PDA

View Full Version : And even MORE shirts at Hot Topic

Sparky
03-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Went to a HT today and saw three new girly tank tops - too skinny for me to buy, even the XXLs, so instead I just took photos with my camera phone. Sorry they're not the best pics. (The BlooCheese one is on the website here (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028371&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442155300) but not the others yet.)

http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/bloocheese.jpg

http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/comeooon.jpg

http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/edpotatoes.jpg

One Radical Dude
03-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Those are really nice :) , even though they're not for males (:P ).

Sparky
03-11-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm sorry you can't quite see the cute little faces on the happy falling potatoes. I guess they're Imaginary Potatoes...too bad they'll have to go hole up with Charlie the Chicken Leg if they don't want to get eaten!

Mr. Marshmallow
03-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Those are really nice :) , even though they're not for males (:P ).

And here I was hoping.

jekylljuice
03-12-2007, 05:33 AM
So, more Bloo, Cheese and Eduardo? Don't get me wrong, I think those shirts are really neat (the Bloo one especially) but don't they realise what a market there'd also be for Wilt and Coco shirts? Hot Topic needs to stop neglecting those guys. :(

I'm sorry you can't quite see the cute little faces on the happy falling potatoes. I guess they're Imaginary Potatoes...too bad they'll have to go hole up with Charlie the Chicken Leg if they don't want to get eaten!

Keeping away from Eduardo would be a pretty good start.:bloocross:

Jabberwocky
03-12-2007, 11:28 AM
LOL! I need that second one!

But yeah no more Eduardo. I want a Bendy shirt! Bendy's soooo cute~ :sadbendy:

kaytea
03-12-2007, 01:54 PM
I love the bloo cheese one XD

and I agree they need tshirts of the other characters =(
I want a wilt or berry or bendy or goofball shirt

One Radical Dude
03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I love the bloo cheese one XD

and I agree they need tshirts of the other characters =(
I want a wilt or berry or bendy or goofball shirt

I can't disagree there. It definitely would be interesting to see a Goofball t-shirt.

Nyo
03-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I'd kill for a shirt that had Berry on it and it said "Cute but Mental". :)

jekylljuice
03-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I'd kill for a shirt that had Berry on it and it said "Cute but Mental". :)

Seconded. Or a Duchess shirt saying "You dress terribly, you're uneducated, and your feet do smell!" >:(

I would buy it. :bloogrin:

(Thinking about it, there's probably a wealth of potential Duchess t-shirts which I would get a real kick out of wearing whenever I'm in one of my meaner moods. "Why are you making that hideous face? Oh, I forgot...you always look like that.")

On second thoughts, I don't want to get punched.

Nyo
03-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Maybe Sparky will take our ideas to heart and make shirts in the Cafepress store...;)

But back on topic, I luff the pink Bloo one.

Sparky
03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I can use the quotes but not the characters on the Cafepress stuff. :P Although I was thinking of making a designs section on my website, ready-made t-shirt designs (which could have the characters) people can print out themselves on those printable iron-ons, you know. But as for the Cafepress shop, y'all are free to make suggestions in that thread, or through PM or something. :terrsmile:

kaytea
03-13-2007, 03:11 AM
a Deo shirt would be cool XD
no I don't mean a shirt with bloo wearing the deo costume
I actually mean a shirt with the Deo design

Eduardos_Mamacita
03-23-2007, 01:52 PM
I'd love to see other characters make it on merchandise too but I would most certainly die for that Eduardo tank. I NEED it. That Bloo tank is really adorable too. :bloogrin:

moonpony
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Why can't they make stuff like that in sizes and styles that people over the age of 15 can look decent in? I mean come OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Invader Bloo
04-02-2007, 05:08 PM
I demand they start making men shirts!:frankiemad:

Sparky
04-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh I forgot to tell you guys, when I was at HT today I saw yet another babydoll shirt. It was a darkish grey with a large image of Bloo playing paddleball, the same image I used in this drawing (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35600672). I passed on it, as I wouldn't look good in any of those shirts.

