PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

emperor26
03-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Is anyone in the forum looking forward to this anticipated movie of the Pirates Trilogy?

Hopefully, everything from the beginning and the end comes to full circule. :)

frankie_fan
03-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Yes, I am! I've seen the trailer and it looks AWESOME!!!! Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it:
http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=piratesofthecaribbean3

kaytea
03-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, I am! I've seen the trailer and it looks AWESOME!!!! Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it:
http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=piratesofthecaribbean3
5 words
I must see this movie

taranchula
03-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah this pretty much shot up to my must watch list after viewing that trailer. Best part of the trailer, the sword fight between Sparrow and Davey Jones.

kaytea
03-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah this pretty much shot up to my must watch list after viewing that trailer. Best part of the trailer, the sword fight between Sparrow and Davey Jones.

agreed

im so happy Davy Jones is in this he may not be Hot but he certainly is awesome

WiltFan
03-23-2007, 06:44 PM
I've been waiting for this movie forever, I love Pirates of the Caribbean.:D My friend and I are both going to try hard and see it the day it comes out. But we're going to have to try and get there really early.:wiltshock: Its gonna be crazy!

Partymember
03-23-2007, 07:35 PM
the absolute best part is that i'm pretty sure Keith Richards is coming in as Jack's dad.

Voxxyn
03-23-2007, 08:31 PM
This is already my second favorite 'lighthearted'(as in, not as serious or dramatic as Star Wars, LotR, Harry Potter, Spider-Man etc) action/adventure film series behind Indiana Jones, so this is very high in my must-see list.

I hope James Norrington gets some spotlight time as Admiral, he's my favorite PotC character!

scary_dream
03-23-2007, 10:53 PM
I cannot wait to see it. All of the characters are awesome :D I agree with Kaytea... Davy Jones is a total badass!

Not to mention, I'm a total Depp fan. He's old enough to be my dad, but that doesn't make him any less hot.

I just hope it doesn't have the "trilogy" curse that some movies have.

emperor26
03-24-2007, 04:20 AM
I cannot wait to see it. All of the characters are awesome :D I agree with Kaytea... Davy Jones is a total badass!

Not to mention, I'm a total Depp fan. He's old enough to be my dad, but that doesn't make him any less hot.

I just hope it doesn't have the "trilogy" curse that some movies have.

From what I heard, some of the writers might pen up a fourth sequel, though whether they will go through with it or not remains to be seen.

taranchula
03-24-2007, 05:41 AM
Best line of the Trailer...

Jack: Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past...one of you succeeded.

Imaginary Light
03-24-2007, 07:27 AM
I can't wait for this movie! I'm a Pirates NERD! And Davy Jones rocks8-)

emperor26
03-24-2007, 11:26 AM

Jack: Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past...one of you succeeded.

Best line of the movie indeed. :D

jekylljuice
03-26-2007, 10:25 AM
The Pirates of the Carribean movies are, in my opinion, among the finest popcorn entertainment we've had over the past few years. The release date of At World's End can't come soon enough.

8D