View Full Version : Bloo Hoodie

Sparky
08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Look what *I* got. :bloogrin

http://www.fosters-home.com/images/hoodiefront.jpg

http://www.fosters-home.com/images/hoodieback.jpg

Sims Katie
08-21-2006, 03:27 PM
That's so cool. Now I want one! (wait, its summer..)

Kzinistzerg
08-21-2006, 04:55 PM
That is sweet! I want one, too!

Sparky
08-21-2006, 04:59 PM
They don't have XL in the online store anymore so someone at the studio got one from the studio store and sent it to me. I can't wait until it's not like, 100 degrees here so I can actually wear it, lol. ;)

One Radical Dude
08-21-2006, 06:17 PM
That is way cool! 8-)

ch3353-h4xx0rrrr
08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
That is sweet! I want one, too!
No, no, now. Not "sweet"... "sweat."

Um... don't ask.

ANYWAY... -fires flame thrower at Sparky-

ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONGING TO -- ME!

GrimTheLost
08-21-2006, 06:47 PM
That hoodie rocks out loud.

Bloo2daMacs
08-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I have one of those, I got it a while back. Also, for those of you that don't know, the Bloo on the backs' eyes glow in the dark. cool huh... well at least mine do, I think that should mean others do to... right?!

Sparky
08-21-2006, 07:18 PM
I have one of those, I got it a while back. Also, for those of you that don't know, the Bloo on the backs' eyes glow in the dark. cool huh... well at least mine do, I think that should mean others do to... right?!

Nothing on mine glows. :( Is yours a youth or an adult? Mine's an adult, so if yours is a youth than maybe only the eyes on the youth ones glow. If not, maybe they just stopped making them with glow paint.

lucyrocks73
08-22-2006, 06:03 AM
'Tis beautiful...

(*whistles*)

I want one...

-Marty 8-)

Cassini90125
08-22-2006, 06:05 AM
I love how the hood is slightly cross-eyed. :bloocross:

Mac
08-22-2006, 07:07 AM
AHHHH! I love hoodies and that one rocks! Where can you buy it from?

FostersFriend
08-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Is it just me or did they spell Blooregard wrong?

Kzinistzerg
08-22-2006, 11:41 AM
They spelled it correctly, the first one looks like an E because it's a little smile under the eyes, like his facial expression.

Sparky
08-22-2006, 04:17 PM
AHHHH! I love hoodies and that one rocks! Where can you buy it from?

They do have them online at cartoonnetwork.com but I *think* they only have the adult ones in Medium right now. They also have them at the Cartoon Network studio store, which is where mine came from, but they don't do mail order or anything. You'd have to know someone who can physically go there and get you one.

Bloo2daMacs
08-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Nothing on mine glows. :( Is yours a youth or an adult? Mine's an adult, so if yours is a youth than maybe only the eyes on the youth ones glow. If not, maybe they just stopped making them with glow paint.

well mine was youth, it was bought for my "Foster's shrine."

Yes, I have a Foster's shrine. :P

Sparky
08-22-2006, 04:54 PM
well mine was youth, it was bought for my "Foster's shrine."

Yes, I have a Foster's shrine. :P

I do too! :D I built a shelf in my room, and I'm running out of space on it... So anyways I guess the youth hoodies glow, that's cool.

One Radical Dude
08-22-2006, 05:15 PM
If I were to get one, it would have to be an adult "L" (maybe a "M" would work, but sometimes, a "M" doesn't work for me).

Scribble
08-23-2006, 12:58 AM
To be honest I didn't think it looked that great on the CN site but your pictures make it look soooo much better!!! Now I want one!:(

Imaginary Light
08-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I was gonna buy one of those way back when, when they only had youth sizes. But I was too scared to buy a youth size. I'd probably have to get a size small in adult though. I'm gonna buy one:)

Nyo
08-23-2006, 04:50 PM
That hoodie rocks out loud.

You took the words right outta my mouth. ;)

-paperlanterns
08-29-2006, 04:15 PM
You took the words right outta my mouth. ;)

Ditto:D

scary_dream
09-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Aww! Cute! I want to get one of these for my boyfriend for Christmas!

kaytea
09-05-2006, 11:47 PM
that is one spiffy hoodie

OpenYourMind
09-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Grrrr more cool stuff that I cannot lay my hands on :o It's great nonetheless.

TraverseTown
09-17-2006, 08:45 AM
I hope they have them in baby's sizes. That would be adorable! Agree?