embersglow
04-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Dya think they'll sell tops like that in England? Or at least deliver them over here? I love the BlooCheese one, it's got to be one of my favourite episodes=]

jekylljuice
04-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Dya think they'll sell tops like that in England? Or at least deliver them over here? I love the BlooCheese one, it's got to be one of my favourite episodes=]

Yep, Hot Topic do deliver internationally. I had the Craig's Blog t-shirt sent out to me at the beginning of March, and it arrived in great time. Postage is a tad pricey, but it was worth it. Now I can walk around with Wilt, Coco, Bloo, Eduardo, Berry, et al displayed proudly on my chest - it feels so empowering. :scaryberry:

embersglow
04-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Lol, thanks=] I'll start nagging my parents now then! Muahahhha!

Ditchy McAbandonpants
04-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Gaaah! :frankiemad: Whywhywhywhywhy is all of this stuff for women only? :(

I swear, it's like the Powerpuff Girls all over again...it's so frustrating sometimes to be a male fan of this show! Thing is, with PPG, even though it really got to me sometimes (I found a PPG fashion shop in Guangzhou, full of really stylish, well-made and well designed clothes that I just couldn't buy :(), I could understand it - even though I'd be perfectly happy to walk around in a T-shirt with Bubbles on it, I guess not many other guys would. :P But why Foster's? There's nothing inherently girly about the concept, or the character design, and they could easily produce suitably masculine-looking Foster's clothing. I mean, I'm not deluded - I'm not expecting them to produce guys' shirts with Frankie or Berry on them, but why not male or even unisex T-shirts with Bloo, Ed or Wilt on it? :terrconf:

Seriously, I'm desperate for Foster's stuff - I feel like I've got my money in my hand, and I'm just waiting for the chance to give it to them, but they won't let me! :wiltshock: I tell you, stuff like this, and the fact that there's still no indication the Foster's DVDs will ever come to the UK (:frankiemad:!!!), sometimes makes me wonder if CN even wants me to be a fan:( ...

Sparky
04-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Gaaah! :frankiemad: Whywhywhywhywhy is all of this stuff for women only? :(

More specifically, skinny women only. :P And don't tell me to get the XL or even the XXL. Those fit me fine around the...yannow, chest area, but not over my hips. I want plain t-shirts, not those stupid babydoll things. -_- I mean, I did buy a few of them just to have them, but it sucks majorly that I can't even wear them. The closest I can come is giving them to my skinny, perfect Sims.

bloonuggets
04-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Dear Hot Topic:

How 'bout some shirts for the guys, too?

Sincerely,

BlooNuggets

One Radical Dude
04-07-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm tempted to send an email to Hot Topic. I'm kinda getting annoyed with the fact that the guys are being left out. >:(

Imaginary Light
04-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Not to sound mean or anything, but the first two shirts that Hot Topic put out (the Ed shirt and the one with the house with everyone around it) were guys' size shirts. Granted, it was only two, but I just thought I should bring that to everyone's attention:P

Ditchy McAbandonpants
04-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Not to sound mean or anything, but the first two shirts that Hot Topic put out (the Ed shirt and the one with the house with everyone around it) were guys' size shirts. Granted, it was only two, but I just thought I should bring that to everyone's attention:P

Well, that's something I guess, but from looking at the website, it doesn't seem like they sell those any more, unless I'm being incredibly thick and have just missed them.

To be honest though, the fact that they used to sell them but don't any more just adds to my paranoia that they're deliberately trying to avoid letting me have what I want. :frankiemad: I know what's going on here...they're all against me...all of them...:bloocross:

Imaginary Light
04-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, that's something I guess, but from looking at the website, it doesn't seem like they sell those any more, unless I'm being incredibly thick and have just missed them.

To be honest though, the fact that they used to sell them but don't any more just adds to my paranoia that they're deliberately trying to avoid letting me have what I want. :frankiemad: I know what's going on here...they're all against me...all of them...:bloocross:

Yeah, I don't think they sell them anymore, which kind of sucks. That's the thing about Hot Topic...new stuff that they come out with gets fazed out and replaced by new stuff pretty dern quickly. That's why I'm always rushing out there to get something that I want as soon as it somes out:P

bloonuggets
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Ditchy McAbandonpants has a point there. I did know at one time Cartoon Network's shop sold adult unisex shirts.

