PDA

View Full Version : Best Mini Games?

noelcorey2003
03-14-2007, 08:47 AM
Which mini games would you say are the best?

Stjimmy666
03-14-2007, 01:57 PM
I like tree house trouble the best

Vicks
03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Tough to say which is "best." I know which are the ones that are easiest for me, and are also my favorites:

All Washed Up
Cracking Up
Snow Bound (but it's kinda boring)
Curse of the Bloo Pearl (I loved Dig Dug as a kid)
Kung Fu Forest is definitely a fav
Balloon Attack
Bedroom Bedlam (I loved Burger Time as a kid)
Go Po Go

I can't stand these:
Spoiled Rotten (takes too long to reach a high score)
Jet Car Jump (some reason makes me dizzy)
Schooled (again, takes too long to get a high score
Potatoes Caliente (I'm not a good aim at that one)

The only ones that I actually play over and over are Cracking Up and Kung Fu Forest.
~Vicks

ellestea
03-16-2007, 08:43 PM
my favorites were jet car jump and schooled!... hehehe...

Stjimmy666
03-17-2007, 01:40 PM
i have to say the snowball game is the worst i hate it hate it hate it urgggggg. im frustrated. first time i would of gotten all the prizes, i went to let the dog in and got timed out, the second time i clicked end game and i thought it give me my prizes but it didnt. then the third time AS soon as i hit the top score the internet box just closes. Grrrr, god dont want me to win it, stupid snowman, why did I ever keep them warm.:terrence:

moonpony
03-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I can't get enough of Shutterbug! LOVE that game!

Foster's Child
03-29-2007, 10:58 PM
"Tree House Trouble" and "Go Fishing" both rock. :bloogrin: "What's Cooking" and "Cracking Up" suck, though. :terrence: "Cracking Up" is friggin impossible. :o

Vicks
03-30-2007, 12:06 AM
LOL I guess I'm in the minority who actually loves Cracking Up. I'll actually go play it if I have free time. I know tips for the game have been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find them off hand. Here are a few things I do that help:

Watch for the bouncing pattern of the eggs. They almost always bounce in the same spot each time (it varies each level). Get familiar with the rhythm. Once you crack an egg though, the pattern changes to a new one, but the other eggs stay in their original patterns until they are cracked.

Focus on 1 egg at a time. Crack it, crack it again, and again until it's gone. When there are small and large eggs together, I do all the smaller eggs first, then work on the larger ones.

Stay a little "ahead" of the eggs coming toward you if you can. You don't have to be right underneath them to shoot at them. Shoot your rope thingy and then move to the other side of it, so that it's in between you and the eggs. That way they'll have to hit it before they can get near you.

If you can get a grapple hook or a hour glass, get it quick. I almost never get the clock or chili pepper. Going too fast messes me up, and I've never had a time issue. Until you get used to it, you might want to get the clock if it falls. Of course get the sandwiches, you'll need the extra lives, I always do.

When you get the hour glass, get underneath the eggs and shoot them rapidly to get as many from that one egg at once, then move on to the next egg. I try to get all the medium or small ones before the large like at normal speed.

If you get the grapple, move so that all the eggs are on one side of you, then shoot your rope and get on the other side of it, so the eggs can't get you. The rope will stick until an egg hits it (or after a few seconds). Then shoot again right away. Keep your rope between you and the eggs. When you get to the wall or there's no more room, then run under the eggs and go the other way and do the same thing.

Hope that helps! :)
~Vicks

Kaynome
03-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Hmm. I only have a few games currently. Out of those I like all three levels of the Bloo's brothers game, Library Panic and Curse of The Bloo Pearl (My little sister decided to "help" me by buying Curse of The Bloo Pearl when I went to go get a drink. xD).

Mulch
03-30-2007, 09:05 AM
I'd say Balloon Attack and Choo Choo Challenge are my faves, Balloon Attack because I like reptiles and the music is relaxing, Choo Choo Challenge because it's sort of phsycedelic and weird and for some reason i like that.;D

coco_4_ever
03-30-2007, 09:28 AM
I Like Glow With The Flo And Snowbound

montitech
03-30-2007, 11:24 AM
When you get the hour glass, get underneath the eggs and shoot them rapidly to get as many from that one egg at once, then move on to the next egg. I try to get all the medium or small ones before the large like at normal speed.
Hope that helps! :)
~Vicks

With the Hourglass it is better to start hitting the egg when it is close and comming down,
this will allow you to get more shots off before the glass runs out.

When hitting an egg, typically 95% of the time, the child eggs go up a hair before comming down.

Carefull neer the horizontal barriers, sometimes eggs bounce off the edge. when this happens it changes their expected path and is sometimes really fast and deadly.

Monty :-/

embersglow
04-05-2007, 06:45 AM
I like Bloo's Brothers and Night Bite best=] Mainly because they're easy to get a high score on=P

Owly
04-06-2007, 09:38 PM
My favorites are Tree House Trouble and Bedtime Bedlam. I also like to play the third level of Bite Nite because if I hit 5 mosquitos in a row all at the first try, the combo sends out fireballs which kills the rest. And it's so funny that Bloo's attack on level 3 of Kung Fu Forrest looks like Goku's Kamehameha and his body also has the yelloe glow like the Super Saiyans when he jumps :bloosmirk:

Mac64
06-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I like Go Pogo, Go Fishing, and the best of all is Kung Fu Forest but the first game is boring. The second and third game are the best. I don't like Snowbound.:D

LazerBlast
06-14-2007, 07:15 AM
My Favorite Mini-game?

It has to be Terrance the Terrible.

A DK clone that's enjoyable by all.

kagome
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
my friend code is DBADD8 IM ONLINE NOW

Stjimmy666
06-14-2007, 03:58 PM
my friend code is DBADD8 IM ONLINE NOW

There is another bored for best friend codes. Heres the link :