PDA

View Full Version : need help

coco_4_ever
02-26-2007, 04:19 PM
:cry: all i got to do now is beat scribbles on the loose it's a pain still have 2 scores
(prizes to get) and having trouble getting the score my brother even tired and was having trouble, could someone help me please :cry:

BunnieLebowski
02-28-2007, 11:32 AM
One thing that helped me make it through level 3 was being able to collect alot of extra lives. I found a way to make the bonuses come on every level. Collect all the scribbles but one and bring them into the door. Then go collect that last one and just jump around a bit. Then the bonus item falls out of the sky. Doing this trick on every level helped me get alot of lives and bonus points and I finally made it through to get all of the prizes.

coco_4_ever
02-28-2007, 02:57 PM
One thing that helped me make it through level 3 was being able to collect alot of extra lives. I found a way to make the bonuses come on every level. Collect all the scribbles but one and bring them into the door. Then go collect that last one and just jump around a bit. Then the bonus item falls out of the sky. Doing this trick on every level helped me get alot of lives and bonus points and I finally made it through to get all of the prizes.

i finally beat it :D, i tired to delete this message after i beat it but it didn't delete it even though i click the DELETE MESSAGE box. ???

Vicks
02-28-2007, 04:59 PM
You probably couldn't delete it if there was already a reply to it.

I do the same thing as Bunnie. I try to knock out the baddie, grab the ball (or racket), get all the scribbles and then go to the door (you get more points then taking each scribble to the door by itself). And then, once I have them all, I go up as high as I can and wait for the bonus things to fall. On most levels the baddies can't jump up that high, so I don't have to worry about them getting me. Plus you get quite a bit of time, so you can wait for a while and get lots of stuff. An added bonus is the things don't disappear right away, so you don't have to hurry go get them. Once the time gets close to running out, I find out where the baddie is (hit him if I need to), jump down and get to the door.

I'm glad you finally beat the game though! :bloogrin:
~Vicks

coco_4_ever
03-01-2007, 09:19 AM
You probably couldn't delete it if there was already a reply to it.

I do the same thing as Bunnie. I try to knock out the baddie, grab the ball (or racket), get all the scribbles and then go to the door (you get more points then taking each scribble to the door by itself). And then, once I have them all, I go up as high as I can and wait for the bonus things to fall. On most levels the baddies can't jump up that high, so I don't have to worry about them getting me. Plus you get quite a bit of time, so you can wait for a while and get lots of stuff. An added bonus is the things don't disappear right away, so you don't have to hurry go get them. Once the time gets close to running out, I find out where the baddie is (hit him if I need to), jump down and get to the door.

I'm glad you finally beat the game though! :bloogrin:
~Vicks

oh ok :D .... thanks vicks :)

noelcorey2003
03-16-2007, 09:28 AM
How do you hit the bad guys with whatever weapon you have?

montitech
03-16-2007, 10:15 AM
How do you hit the bad guys with whatever weapon you have?

read the instructions before playing the mini-game.
I do and usually It is a waste of time, but sometimes it helps,
in this case it would have helped.
Use the
X
Key

Monty :-/