Sparky
04-08-2007, 10:04 PM

I'm aware of that and I have them (and the other Ed shirt which was also a standard-sized shirt). It's just there's been this massive *wave* of babydoll tees and tanks. It hasn't just been a couple, it's been what, at least a half-dozen by now.

One Radical Dude
04-08-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm aware of that and I have them (and the other Ed shirt which was also a standard-sized shirt). It's just there's been this massive *wave* of babydoll tees and tanks. It hasn't just been a couple, it's been what, at least a half-dozen by now.

Yeah, I mean, I'm not really fond of many things HT has, but they're the only ones rolling out the Foster's shirts that are NOT home made, and I like a lot of the shirt designs they have. Unfortunately, most of them are only the babydoll tees and tanks.

One Radical Dude
04-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Anyway, I sent an email using their customer service link. I doubt I'll accomplish anything there, but I wanted to let them know that I and some of the guys feel left out. Yeah, they DID sell unisex shirts before, but that was early on, and they never did carry anywhere as many of those as they did with baby doll/tanks.

One Radical Dude
04-10-2007, 07:00 PM
One last reply in a row. I actually got a reply from someone at the HT customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to email us! We are happy to hear you have a
suggestion for Hot Topic. It is important to us that we are always on top
of the latest trends and to do so we take customer recommendations very
seriously. I have passed on your idea to the buying team. They look into
the ideas to determine if they are right for our line and if they will be
something that will excite our customers as a whole. Please feel free to
contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have in the future. We
would love to hear from you again! If you have any questions our customer
service number is 1-800-892-8674. Our Customer Service hours are Monday
thru Friday 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturdays 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST)
Thanks for emailing HotTopic.com!

Well, there you have it. It doesn't guarantee that they're going to roll out anymore unisex t-shirts, but at least I was heard.

girl_named_goo
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
There are some men's shirts in development right now. There won't be as many as the girls, but there will be some. Keep telling Hot Topic that you want them so they stock 'em!:)

-Lauren

fosters home fan
04-10-2007, 07:27 PM
There are some men's shirts in development right now. There won't be as many as the girls, but there will be some. Keep telling Hot Topic that you want them so they stock 'em!:)

-Lauren

ooh thanks for telling us.:)

Ditchy McAbandonpants
04-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Cheers to ORD for taking the time to put our queries to Hot Topic, and cheers to Lauren for once again coming in and clarifying things for us. :) At first I thought that the reply that Hot Topic gave to ORD sounded a little bit too much like an insincere stock response, but the fact that they are developing some men's shirts gives me hope that they are somewhat prepared to listen to consumer demand. Of course, the best way of telling them that we want men's shirts is to buy the ones that they produce, so here's hoping I'll be able to get my hands on one once I get back to the UK. :)

Speaking of which, I wonder if Lauren could wave her magic wand and get those good-for-nothing CN honchos to fix Europe up with a release of the Foster's Season One DVD...actually, I doubt her powers are that great. :P

bloonuggets
04-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Don't worry. They will. Anywho, that "I pooted" shirt is still available at shop.cartoonnetwork.com!

Littles813
04-11-2007, 07:26 AM
You can see all the shirts they have on the Hot Topic Website. ;)

http://search.hottopic.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&lbc=hottopic&w=fosters

One Radical Dude
04-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Thank you for the easy link. All I have to add is that I hope these upcoming shirts kick some serious butt, and not be all focused on Eduardo (even though I understand why there are more Ed shirts).

