastitch
04-01-2007, 12:33 PM
March updates didn't seem like the logical thread for choo choo challenge tips. There was a thread named choo choo challenge and glider rider and I read that but it didn't give any play tips....

I have read the March updates thread now. Thanks.

montitech
04-01-2007, 01:10 PM
March updates didn't seem like the logical thread for choo choo challenge tips. There was a thread named choo choo challenge and glider rider and I read that but it didn't give any play tips....

I have read the March updates thread now. Thanks.

I posted the tips into the March update thread before any other threads were started for this months updates or minigames.

I did this because it contains both tips and info on both mini-games that were released this month. and there were no other threads about this when I started the thread.

Monty :-/