PDA

View Full Version : Grrraaaagh...!!! Where did the burglar go!?

Maxcom
03-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Greetings, I am new and I must say that up until now my experience with the game was splendid. Why no longer? Well, it appears like all my furniture, a couple of hats, and a "buddy" decided to disappear. Now the story I'm currently managing, is that my "buddy" decided to leave me with nothing more than tatters and ditch the buidling... it is either this, or the game is buggy.

So I was wondering if this is common, if there is any other way to recover lost items other than having to replay whatever I did (don't have enough free-time in my hands to actually play this game, only been able to access it 5 times since
November), and what's the place to contact CN with some feedback seeing how the link on site isn't functioning for me?

By the way, how is it that you acquire the floating hearts to begin with?

Thanks for any help.

montitech
03-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I think CN feedback goes right to /dev/null so there is no point in sending them any issues. I know I never recieved any responces on the few I sent over the years.

as for your issue, it is relitivly common for occational loss of items.
the only way to get the stuff back is to find the minigame that these came from. It will have the presents back in the HighScore list, so replay that level.

typically it is not the eniter minigame so check each levels High score before replaying them.

I have 4 Friends at BFAHP and I lost some items only a few times.

Monty :-/