Eduardos_Mamacita
05-07-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm not trying to be rude (Really, I'm not. I'm new and I should know my place.) but it's driving me crazy on how whiney you guys are being. It's either "OMG WHY DON'T THEY HAVE SO-AND-SO ON SHIRTS?!?!?!?! TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!!" or "OMGZ THEY HATE BOYS THERES NO BOY SHIRTS OMGZZ"

I for one was excited (and surprised) just to see Foster's stuff being carried anywhere, whether I could buy it or not. I'm usually broke and I can't buy merchandise anyways but I don't complain about the prices. They still have pins and patches that you could easily make your own shirts out of if you don't like the shirts they're offering.

When it comes down to it, they're going to make what's going to sell the most; not what you personally want. They have a lot of tank tops because it's almost summer. Tank tops = summer. See? And they're going to put the most popular characters on the merchandise (ie: Bloo, Cheese, Eduardo) because that's what makes them money.

I apologize if I come off cranky in this post, this is just something I really wanted to get off my chest. I think we should be celebrating the fact that Foster's is expanding, not complaining about it.

Pawbah
05-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Um, yeah I am excited that Foster's is expanding, but I have a complaint about the shirts too. I am a girl and I am too tall for the girl shirts. They don't look right on me. I hate the whole baby doll trend thing. I'm waiting for boy shirts too, just so I can buy some that are long enough!

I'm buying the patches and stickers and everything, but I just want more!

One Radical Dude
05-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Um, yeah. I think you're going a bit overboard by what was said here. I know they're going by what would be selling the most, and not by what WE want. Still, if people want to say something about it, let them. Not all girls embrace the tank top/babydoll shirts. And yeah, I thought you were a bit rude with your comment; no offense to you. :P

I think it's great the merchandise is expanding.

Sparky
05-07-2007, 12:39 PM
If I can't even wear the shirts that are being sold, hell yeah I'm gonna whine. Sorry if you don't like it. For what its worth I have been doing my best to support the franchise regardless, even buying babydoll shirts and altering them with side panels of extra fabric. They don't look that great but its all I can do.

Eduardos_Mamacita
05-08-2007, 10:18 AM
I didn't mean to offend anyone or be rude. Like I said, it was just something that had been really bothering me. It seemed like you guys didn't appreciate the fact that there's Foster's merchandise out at all. That's all. Negativity is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, if you could say that. So everytime I saw someone complaining about something it kind of built up and I exploded. =/

I really didn't want one of my first impressions to come off as a rude person, so I apologize.

One Radical Dude
05-08-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't believe anyone is complaining about having merchandise. I think it's great that they're there. However, some of us want to support the franchise as much as possible, and to not have the stuff he/she is interested makes it more difficult to do so.

Eduardos_Mamacita
05-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Ah, well to me it seemed like every post someone had was about a new complaint. But yeah, I apologize.

Invader Bloo
05-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Yay! Men shirts are in devolpment.:D

bloonuggets
05-14-2007, 10:59 AM
"Yay! Men shirts are in devolpment.":D

Double YAY! :cheese:

One Radical Dude
06-01-2007, 06:55 PM
New shirts, people, and for the first time in a good while, we finally have one design that the guys can wear. :)

Find out what's the big Deo. (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029484&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159531&bmUID=1180752072122) That's the one I believe even the dudes can wear.

The next one, I wish HT made unisex shirts for this design, because this is one of the best looking shirts I've seen.

Shirt tastes funny! (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029484&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442158604&bmUID=1180751954855) :cheesegrin:

bloonuggets
06-01-2007, 08:50 PM
"Find out what's the big Deo. (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029484&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159531&bmUID=1180752072122) "

Silly ORD. Deo doesn't work, it makes you smell worse! 8D

One Radical Dude
06-02-2007, 10:04 AM
I went ahead and ordered me the Deo shirt. I'm hoping to get it late next week at the earliest.

jekylljuice
06-02-2007, 03:59 PM
There's a Deo shirt now? Awesome! I'd be quite tempted to fish out for that some time in the future.

Deo may be a shoddy product but it's part of Kip's legacy and thus should be respected. 8-)

xxxClaire
06-02-2007, 05:56 PM
That's an awesome Deo shirt! :bloogrin: I want one!

Nyo
06-05-2007, 07:39 AM
I hope they make a one with only the deo logo.

