PDA

View Full Version : New Glitch? Forced to use mouse.

montitech
02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
I just played my daily BFAHP and I experianced a new glitch.

I normally play using only the mouse except for choosing Logging off,
but for some reason I could not do that today. did they update the game and break the Keyboard focus and taborder?

for example when I go to the elivator I usually use the keyboard and the Z to ride up, but today I was forced to use the mouse.
same thing with Call a friend I used to use the Keyboard and the Z but had to use the mouse.

Is this problem just me or is it widespread? I have not tried another browser I am using IE7 and it worked ok Yesterday.

MOnty :-/

ellestea
02-24-2007, 12:05 AM
i just went on the elevator and it let me use the keyboard...

Carlaz
02-24-2007, 08:03 AM
I used the keyboard & I was able to access the elevator today.

montitech
02-24-2007, 10:25 AM
I do not know, it happened again to me today,
I went to the elevator, but I had to choose the floor with the mouse because the Focus would not move with the arrows. this is pecular since my IF moves via the keypad.

Maybe I need to reboot, I have not rebooted my computer in a few weeks.

monty :-/

fosters home fan
02-24-2007, 10:34 AM
hmmm Does your computer have any viruses? That's one thing I think you should check.:-/

montitech
02-24-2007, 03:24 PM
hmmm Does your computer have any viruses? That's one thing I think you should check.:-/

I doubt it, I have both antivirus and firewall running,

However I have been Alt-Tabing out of a fullscreen Game for the past week, and As I said, I do not usually turn off the machine, so It may be just a matter of a reboot needed to refresh and optimize the Memory resident Drivers. I may reboot in a day or two.

Monty :-/

montitech
02-27-2007, 06:45 AM
WEll for some reason,
The keyboard is working again when in menus of BFAHP.
I did NOT reboot or change anything, but today BFAHP seems to be responding properly again; while for the past few days it was not. ;)

Carlaz
02-27-2007, 08:04 AM
WEll for some reason,
The keyboard is working again when in menus of BFAHP.
I did NOT reboot or change anything, but today BFAHP seems to be responding properly again; while for the past few days it was not. ;)

Monty ~ it's probably those wee leprechauns in the house causing strife! ;)

J@ro_Link
02-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I had the same problem yesterday. But today the game was back to normal. Odd...

montitech
02-27-2007, 09:08 PM
I was hoping that I was not allone with the problem.