PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE HAVE MAPS?

so.whatever
03-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Im looking for maps of the 4th, 5th and roof!

I suck at having to put them together so if someone has something made can you PLEASE let me know.

Thank you!

coco_4_ever
03-29-2007, 01:30 PM
anyone????

i do

the url:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v206/shywolf100/BFAHP_Maps/

so.whatever
03-29-2007, 01:37 PM
thank you. I may be able to do sumthing with those lol. Some other person on here made some with the rooms on them and all...thats kinda what I was lookin for.

montitech
03-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Double posting is frowned :terrence: upon by the Moderators, Besides usually it takes a day or so for people to respond in this forum.

Monty :-/

CG
03-29-2007, 02:59 PM
monitech is right, back to back posting isn't allowed here. And it's not like a whole day passed without anyone replying, it was 19 minutes. Don't do that again.

And besides, if you had gone to Sparky's website you would have found a link to her guide on the game, and you would have found her Map Page, (http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/maps.htm) and then you wouldn't have had to post back to back in the first place.

..plus, am I the only one who's a little bit ticked off by thread titles that are all in caps? I am? Oh. Nevermind then.

One Radical Dude
03-29-2007, 07:24 PM
No, Ceeg, you're not alone there. And please, don't type thread names in all caps. Some folks find it annoying.

Sparky
03-29-2007, 10:09 PM
I agree about the all-caps titles. But it does say in the forum rules that 10 or 15 minutes is the minimum to wait before posting again in the same thread if there have been no replies (although it really was pointless to do so, but it wasn't a breach of the rules, that's why I didn't merge the posts, someone else must have).

As for the maps on my site, I do not have the maps for the updates yet. So I don't have everything so.whatever was looking for anyways. :terrsmile: So everyone be cool, 'kay?

so.whatever
03-29-2007, 10:16 PM
ok so obviously no one realizes im new here. Not usually a forum person.

I apologize for the double post, or back to back posting, whatever you call it.
But you guys reallie shouldnt be so hard on newbies!

Sparky
03-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Well, we (including myself) really aren't very tolerant of people who post without familiarising themselves with the posted rules first, so if you haven't read them I'd go do that right now if I were you before you really do break a rule. You can find the rules in the Announcement section at the top of the forum. But you technically did not back-to-back post, that's what I was pointing out. If you had I would have been annoyed. :terrsmile: Anyways it's a idea to read a site's rules, before even joining if possible. Just for future reference. If you had broken a serious rule you might have simply been banned. But this is off-topic, and no more needs to be said on the matter.

so.whatever
03-30-2007, 04:57 AM
are you talking about the rules for posting codes? I didnt realize cause that just made me think of the code vault in the game! I didnt know it was the forum rules!