Pawbah
06-06-2007, 12:23 AM
My little brother just came home with a new cheese shirt. It was a birthday gift apparently. I can't find the shirt on the hottopic website though. Do some shirts only exist in the stores?

One Radical Dude
06-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Some shirts do get released on HT stores before they go online, so it's possible.

bloonuggets
06-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Here's the people who make all those wonderful Foster's products they sell at Hot Topic:

www.loungefly.com (http://www.loungefly.com)

Mr. Marshmallow
06-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I actually was just in a Hot Topic store recently in one of the bigger malls in my area and I was hoping to see more Foster's shirts there. Because Topic changes it's shirts so frequently and they always end up having something new there, I try to check back whenever I can to see what new stuff they got for sale.

Sure enough they had alot more Foster's shirts then last time, only problem is they were all girl shirts :( this really bummed me out. I'm glad I got my 2 Foster's t-shirts when I got them because from the way the store had them displayed, Foster's has become almost exclusively a girls shirt show or something.

I knew Fosters had made girl shirts but I didn't think they had made so many as it would over power guy shirts too. Either way this upsets me because it doesn't look like Foster guy shirts will appear anytime soon, everything seems geared towards girls and it bugs me because I really would like to get more Foster shirts.

I ended up buying a funny Invader Zim shirt with Robot Gir on it holding a pig, and I am happy with that decision. But still I'm fearful this will be a sign of things to come and judging by the large, widely sized display of Foster's girls shirts, it doesn't look like anything will be coming out anytime soon for me.

One Radical Dude
06-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I actually was just in a Hot Topic store recently in one of the bigger malls in my area and I was hoping to see more Foster's shirts there. Because Topic changes it's shirts so frequently and they always end up having something new there, I try to check back whenever I can to see what new stuff they got for sale.

Sure enough they had alot more Foster's shirts then last time, only problem is they were all girl shirts :( this really bummed me out. I'm glad I got my 2 Foster's t-shirts when I got them because from the way the store had them displayed, Foster's has become almost exclusively a girls shirt show or something.

I knew Fosters had made girl shirts but I didn't think they had made so many as it would over power guy shirts too. Either way this upsets me because it doesn't look like Foster guy shirts will appear anytime soon, everything seems geared towards girls and it bugs me because I really would like to get more Foster shirts.

I ended up buying a funny Invader Zim shirt with Robot Gir on it holding a pig, and I am happy with that decision. But still I'm fearful this will be a sign of things to come and judging by the large, widely sized display of Foster's girls shirts, it doesn't look like anything will be coming out anytime soon for me.

They did just recently release one new shirt that the gentlemen can wear, so I disagree that the guys are being left out completely. However, it does appear that the majority of the HT's customers are indeed females.

Cassini90125
06-06-2007, 11:43 AM
I say again, ignore Hot Topic and make your own. It's cheaper, it can be just as high quality as any commercial product, you'll get the image you want, and it'll be a one-of-a-kind item. Best of all, your money will not go to Hot Topic.

Sparky
06-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Okay, I went to HT today and they have a bunch of new shirts. They did not have the Deo one but they did have one men's shirt, this one (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029484&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159748&bmUID=1181176681084), with Cheese saying "I Pooted" (nothing on the back but a red Foster's logo). I decided to give this one a miss, I never did like the I Pooted slogan.

The rest were all babydoll shirts. They had the Coco (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029484&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159121&bmUID=1181176853991) one which I showed you before on the HT site, but they *also* had another Bloo one (man, now I don't remember what it said), and a WILT shirt and a BERRY shirt!! The Wilt one had Wilt running towards you on the front, and a big number one (red with a blue outline as its a white shirt) with the word "Wilt" over it on the back. The Berry one was great, it had her looking sweet on the front and it said "Berry berry sweet" or something, and then she was on the back looking scary and I believe it said "Berry berry scary". I decided not to buy any of them, I'm going to try to get the XXL size online once they show up on the website (if they ever do).

Nyo
06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Is there a link to the Berry shirt? Must see it!