Kzinistzerg
09-20-2006, 10:56 AM
oh yeah. defnintely. Baby size! you'd need blue mitten though, and then you'd have a littel teeny Bloo running aorund! hopefully not getting into as much trouble, though.

kaytea
09-20-2006, 01:45 PM
I need that hoodie ._.
I want to try to get every fosters shirt they make

lucyrocks73
12-02-2006, 11:15 AM
I went on to CN.com to gaze at it, and remind myself why I didn't have it yet (price)...

AND IT WAS GONE!!!

It seems that all they have is the gorgeous statue that Cassini has...

NO!!! I WANT A BLOO HOODIE!!!

-Marty :(

Jabberwocky
12-02-2006, 01:28 PM
It's been gone for a while, they redid the store. Just in time for the holidays. :'( I can't find them anywhere.

Partymember
12-09-2006, 08:47 PM
those animals...(growls menacingly)

lucyrocks73
07-02-2007, 12:44 PM
I was just browsing around and I remembered this thread...

With all of the Foster's items at Hot Topic, do you think they'll ever make something similar to the Bloo Hoodie? I always wanted one, and by the time I had saved up for one (babysitting money...), they were off the website. Depressing.

-Marty :goo:

Lynnie
07-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Wow, what a bump. :-X

But thought I'd give everyone a heads up that it appears there are a number of Bloo hoodies available at eBay. I only see one up for auction right now, but once it's sold, it appears they'll put another one up. The starting bid is $20, I remember buying mine for $50, so it's anyone's guess how high the bids will go. :macwor: The seller is "CartoonNetworkCloset" (http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cartoonnetworkcloset_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ _ipgZ) and I guess all their stuff is donated from CN stores (perhaps overstock, returned merchandise or obsolete merchandise). They have 100% positive feedback. I know a lot of people were wanting one of these awesome hoodies, so here's your chance to leap if you really want one. :) They have a few other Foster's stuff too.

Sparky
07-17-2009, 09:29 PM
It looks like they're a charity-based seller, which is cool. The nice thing is when you win one, you get to choose between a few sizes, they're not just being sold one size at a time. I'd love to get another one of these as I've managed to damage mine, but I'll probably not get around to it. ;)

happy80schild
07-19-2009, 08:33 PM
The thing is to me it's ugly...don't kill me.
If it was blue with just a simple bloo then yes or just a single character.
But the no sleeves thing, jumble of characters and the way it's made just makes me go yuck.
Ok ready for the what are you talking about you idiot stuff to begin.

Lynnie
07-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Uhm.. I think you're thinking of the hooded vest, which is an entirely different article of clothing. They're even made by two different companies. The Bloo Hoodie is pictured on the first page of this thread. ;)

happy80schild
07-21-2009, 03:09 AM
you are absolutely right I am the idiot I always knew I was.

Lynnie
07-21-2009, 08:46 PM
No you're not. Quite frankly, few of us really liked that hooded vest, either. And I can see how you got the two confused. ;)

I'd really love to get another Bloo hoodie at some point too. I also kind of ruined mine. :'( My fabric softener stained it, or so I thought. I had just washed it and was sorting through my clean laundry when I saw all these spots on it. It probably would have come out if I had simply washed it again, but I kind of panicked, thought they might be permanent, and decided to scrub the stains out before they set any more. I ended up scrubbing some of the color right out of the fabric. :blooxd: So there's a spot on the front that's lighter in color than the rest.

Sparky
07-21-2009, 08:54 PM
AHH, that's exactly what happened to mine! I scrubbed it so hard I actually started to fray the fabric. Then I tried to paint over the spots but the paint didn't exactly match. :P Can fabric softener really make light spots like that? I thought I had somehow knocked bleach onto but I'm sure that I didn't, but of course I did use fabric softener...

Lynnie
07-21-2009, 09:02 PM
The fabric softener stains were actually a little darker in color. It happened to a number other articles of clothing in that wash, too, and I think all the other spots came out in the next wash. I don't think I added the fabric softener at the right time while doing that particular wash. :P

There's fabric dye that might work, I've seen it at the grocery store. I just haven't had the guts to try it. You just add it to the water while washing what you want dyed (like detergent). And it permanently dyes what's in the washer. I suppose it won't do much if the fabric is fraying though, sorry to hear that. Hope you're able to get another one some time, the Bloo hoodie is awesome.

KazooBloo
12-14-2016, 11:57 PM
The first picture is so ominious. Pretty creepy.