PDA

View Full Version : New Theme (Art)

coco_4_ever
03-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Does Anyone Have A Screenshot Of The New Art The (From Choo Choo Challenge And Glider Rider) ?

Vicks
03-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Check the March Update thread. There were some there. So far I only have those that are showing, I think.
~Vicks

coco_4_ever
03-28-2007, 07:05 AM
Check the March Update thread. There were some there. So far I only have those that are showing, I think.
~Vicks

Nope, Noone Posted What The Room Looks Like, I Checked A Little While Ago, I Have All The Pictures Of What The (Themed) Rooms Look Like But The Art Theme (From Choo Choo Challenge And Glider Rider)

montitech
03-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Nope, Noone Posted What The Room Looks Like, I Checked A Little While Ago, I Have All The Pictures Of What The (Themed) Rooms Look Like But The Art Theme (From Choo Choo Challenge And Glider Rider)

oh, Thats what you wanted,

It is split onto the two screen shots/accounts because there is no way to get the whole room yet, without reading its source code.

Monty :-/

coco_4_ever
03-28-2007, 07:32 AM
oh, Thats what you wanted,

It is split onto the two screen shots/accounts because there is no way to get the whole room yet, without reading its source code.

Monty :-/

8D Yea, Sorry If I Confussed You, 2 Screen Shots Are ok With Me 8D Sorry For Confussing You Montitech