Sparky
06-06-2007, 06:44 PM
No, currently Coco is the only one of those new babydolls I saw which is on on the HT site. Like I said, once they show up on the site I can try to order them in XXL.

One Radical Dude
06-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I'll pass on the "I Pooted" shirt, also, even though I don't dislike Cheese. Still, it's nice to know that the men aren't being ignored. :P

Invader Bloo
06-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I am too. They need a funnier Cheese quote for me to buy it.

Pawbah
06-07-2007, 12:56 AM
I was disapointed with the Cheese men's shirt. I hope they get even more.

Here's a link to the berry one: BERRY (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029485&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159968&bmUID=1181206459745)

jekylljuice
06-07-2007, 02:30 AM
This pleases me. :D

I hope that my fellow Wilt fangirls will forgive me when I say that I'm even more excited about the Berry shirt than his own. It looks absolutely gorgeous (though the "more views" link doesn't currently appear to be working, so I have no idea what the :scaryberry: side looks like. I'll check back a little later).

I am sorry that you guys had to get stuck with "I pooted", though. I never did like that slogan. It always struck me as really beneath Foster's.

bloonuggets
06-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Funny. That's the same saying as the one that Cartoon Network's shop sells!

Sparky
06-07-2007, 12:54 PM
The Berry shirt wasn't on the HT site yesterday. Hopefully the other new ones will be on there soon - as well as the XXL sizes.

Sparky
06-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Went to HT today and brought my camera. :terrsmile: Some of these may be on the HT site but I took these pics so, here they are.

Tote bag and wallet (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/bloobag.jpg)

The pair costs about $50, so I gave them a miss. But they're cute.

Berry shirt front (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/berryshirt.jpg) and back (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/berryshirtback.jpg)

Wilt shirt front (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/wiltshirt.jpg) and back (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/wiltshirtback.jpg)

"Quiet Intensity" shirt front (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/quietintensity.jpg) and back (http://www.fosters-home.com/merch/images/quietintensityback.jpg)

All of these are babydoll tees.

I also picked up the "Deo" shirt, which turns out to be a women's tee - not a babydoll, but a "classic women's" fitted tee, which is a bit smaller than a men's tee but not so much as a babydoll, and is actually made from fabric thicker than tissue paper.

I also got two new stickers, one that says "I (heart) Bloo" and one of Ed cuddling the pink rabbit beanie; and a new Cheese patch. It's very much like the other Cheese patch except he looks totally insane. Like this face: :cheesegrin: only more extreme. I'm hoping there will be more patches of other characters down the line.

Pawbah
06-09-2007, 08:09 PM
I love the "Quiet Intensity" shirt! I don't really like the baby doll thing, but this shirt is so great. I love the tote bag too. That's awesome. :bloogrin:

One Radical Dude
06-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Great shots, especially of the bag. :bloogrin: I don't think the Wilt babydoll shirt is out on HT's site, yet, for those that are wondering, though that could change.

jekylljuice
06-10-2007, 03:11 AM
Thanks, Sparky. :D

Now I have to contemplate whether or not I'm willing to pay the overseas shipping costs for the Berry shirt...either way, it is delightful. :berry:

jekylljuice
06-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Hey, guess who got the latest t-shirt. (Hint: :bendy: :slybendy: :sadbendy:)

Everyone Knows it's... (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029485&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442160096&bmUID=1181853110623)

Sparky
06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Woah! Awesome!!

Do you think they'll make a Red one? ;D Of course, it'll be a babydoll and I won't be able to *wear* it...

Nyo
06-14-2007, 05:14 PM
I managed to persuade my mom to get me that Berry shirt ^_^

andiwillbehere
06-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Yay. hot topic! lol i never go there though...

