PDA

View Full Version : Error Loading BFAHP

montitech
02-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Well I do not know what happened today but, When I went to start BFAHP It would take my password and go to the login screen. then when the clock reached 0 it would go right to a Shockwave Error.

I tried several things to get around this, and the following worked:

I Delete the file "undefined.sol" and then BFAHP was able to start.
The location of this file was under \Documents and Settings\
inside my profile then under:
\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\PUA8WD9V\i.awesomehouseparty .com\toonahp\registration.swf

These directories are usually Hidden thus do not fool with them if you are not sure what you are doing. Please post here if this actually helps anyone, otherwise if the Mods need to feel free to delet this thread.

Monty :-/

Eduardos_Mamacita
02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
It wasn't working for me yesterday either so I stopped trying. I tried again after about an hour and it worked fine. =/

Carlaz
03-20-2007, 07:52 AM
This started happening on March 19/07.

I get this error message whenever I try to play any of the mini games:

"Shockwave movie has errors that have caused playback problems.

Please contact the author of this content regarding the problem.

Shockwave unable to continue."

I have the current updated version of "Shockwave".

Anyone else encountering this problem? :macwor:

I've tried logging on and off several times but it doesn't seem to help.

lisaframe
03-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I am having the same problem whenever I even walk into the game room

ellestea
03-20-2007, 12:19 PM
it kept saving shockwave error for me last night around midnight right when the game got loaded to 100%... i was sooooo sad... hehehe...
i am trying it again now...
yay!... it worked!... hehehe...

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!... i just went in the game room and it had an error... hehehe...

Stjimmy666
03-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Mines doing the same thing monty, I havent tried today but i couldnt get on at all yeasterday
ok i just logged in and it let me in the minigames so i guess the glitch is fixed

coco_4_ever
03-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Is Anyone Else Having Trouble With BFAHP?

1st It Started When I Entered The Minigame Room
Now It's When I Log In

ellestea
03-21-2007, 08:50 PM
it is telling me there is an error w/ shockwave again when it gets to 100%... now i am sad... hehehe...

CG
03-21-2007, 09:07 PM
We're not really a help support place so I'm not sure if any of us can really give you a definate answer as to why this is happening. All we can do is hope it stops happening.

ellestea
03-21-2007, 09:54 PM
sorry... just posting my frustrations... and wondering if it is happening to anyone else... hehehe...

montitech
03-22-2007, 08:14 AM
I think these Shockwave errors are caused by the server side and there is little we can do to solve them. (basically it is a bug that we are powerless to avoid)

I am basing this on my experiences from yesterday,
I have 4 acconts at BFAHP
1 account was acting strange and I played the other three issue free.
Latter I loged in and the strange account was working again.
I then had to let that game timeout.
after that it started giving me shockwave errors
so I checked my other accounts and one other was also giving errors but the other two were working well.
I was able to log into the accounts that were giving the shockwave errors a few hours latter.

Hope this helps someone.

Monty :-/