PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Frog/ Keroro Gunso

emperor26
03-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Anyone heard about this odd but humorous anime?

Also, just so you know, a distributor known as ADV Films have acquired the rights to dub the anime, which is suppose to come to the US this spring.

Well, that's all I have for now.

rukift
03-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Really? Do you have any specific dates? ^_^; I have a younger sister who loves Keroro, but prefers dubs over subs... ooo, she'll be so happy to hear this.

As for me, I always liked Keroro... it's a good chillout anime, but I could never bring myself into being a totally huge, obsessed fan who runs off and buys everything with the frog's faces on it.

kaytea
03-19-2007, 03:11 PM
watch the anime and read the manga and love them

and I can't wait till the Dubbed version comes out
hopefully they did a great job and got great voice actors for the characters

and for dates the Dvds WERE suppose to come out around febuary but they got delayed to a different and unkown date =/
but im thinking sometime in spring like emperor said

CG
03-19-2007, 03:23 PM
I actually ran the Deviantart club for Keroro Gunso up until a few months back, as well as being the graphics coordinator for a Keroro Forum as well. I still read the manga, and still have a lot of the dvds plus the toys. It's a good show and I enjoy it.

Bride_Of_Lister
03-19-2007, 09:39 PM
I watched the first 6-7 episodes back when it was first fansubbed but I don't think I had the Gundam background to get some of the jokes. ^^o

kaytea
03-20-2007, 04:02 AM
I watched the first 6-7 episodes back when it was first fansubbed but I don't think I had the Gundam background to get some of the jokes. ^^o
lol I didn't either XD;

emperor26
03-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Speaking of episodes, which one is your favorite?

kaytea
03-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Speaking of episodes, which one is your favorite?
lol thats tought one XD
but if I had to choose it would be Tamama, Youth From Keron Planet
due to the fact its the first apperance of Taruru and Taruru is my 4th fave after

Keroro
Dororo
and Tororo

Nyo
03-27-2007, 02:06 PM
It sounds cute, does anyone happen to know YouTube links to episodes? And I'm very happy 4Kids didn't get the anime...

emperor26
03-27-2007, 02:32 PM
It sounds cute, does anyone happen to know YouTube links to episodes? And I'm very happy 4Kids didn't get the anime...

Yeah, that's a good thing, no doubt. :)

vinny
03-27-2007, 02:53 PM
kaytea really got me into this anime. i didnt think it was so popular. italian is one of the few languages it's in, so it doesnt bother me.

kaytea
03-27-2007, 04:19 PM
ep 1 pt1 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=y0HFc5nkWKk)
ep 1 pt 2 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfX2mvwwAYU)