Pawbah
06-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey, guess who got the latest t-shirt. (Hint: :bendy: :slybendy: :sadbendy:)

Everyone Knows it's... (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029485&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442160096&bmUID=1181853110623)

That's awesome! I'm so happy!

jekylljuice
06-20-2007, 05:09 AM
The Wilt t-shirt is now on the HT website:

Hurray for Wilt! (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302029484&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442159888&bmUID=1182344839052)

Fantastic stuff! Now all we need are Red, Crackers and Duchess. >:(

antgirl1
06-21-2007, 06:35 AM
The girl wearing it doesn't seem at all pleased. Obviously Wilt is not loved by the wearer of his tee shirt. XDD

hottoepicker
06-26-2007, 01:50 PM
i just got the new wilt shirt (paper thin, but cute) and the new bloo shirt (quiet intensity) and they are great! but my newest fav thing is the 'i heart bloo' tote/purse. it is so cute and roomy and has good pocket space, which is very important to me in a purse. it even has a discrete side pocket! worth every penny!

pitbulllady
06-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Looks like I'm gonna be headin' for the mall REALLY soon! I have GOT to get that Wilt shirt; it's about darn time they came out with one!

pitbulllady

bloonuggets
07-07-2007, 07:02 AM
And look who else has a T-shirt...

;)

FeDeReR
07-16-2007, 05:05 AM
wow that's so cooool!

pitbulllady
07-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I finally did get that Wilt t-shirt from Hot Topic, in an X-large, BUT it's still pretty small. I haven't tried it on yet, so I dont' know if I can squeeze into or not, but it's the biggest they have. If nothing else, I guess I can frame it.

pitbulllady

Nem
07-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Awesome. We could totally be twins :3 I got the Wilt shirt and the Cheese one, where he is all "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" or something like that. I'm in the opposite situation from you, the smallest they had was a medium, and it's too big D:

Oh well. I hope they come out with hooded sweatshirts, that would be epic.

Sparky
07-25-2007, 04:09 PM
I finally did get that Wilt t-shirt from Hot Topic, in an X-large, BUT it's still pretty small. I haven't tried it on yet, so I dont' know if I can squeeze into or not, but it's the biggest they have. If nothing else, I guess I can frame it.

pitbulllady

I've enlarged a couple of those shirts by sewing in matching panels of fabric in the sides. They actually look pretty good, but its still annoying that I even have to do that...

pitbulllady
07-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I've enlarged a couple of those shirts by sewing in matching panels of fabric in the sides. They actually look pretty good, but its still annoying that I even have to do that...

Well, I tried the shirt on this evening, after I'd had time to get all my outdoor chores done and take a bath, and it did fit, much to my surprise. It's a bit snug, but not uncomfortably or disgustingly so, since the material is very stretchy. Now I'm just waiting for HT to come out with a Wilt hoodie, a Wilt keychain, Wilt pen, Wilt energy drink...

pitbulllady

Nem
07-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Well, I tried the shirt on this evening, after I'd had time to get all my outdoor chores done and take a bath, and it did fit, much to my surprise. It's a bit snug, but not uncomfortably or disgustingly so, since the material is very stretchy. Now I'm just waiting for HT to come out with a Wilt hoodie, a Wilt keychain, Wilt pen, Wilt energy drink...

pitbulllady

You and me both D: That is one thing I am hoping they will have out by winter or fall at least.

I'm even begging my friend who is attending Comic Con to ask them if they have any plans to release a Wilt hoodie D:

Sama-chan
07-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I had a cheese shirt that said "I pooted". But I lost it.T_T

antgirl1
07-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Now I'm just waiting for HT to come out with a Wilt hoodie, a Wilt keychain, Wilt pen, Wilt energy drink...

pitbulllady

This amuses me to no end. :D

Shelltoon
07-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Wilt energy drink...
You'll be sorry you didn't drink it. XD

pitbulllady
07-28-2007, 08:01 AM
You'll be sorry you didn't drink it. XD

For a minute there, I just didn't "get it"-then I had one of those "DUH!" moments(my coffee hasn't kicked in, yet, obviously)! That would be a great slogan for that particular energy drink, wouldn't it?

pitbulllady

bloonuggets
07-29-2007, 03:31 AM
"Wilt energy drink..."

"You'll be sorry you didn't drink it." XD

I'm sorry, but... LOL ROTFLMMFAO!

KazooBloo
12-15-2016, 12:48 AM
Can't have too many.