PDA

View Full Version : The robot, Robot, Vampire Song

TwizAxel
03-27-2007, 09:41 AM
So CN has been airing those commercials with the Lunch box of doom and one of them has Wilt singing robot robot Vampire.... I KNOW IVE SEEN THAT EPISODE, but I cant remember anything about it... Can someone help me out?

fosters home fan
03-27-2007, 09:58 AM
hello new member,that song was in the episode"One False Movie" Wilt was singing it as a part of the movie so he (and an alien) were able to get free from these talking hand cuffs. The movie was a flop because Eduardo recorded over the ending.

pitbulllady
03-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Yep, that episode was "One False Movie", and the name of Bloo's movie, starring the best-looking leading man since...since, they invented leading men, was "T-Rexatron, Alienwolf III: a Prequel In Time". Wilt played a retired cop...and a pirate, and a werewolf...and in that scene he was handcuffed to this alien by a pair of talking, dancing handcuffs.

pitbulllady

Shany
03-27-2007, 02:17 PM
I think the song is a parody on the song "Allstar" by Smash Mouth, because "Allstar" was used in a ton of movies (Shrek, Ratrace, Mystery Men, Digimon etc.).

Jetbaby
03-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Lordy, but I love that parody - that whole episode, really. Such a great send-up of the Hollywood blockbuster machine. My three-year-old will bust that song out on occasion. It's tres cute.

"Wormhole."

BluebottleFlyer
03-29-2007, 01:06 AM
I have yet to see that episode...

Xx_BrokenWithASmile_Xx
03-29-2007, 11:05 AM
xD thats a great eppisode!! Wilt rocked!! Anyone know where you could download that song x33

Bloonan
03-29-2007, 04:20 PM
LOL! That was my favorite scene!

Wilt: You lost the key? How do get out of this now?
Cuffs: You gotta dance, dance, dance!

"Robot, robot, vampire, ogre, ogre, YEAAAAAAH!!!" :D

Ub3rD4n
04-26-2007, 02:45 AM
Well, I loved the whole movie. I mean, you've got an awesome lead actor, a surprisingly impressive leading lady, and, well, everything else! Oh, and a surprise twist ending!

KazooBloo
12-16-2016, 04:05 PM
Yeah, it's from that episode where Bloo directs a movie.